Sunday 2 May 2021

RIANSH OS: TERA HOOKE RAHOON BY: CANDID 11

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

VANSH’S POV.

I entered the college today with angre by my side my eyes were fixed  searching her. I saw her friend sejal she was sad i went up to her to ask about riddhima,

Chaahe de yaara khushiyan
Ho jaaye ab “main” se “hum”

“sejal where is riddhima” she looked at me with anger in her eyes “dont you dare talk to me after what you did with my bestfriend””dont you dare talk to me after what you did with my bestfriend” ok so sejal knew that i love riddhima it was one sided as far as i knew and she always encouraged me to express my feelings she found out the perfect ways but i was scared to hear a no,
Dil mein tu jagah de
Yeh faaslon ko karde tu kam

” what have i done to her”, ” vansh she loved you and yesterday….. when she saw you with that girl she left heart broken.” ” she loved me, Sejal she was my cousin from america” ” what vansh she was your cousin” “what should i do now”. “RUN IDIOT RUN TO OUR HOUSE IDIOT SHE IS LEAVING TO DELHI TODAY” “ya i have to run i need to tell her i love her”

Maangi maangi duaa maangi hai
Bas yehi duaa maangi hai

i ran faster and faster my legs felt numb i had to stop her i had to stop my love

Main din-ba-din tujhme rahun
Ho… uff tak na yaara karun
Ho…

then i realised why she couldnt stand me getting late for a second i realised the way she showed her love towards me in those little drams and antics of her.

Barso se chaaha hai jo
Woh chaahat hai tu, chaahat hai tu

i reached her house rang the bell in such a force that i would break in any second

Aankhon mein khwaab hai jo
Woh khwaab hai tu, khwaab hai tu

she opened the door her eyes swollen because she didnt sleep and it was clear that she was crying

” vansh…. huh what happened you here” “i bought you your favorite ice-cream ” “thanks but I don’t want to have any mood to eat and i have a lot of work so bye we will talk later” she was closing the door when i held the door and entered inside placing the ice-cream on the table

Meri rooh ka jo sukoon
Mujhpe hai tera junoon

“why didnt you tell me earlier that you loved me , why did u hid it from me,” “why do you even care if i love you or not you are happy with your girlfriend na stop bothering me and go take your ice-cream also, i dont need your fake concern and ya hope you stay happy with her, anyways it wasnt your fault you didnt know i loved you, you desrve her more than me she is soo much better than me and she is even more prettier so i wish you a happy life ahead i wont come after you ever i am, going to delhi today so dont worry about me” she started walking away

Maangi maangi duaa maangi hai
Bas yeh hi duaa maangi hai

i held her by her waist “now listen to me you are not going anywhere and i love you and i will love you until i die and if there is life aster that i’ll love you then. that girl she was my cousin from America and i know what is the best for me that is you sweetheart.”i could see the expression on her face which was laughable.

Main din ba-din tujhme rahoon
O… uff tak na yaara karoon
Ho..

“vansh i am sorry i didnt know its all my fault” ” shhhh its no ones fault”  “I LOVE YOU ALOT VANSH”.

Tera hoke rahoon… haan rahoon
Tera hoke rahoon o…

saying this she fused her lips in mine and embraced me into a loving kiss.

The post RIANSH OS: TERA HOOKE RAHOON BY: CANDID 11 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/02/2021 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: