Sunday 2 May 2021

Realising my Love (Episode 3)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hey foodies, here is the next episode .(To my other FFS reader : I will upload tomorrow with longer updates.) Sry for being late .

TODAY IS SUNDAY

Vansh is in his room getting ready .Vansh thinks of calling Riddhima .

Sharma Mansion ,

Riddhima is smiling infront of mirror. Suddenly,she sees call of vansh.

Vansh: Hi Riddhima.

Riddhima : Hi Vansh .

Vansh : I want to tell you something.

Riddhima : First me .

Vansh : No me .

Riddhima : Ok Chipkali. You first.

Vansh : I love Nikita and I am going to propose her.

Riddhima gets heartbroken hearing that.

Riddhima : (gathering courage)Ok , bye ,talk later ,mom is calling .

Vansh gets confused 🤔 .

Riddhima ends the call .

(All Angre , Sanjeev and Rajshri have gone for some work.)

Riddhima locks the door and cries . Siya hears her voice .

Siya : Riddhu , open the door na.

(They are nand-bhabhi and shares sister like bond.)

Riddhima : No bhabhi .(cryingly)

Siya : Kabhi khushi ,

Riddhima : Kabhi gam .

And she opens the door.

Riddhima hugs Siya and cries .

Riddhima narrates the happening .

Siya : You should confess your love, before it’s too late.

Riddhima was tired by crying,so she slept .

In Park , 🏡

Vansh : I love you Nikita . Will you marry me ?

Nikita :Yes , love you too.

FB shows

After calling Riddhima , vansh ask Nikita for a date . She laughs seeing her plan fulfill ,but later decides not to seperate the duo friendship ,as she will become rich 🤑.

FB ends

They together go to Raisinghania Mansion .

Vansh : Mom ,papa , Chachi all come .

All come down .

Vansh : She is Nikita and we love each other and want to marry .

All gets happy except Anupriya .

They call pandit .

(NIKITA IS ORPHAN)

Pandit : The muhurat is after 1 week or 1 year .

All gets shocked 😳.

Chanchal was about to say something , but a boy comes wearing a hoodie .

Boy : Dad , I am back to take the revenge on your wife for you and my mother.

Episode Ends .

Precap : Siya confronts Vansh , Vansh propose Riddhima in Airport ,A girl will be introduced who will bring riansh closer ,but later negative , Nikita join hand with boy .

And should I end the series on wedding or continue this FF.

Hope you like it.

Don’t forget to comment your views.

Stay safe

Bye

The post Realising my Love (Episode 3) appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/02/2021 10:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: