Sunday 27 June 2021

A Bond Of Unique Love – RIANSH Love Story (Episode 16)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey guys, I am back after a long time. I hope you enjoy today’s episode. 

I  believe some of the readers haven’t read the last episode, here is the link and please comment: A Bond Of Unique Love – RIANSH Love Story (Episode 15) – Telly Updates

Episode 16:

The next day.

At school.

It has been a few days since Vansh, Riddhima, Kabir & Sejal were practicing for the dance performance. It was almost time for the day of final performance. The teacher comes in.

Teacher: As the “Annual Function” is tomorrow, I would like to see your dance performance. I can also give you feedback and finalise costume for the final performance.

All four of them start dancing on “Sweetheart”.

Oh… haaye..

Do nain sitaare hai chand sa mukhda

Kya kehna uska.. Afreen!

Daawat mein jaise ho shahi tukda

Uske jaisi na koi nazneen

Shaahi joda pehan ke

Aayi jo ban thann ke

Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai

Sharmaaye si bagal mein

Jo baithi hai dulhan ke

Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai

(x2)

Kaise main kahun shukriya

Uska mujhpe ehsaan hai

Naacheezon ki basti mein wo…

Jo banke aayi mehmaan hai

Lagta hai shaadi ghar mein

Uske aane se jaise

Chalke aayi hai khushkismati

Saari mehfil ki woh jaan bani hai

Kya kehna uska.. Afreen!

Muflis ke dil ka armaan bani hai

Uske jaisi na koi nazneen

Shaahi joda pehan ke

Aayi jo ban thann ke

Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai

Sharmaaye si bagal mein

Jo baithi hai dulhan ke

Wahi toh meri Sweetheart hai

Wah wah ji wah wah

Kya baat hai!

Wah wah ji wah wah

Kya baat hai!

Teacher (clapping): Outstanding performance! I loved it and you all of worked really hard. In fact, it looked like you are couples.

Vansh was smirking at Riddhima, while she was blushing hard.

Teacher: The performance looks wonderful, so let’s now decide the costumes. I think Riddhima & Sejal can wear a saree and Vansh & Kabir can wear kurta pajama.

All of them agreed.

After practicing for an hour, they all got tired and went home by the school.

At Riddhima’s house.

Riddhima: Mom, tomorrow is the “Annual Function” of our school. I am also doing a dance performance, so can I borrow your saree?

Chanchal: That’s great. Of course, let’s go and choose a saree for you.

They went upstairs.

Chanchal: Riddhima, I think this golden one will look good on you. Go and try it.

Riddhima (tensed): Mom, I don’t know how to wear it. Please help me.

Chanchal helped her wearing the saree, while she carefully learned how to arrange it properly.

Chanchal: Wow, you look great. I am sure you will do a wonderful job, as usual.

Riddhima: Thank you mom for the blessings. I am going to go to sleep, as I am so tired.

They both hugged each other and went to bed.

The next day.

At school.

Riddhima: Sejal, I forgot to tell you something.

Sejal: What secret are you keeping from your best friend?

Riddhima (shying): Actually, Vansh proposed me yesterday and I accepted it.

Sejal (shocked): OMG! This is such a big news and you hid this from me. Did he proposed you in a romantic way? How was it?

Riddhima: I’ll tell you everything later. Let’s go and get ready first.

Both went inside changing room and dressed up.

Sejal: Oh no, I forgot my makeup kit outside, I’ll go and get it.

Vansh came in search of Riddhima.

Vansh (to himself): What did I just see right now? I saw my sweetheart. She was dressed in golden saree and her hair was long enough to cover her bare waist. Even though, I only saw her back, I was still mesmerised seeing her.

Riddhima saw Vansh’s reflection in the mirror and turned to him.

Vansh (to himself): Now, I saw her, from head to toe.

She was wearing traditional jhumkas and a shiny necklace. She did light golden makeup and light coloured lipstick to complete the look.

Riddhima (shocked): Vansh, what are you doing here?

Vansh (smirking): Would I need permission to see my sweetheart?

Riddhima: You go, I need to get ready. My hair is still incomplete.

She turned back to the mirror and started making little braid from the side.

She again noticed his reflection and realised that he was still standing there.

Riddhima: Why are you still here?

Vansh (pulling her towards him): Who do you think would want to leave you after seeing you like this? You look really pretty. I have never imagined you’ll look such beautiful in saree.

Riddhima (blushing): Thank you. But you need to go before somebody sees us together. By the way, it is not the right time to romance.

Vansh (huskily): There is no right time to romance with my sweetheart.

Saying this he immediately kissed on her cheeks, leaving her blush hard. She closed her eyes, as she was little confused and shocked due to his sudden action.

Riddhima: Done with your romance?

Vansh: Ok, I am going. Bye!

Precap: Annual Function & Dance Performance.

How was the episode? Please tell your views in the comments section below.

The post A Bond Of Unique Love – RIANSH Love Story (Episode 16) appeared first on Telly Updates.



6/27/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: