Tuesday 25 May 2021

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali 25th May 2021 Written Episode Update : Raghav saves Pallavi

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali 25th May 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Pallavi calls Krishna and tells she is worried because she doesn’t know what the problem in the house is, Nikhil is also out of house and also Raghav didn’t find anything, and he is missing, Krishna asks shall I go talk to Sharda aunty, Pallavi says you calm down its late too, Pallavi sees Raghav swimming and asks Raghav what is ge doing here and why didn’t he receive phone and did he find what problem is, Raghav says I am relaxing so I wont talk now, Pallavi says tell me or I will, Raghav says first say please, Pallavi says wait, and by mistake slips and falls in water, Pallavi asks Raghav to save her, she can’t swim, Raghav picks her in his arms and rest her on chair and cover with towel, Raghav says when you can’t swim why did you come close to pool and I didn’t tell you about your family to not stress you, anyways they didn’t pay property tax so their house is sealed, don’t worry I will do something.

Sharda gets haldi milk for Vijay, Vijay in return yells at her and says stop acting I know you are happy with Raghav here go to him and not me, Sharda says enough of this now, I have nothing to do with Pallavi and Raghav, Vijay says good and the moment you think you and your son need them poison me and kill me, and don’t expect me to forgive them.

Pallavi sneezes, Jaya asks what’s wrong and why did you shower in the evening all wet hair, Raghav laughs, Jaya scolds him, Raghav says Pallavi don’t take risk next time no one will come to save you, and makes fun of Pallavi, Pallavi by mistake kicks Amma instead of Raghav, Ragahv sneezes too, Jaya asks what happened to you, Raghav says I don’t know about others but I was swimming so may be cold, Pallavi says and I fell in pool, Jaya says you both were in pool together, Pallavi says no Amma because of his childishness I fell in pool, Raghav says I saved you and you call me childish, Jaya says enough you two, I have work you two eat food.

Jaya calls Kirti and tells she has an idea to bring Raghav and Pallavi close, and I have started seeing their chemistry and make them realise so arrange a pest control man.
Jaya asks Farhad to disguise as pest controller and spray perfume in house and then she will send Raghav and Pallavi to guest room for one night, and then they will stay together and not separate and bond, now quickly go disguise and come.

Amruta walking with a bag, Milind asks where are you going with this bag, Amruta says mom has to go Kolhapur to Mama house for emergency so I am going station to give this to mom, Milind thinks it’s not simple that Sulochana is leaving when Raghav is here, she is definitely upto something.

Jaya forces Farhad to act as Pest controller, Raghav and Pallavi walk in and ask why so late, Jaya says to many insects and mosquitoes so I did this, Raghav says you pest controller why aren’t you moving standing here because its AC room, Farhad gets scared of Raghav and faints, Jaya says you two go to guest room I will check him, and I am shifting with Kirti and You two shift together, and scolds them asks them to leave.

Pallavi annoyed because of shifting with Raghav, Raghav starts looking for towel and asks Reddy to quickly get it, Pallavi gives him ger saree veil and says such a brat cant move and find on his own all tike Reddy Reddy, how much will that poor person work, Raghav smiles seeing Pallavi and wipes his hand, Pallavi keeps talking and wipes Raghav’s face too with her saree veil, Raghav holds her hand, Pallavi realises what she was doing, and both move aside, Raghav leaves.

Pre cap:.
Pallavi says I will sleep on bed you sleep down, Raghav says sleep on bed with me if you want or go sleep down in floor.
Pallavi wakes up sleep talking, and punches Raghav.

Update Credit to: Tanaya

The post Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali 25th May 2021 Written Episode Update : Raghav saves Pallavi appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/25/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: