Monday 5 July 2021

Being with my so called kidnapper # episode 10 # Bike ride

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Helllo peeepies aagyi me..

Sry for keeping u waiting..

Lets start..

Scene 1

Riddhima’s POV

Its 11:45 pm at night and i Am getting ready for bike ride..

You can’t even imagine how much excited I am for going on a ride and that too with vansh..

I don’t know what I feel for him but i love his company..

It’s so cold outside i wish vansh will allow me to hold him on bike..

Okok!! Don’t stare me i really want this .the warm he provides me i am used to of it now .

Pov ends..

Vansh’s PoV

Here i am waiting for sweetheart and i am sure i will lost my focus from driving after seeing her..

I really wish she will hold me on bike..does she wish same …

And here she comes…

Gosh!she has planned my doom today

I gulped my saliva ..she is looking damn s*xy and her curves are driven me crazy..

You may find me pervert but it’s not my fault she is damn hot..

Now I am in no mood to go out i just want to keep her in my embrace..

Pov ends

Riddhima’s POv

I caught him gawking at me..and honestly i love the way he looks at me .

He is looking damn hot ..i don’t feel much cold now ..

He forwarded his hand and we interviewed our fingers and sat on bike..

As soon as he started the bike my heart started beating faster ..

I tried to put my hand on his shoulder but back off feeling he won’t like it..

Pov ends

Vansh’s pov

I saw her from side mirror she tried to hold me but back off!! Why!! Am i not looking good ..

How can she manages to make my heart flutter and broken at same time..

I need to train you sweetheart..

Pov ends

Vansh- it’s cold riddhima you can hold me I don’t smell that much bad😜

Riddhima’s POV

This man is impossible how He always got to know what I want..

Without wasting a sec i hugged him from back seeking his warmth..

His jacket is making me weak and the way his cologne hit my nostrils i feel numb..

Pov ends

Vansh’s PoV

I gave her my finger and she holded my hand!! Not bad sweetheart you are improving..

I took a glimpse of her from side mirror she is blushing hard hugging me..

Not fair! Enjoying alone..let me do my work then..

I smirked… And..

Pov ends

Vansh – Are u enjoying sweetheart..

Riddhima (excited) – i am loving it vansh this is my first time and i am hell excited..

Vansh – Now hold me tighter because you are gonna feel heaven..

Riddhima holds him tighter thinking what is he upto..

Riddhima’s POv

As soon as i hold him tighter i feel i am in air..

He races the bike in full speed and it’s feeling like we are on plane..and the cold weather is giving more hotness in between us …

Pov ends

Vansh”s POv

I saw her from side mirror she closed her eyes due to  my sudden action..

She started screaming in fear …but why..baby girl i am here i won’t let anything happen to you

Pov ends

Riddhima (screaming) – va.. vansh..slow down..we will fall.. please i am scared..

Vansh(smiling) – don’t let your fear spoil the moment sweetheart..

Just open your eyes and trust me..

Riddhima’s POV

I open my eyes as soon as he told me to trust him..

Somebody please tell this man that i am trusting him fully now..

I throw my both hands in air enjoying the cold breeze..

But his next action made me scared more and i again Clutched him tighter..

Pov ends

Vansh – i saw here enjoying fully and this made my heart flutter but her next moment didn’t go well with me.

She left the hold on me..and i frowned..

I smirked again and leave the handles of bike from both hands

I am pro in biking so this is nothing for me..

She again clutched me and i sighed in relief as if i got my heartbeat back

Pov ends

Riddhima (screaming) :va..vansh what are you doing have u losted..hold the bike we will fall .

Vansh (holding her hands on his chest tightly) : trust me riddhima i am pro in it..you just focus on enjoying..

Riddhima’s PoV

He holded my both hands on his chest and i rest my head on his back enjoying the scenario..

We both interwined our fingers and threw our hands in air

I hooted in happiness and vansh joined me..

We shouted on top of our voice ..our voice was echoing in whole area as it was midnight nobody was there except us..

My subconscious mind mocked me asking you are with a stranger in midnight that too at secluded place..

I answered with my heart that he is not Stanger he is vansh..my vansh..

I smiled at my answer and hugged him again..

Pov ends

Vansh’s POv

I saw her smiling and i felt my all efforts got successful and she is happy now .

I just want to keep her happy.. that’s it..

She hugged me again and i crancked my neck smiling at her..

The road is empty and taking advantage of this we endulge in an eye lock..

I was just lost in her orbs who holds nothing but care and affection for me which i never felt in anyone’s after my mother…

Pov ends

Riddhima’s POV

He is looking at me with utmost affection and our heartbeats are talking on behalf of us..

The way cold breeze was mingling our breaths together i smiled at him again and he receeprocated it with same dedication..

But very next moment my eyes fall on something and…i shouted on top of my voice..

Pov ends

Riddhima (shouting)- Vanshhhhh!!!!

Done dana done…
Phir suspense me chhod dia ab guess krte rho..
Me chli..bnke hawa…
Lob u

The post Being with my so called kidnapper # episode 10 # Bike ride appeared first on Telly Updates.



7/05/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: