Thursday 20 May 2021

Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 41

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone i am back and i m feeling well after so many days sorry for being irregular

Response was quite low on promo 2 do support guys i know i was unable to post bt i am trying now

Recap – ishani tells everything about that night to vangre

Vansh and riddhima had secret discussion after that she fainted and started bleeding and taken to hospital

(All additional character are excluded now only main caste will be there from onwards)

Epi starts here

Scene 1

At hospital

Doctor comes from OT

Doctor – who is Mrs riddhima’s husband

Vansh and vyom (unison) – Me!!!

Both stare at each other

Doctor – I hope her husband knew everything about her medical history

Vansh looks at vyom and signal him

Vyom – i am her husband

Doctor – come with me

Both leaves

Vansh’s POV

 

How helpless i am
I can’t say that i am my sweetheart’s husband when she needed me the  most i was not there for her

Riddhima ke bappa if you want to punish me then punish me i won’t complaint but please give me my sweetheart back

She is suffering and i even don’t know the reason

He cries bitterly

Pov ends

Scene 2

Doctor’s cabin

Doctor – are you getting me Mr.kapoor i already told you to not give her stress

We can lost her if she won’t respond to our treatment in few hours

Vyom – Please save her doctor

Doctor – i understand your situation but her condition is getting critical day by day

The chances are dropped by 5 %
At first it was 10% but know it’s only 5%

(Guess guys of what chances he is talking abt)

And if this continue we can loose her life too

I hope you are understanding

Vyom – Save her doctor we will try our best not to give her stress

Scene 3

Vansh – Vyom please tell me what happened to my wife i have full rights to know

Vyom –  i agree you have rights but my hands are tied shivanya gave me promise not to tell anyone

Vansh (angry)- if you can’t tell then i am also vansh raisinghania i have my own ways to know (# Vr mode on😎)

Vyom – it was decision of your wife vansh if you respect her then respect her decision also when she will feel to tell you she will
Doctor forbid her to take stress plz understand

Vansh – i won’t give her pain now i will be with my sweetheart now

Vyom – i hope you remember your promise

Both stare at each other

FLASHBACK STARTS

Before riddhima and vyom’s wedding

Vyom’s room

He is getting ready in his room

Vansh comes in anger and barged in

Vyom – What the hell is this

Vansh (fierce) – you can’t do this marriage riddhima is mine

Vyom – What are you saying when she needed you ..You guys abandoned her

Vansh – ishani is out of coma she told me everything

Please don’t do this marrige i love her so much

Vyom – Still you don’t know how much she suffered that day
Only i know in what condition me and sejal  found her

Vansh (flabbergasted) – Still their is something i don’t know

Vyom – Yes!! You don’t know because you were blind in your vengeance

Vansh comes close to him and join his hands

Vansh – I m VR i never request anyone for something
But today i am begging you to tell me the truth by joining my hands
I love her more than my life pls tell me😭😭

Vyom – Fine!! I will tell you what happened that day

The day shivanya got her memory back she told me everything

Flashback starts

(Don’t get confused guys it’s fb me fb so i written one with red and one with blue)

Riansh wedding day

After vansh throw her out of the house

Riddhima is walking on the road aimlessly

Her POV

Why this always happens with me only

When i get little happiness i get more pain than that

Why bappa why.. you snatched my parents i never complaint because i had my bhai

I loved aryan he broke me now i loved vansh and he abandoned me

Am i not worthy of love and happiness

Why life is always unfair with me it gives pain this much and happiness in zilch 😭😭

POV ENDS

She collapsed on the road sobbing badly

Suddenly some goons comes on jeep

G1 – she is there catch her

Riddhima saw them and started running

She runs from there and hide behind bushes

Her POv

They must be vikram’s goons

I should call vansh

She calls vansh but he declined the call

Someone comes from her behind

Man – Calling your love tch! Tch!! He won’t save you this time

Riddhima turns and left bewildered

Riddhima – Youu!!!!

(Yrr ye bnda itna innocent or Sweet h iske villain wale pics ni milre or shunaya circle itta bda villain h ki uske innocent wale pic ni milre i m struck guys😭😭)

Riddhima – Please let me go plz i beg😭😭

Vikram – how can i ! My revenge should be completed first na

Riddhima tries to run but her leg bang with stone and she fall down

Vikram leans towards her Face

Vikram – c’mon i wanna see you suffering i want to see you baging for your life

And he slapped her hard and her lips started bleeding

He holds her hair in his fist and drag her to the road

Riddhima is crying and shouting

Riddhima – plz leave me
Help!! Somebody help!!

Vikram slap her again and again

Vikram – No body will save you today

You snatched my both lifelines from me

Now i snatched everything from you

He pulls her by her hair

He Hit her head with a rod

Riddhima’s head started bleeding and she collpesed on the road

Vikram (smirk) – This is starting now you see what will i do

He again pull her by her hairs and kick her stomach until blood started oozing from her mouth

Riddhima lost all her strength to fight

Riddhima – plz leave me!!Vansh!!!!!!!!!!i need you

 

Her POv

Where are you vansh your sweetheart needs you badly look you didn’t let any scratch come on my body and this bastard is doing this with me plz save your sweetheart vansh

Pov ends

Vikram – because of you i suffered

My wife suffered now u will beg for your life on road

He takes a knife (dagger) and stab her stomach twice

Blood is oozing from her stomach and head

And she collapsed on the road

Vikram (smirk) – Run!! if you can

She is lying on the road in semi conscious state

Riddhima (opening her eyes slightly ) – Van…va..vansh!!!😭😭

Suddenly she sees a man is  coming from a distance

He comes near riddhima

Riddhima (writhing in pain and smiling) – van..va..vansh!!

Tum agye!!

I knew it you will come to save your sweetheart please take me with you

See what they did with me your sweetheart is lying here like a corpse😭😭

Mujhe le chlo apne sath plz mujhe tumhare sath rhna hai tumhari baaho me

Tumhari baaho me main sbse zada mehfuz rhti hi waha koi mujhe chhu bhi nhi skta vansh le chlo mujhe apne sath plz😭😭

Vansh comes near her and bend to her level

Vansh (smiling) – You are my sweetheart tum sherni ho meri

How can you fall weak

You told me na my love is your strength see then your love is with you get up and show your strength

Get up sweetheart your vansh is waiting for you

She gives her hand to him and gets up with much difficulty

riddhima – You won’t leave me na

Vansh – How can i leave my sweetheart i am always in your heart i am your strength

Come with me

And he started taking backward steps and riddhima runs behind him

He vanishes

(Juta chppls are not allowed it was dream scene 😂😂)

She is running imagining vansh

Blood is flowing like a river from her body she is feeling dizzy still she runs as much as she can

After running some meters

She stops near a lord shiva’s temple as her body lost all the strength

Suddenly she hears some horns of car

She turned back and left bewildered

A car is coming in full speed near her

and vikram is driving the car

Pure do ghnte ki.mehnt ke baad got this

 

 

Riddhima (shouts) – Nooooooo!!

And vikram hits her with his car and left

She collepesd on the floor like lifeless body in unconscious state

Flashback ends

Done for today target is 35

Guya i thought that episode was quite violent do u have any prblm with the track how it is going do tell me in comments

Thnq so much @riansh1212 for your valuable time dear you helped me alot

Their is a msg from your author Sweety that she will be unable to post both her ffs  you are precious to me and boss fallen for his PA due to covid threat in her area

Do support guys luv uh alot

 

 

The post Riansh (the saga of truth unfolds) #episode 41 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/20/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: