Wednesday 30 October 2019

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Kartik celebrates Kairav’s birthday

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th October 2019 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Kartik and everyone waiting for Kairav. Dadi says don’t trouble Kairav much, he is ill, he will get irritated. Manish says don’t spoil his and your own mood by troubling him. Kartik says I understand. He sees the car and dances. Suwarna stops him. Naira gets Kairav. Kartik waves to Kairav. Kairav recalls Naira crying. Kartik hugs him and says happy birthday, I hope you get much happiness. He signs Naira. Naira asks Kairav to wish Kartik. Kairav says happy birthday. Kartik thanks and hugs him. Manish says we are also in line, come on move. Kartik says its my day. Manish says I m your dad.

Manish hugs Kairav and says I love you the most. Kartik says Kairav knows the truth. Dadi says truth is, I love Kairav the most. Everyone laughs. Suwarna wishes Kairav. She says we all love you a lot, and want you to stay happy always. Kairav kisses her. Manish says cheating, you didn’t kiss us. Dadi says yes. Kairav says you all trouble me. He kisses everyone. Kartik goes to take kiss. Kairav asks for Vansh. Vansh comes and says I went to washroom. Kairav says you often go to washroom, wish me now. Vansh wishes him and hugs. Kartik thanks Naira for bringing Kairav to them.

Naira says its his birthday, he has no fever now. He asks why is he looking low, maybe because of health. She says let the party begin, his mood will be fine. He says I planned a lot, I hope he enjoys. Kartik asks Kairav to come. Kairav says I want to go to Manish. Kartik says fine. Manish says I m still in demand. Kairav thinks I won’t go to dad. Surekha messages someone. Kartik and Naira attend the puja. They pray for Kairav’s happiness. Kairav prays that Kartik doesn’t hurt Naira or make her cry. He thinks I don’t want this party, I don’t want to celebrate birthday with him. Dadi makes Kairav touch the things by his hands. She wards off bad sight from Kartik and Kairav. Kairav sees Naira standing away. Kartik says puja over and party starts now. Kairav asks Lord to help him. Kairav gets gifts. Kartik says I got some gifts and Kairav is getting many gifts. Manish says Kartik is jealous of Kairav. Bhabhimaa gifts Kartik and asks him to be happy.

Naksh wishes Kartik and hugs. Naira gets the gift. Rahen na kyu pehle jaise….plays…. She keeps it back in her purse. A man delivered the bouquet. She says its Kartik’s fav flowers. She receives it. Kartik smiles. He says I thought you didn’t get any gift for me, thanks. He reads the card…. wish you a happy birthday, with lots of love, Vedika. He gets upset. He asks Naira why is she crying. He consoles her. Kairav sees her and shouts to call her. He hugs Naira.

Devyaani says Kairav is sick, so he wants to be with Naira. Kartik signs Naira and goes. She asks what happened, are you upset. Kairav sees Kartik and says no, I m feeling sleepy. Naira says you already slept a lot. She thinks Kartik is so worried. He thinks sorry to lie, I m angry on dad. She signs Kartik. Kartik says welcome to the party, this party starts now. Naksh jokes. Kartik thanks Naksh for the suit. Naksh says you will like it more now, look there. Kairav comes wearing the same suit. Everyone smiles. Kartik says twinning, whose idea was it. Naksh says Naira’s idea. Naira says you both look good. Kartik hugs Kairav. Kairav says I m feeling dizzy. He goes to Naira. Kartik says really sorry. Naira says he will be fine, start the party. Kartik says we will play an amazing game, Kachori maze, I have made this game for Kairav, we are Kachori lovers. Naira recalls their moment.

Kartik says you have to get the Kachori platter. The kids get happy. Naira says your dad worked hard and made the Kachori maze, you are so lucky. Kairav asks Naira to play. Naira says no, its your dad and your fav game. He asks her to play, else he won’t play. Everyone asks Naira to go and play. Kartik signs her. She says fine. Everyone laughs seeing the maze made at home. Naira says we will go from different doors. Vansh says we will also play this game, right. Gayu nods. Manish says we will go after this. Dadi says no, I m scared. They joke. Kairav says dad is bad, I m playing for mum’s sake. Naira asks where are you Kairav. Kartik says I m stuck, come and saane me. They call out Kairav. Manish asks did you sit eating there. Kartik and Naira collide.

Precap:
Everyone dances. Kartik asks Kairav to have kachori. Kairav turns away. He eats by Naira’s hands. Tum ho to….plays…

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 30th October 2019 Written Episode Update: Kartik celebrates Kairav’s birthday appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/30/2019 09:43:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: