Sunday 2 May 2021

saath nibhana saathiya fan fiction: Gaura frames Kokila in Urvashi’s attempted murder/remake

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Kokila was alone in the cold prison. She had no friends in there, the other women were constantly torturing her. She missed her family so much. She knew that she has never tried murdering Urvashi. She knew that she was innocent and would do anything to prove that. She wanted to go back to her family as soon as possible. But poor Kokila didn’t know what would happen just few minutes later.
While she was immersed in her thoughts, suddenly she heard a voice.
“Hey, Kokila Modi, how does it feel living in a prison when you have lived in a mansion your whole life?”
Kokila looked up and saw a woman getting close to her. She did not recognize the woman at first for her face was covered.
“Who are you?” Kokila asked.
And then Gaura laughed and uncovered her face.
“Gaura!”
Kokila stared at her in disbelieve.
“I am so happy that you can walk again and you don’t use a wheelchair.”
“Oh, my friend. Actually I never needed a wheelchair. It all was a game.”
Kokila stared at Gaura with shock.
“What? So it means that it was you who attacked Urvashi? Why did you do that, Gaura?”
“I had to do it. She saw me standing on my feet and she wanted to expose me in front of you so I had to do something. You was my friend but now it’s your turn to lose your family. First you took away my brother, and then you instigated my family against me. Now it’s your turn to suffer.”
“Why, Gaura, why? Why are you doing this after all these years?”
“Why? Why am I doing this, you ask. Because I want to destroy your family. I want to end your existence once and for all. You send me in jail and I had to suffer 5 years. I didn’t know was it night or was it a day. I didn’t know was I alive or dead. No one came to see me and I had to suffer in silence. But I survived. I told myself that once I leave this place, I will revenge you. And so, this day came. Now it’s your turn to live here. It’s your turn to suffer and live in loneliness. Away from your family.”
Kokila was listening in disbelieve and wasn’t saying a word.
“I am responsible for all the problems in your life.” Gaura continued. “I am responsible even for the death of your son Ahem.”
“What?” Kokila said. “My son’s death was an accident!”
“Yes, you are right. It was an accident. But I caused it. Your daughter Meera took away my son, so I took away your son. I also faked Gopi’s pregnancy. And what’s more, I have put cameras in your whole mansion. I can see you in real time. Let me show you.”
And then, Gaura took out her phone and showed Kokila a live video of the Modi mansion.
“You see? Also, I have put bombs in your mansion. One in the kitchen and one in your Krishna Bagvan ki mandir. I have also put a few boms in my house, in your granddaughter’s rooms. It takes only one button press and your family will be over!”
“No, Gaura! Please, don’t hurt them! My family is my world, my soul, my life, my everything! Please, don’t hurt them! I beg you!”
“You know what, Kokila? I will only be sorry for Jai and Veeru, Sita and Gita. Their life will be over before it even starts. You will feel everything I went through because of you. I will also torture your granddaughters, Meera and Vidya. You know that your granddaughter Vidya is two cells away from here. She really believed that she has murdered Chanda. But you know what? The real murderer is me. I killed her, for she wanted to expose me. And I successfully framed Vidiya in this murder.”
And then, Kokila raised her hand for she wanted to slap Gaura. But Gaura quickly reacted and backed away.
“Don’t ever think of doing that again!” Gaura said. “Did you forget the video I showed you! Did you forget about the boms?”
“Shame on you, Gaura! What a woman are you? You are doing everything to destroy my family and your family! I have never seen such a shameless woman like you in my whole life! Why are you doing all these things to your family? Don’t you want your children to be happy?”
“What family are you talking about, Kokila? Your granddaughters destroyed my family. They turned against me and they are not my family anymore.Do not try to beat me in my own game, you will lose, I can assure you. Don’t try to do things on your own otherwise I will kill you right here and now. And tomorrow, your family will read on the news that kokila Modi has committed a suicide in her cell!”
“Tell me, Gaura, what do you want from me? I will do anything you want, just don’t hurt my family. Please, Gaura!”
“Fine. Listen to me now. I want you to tell the police that you have tried to kill Urvashi. You will sacrifice your life in order to safe your family. You will spend the rest of your life here in the prison. And they will be living happily outside.”
“And how do you think that they will be happy when I am locked up in here, accused of something I’ve never done? Even if I tell Gopi that I have tried to kill Urvashi, do you really think that she will believe me?”
“I don’t care about that, Kokila. You will find a way to be convincing. You will convince her that you have attempted to kill Urvashi. I don’t know what words you will use to convince her, but you must do it. Otherwise, you know what will happen. This is my deal. This is my suggestion. Tell me, do you accept my deal?”
“Yes, Gaura. I accept.”
“No, Kokila. I want you to make a full sentence. You must say Gaura, I accept your deal.”
“Yes, Gaura, I accept your deal.”
And then Gaura left, laughing with victory.

The post saath nibhana saathiya fan fiction: Gaura frames Kokila in Urvashi’s attempted murder/remake appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/02/2021 09:15:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: