Monday 24 May 2021

BATTLE OF DEATH AND LOVE – CHAPTER 8

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Battle of death and love – chapter 8

Hey guys… Iam writing battle of death and love on the behalf of our dear kifu….. Iam thankfull to my dearest friend Heeena 00 for giving me this opportunity. I don’t know if I can write it well or not, but I will try my best. And please support me by your comments. So ya we can start.

In Goenka house

Naksh:- Manish uncle please forgive us we are asking for pardon.

Manish:- for what? that cheater Naira? ( Everyone cries) Because of her my son is now abnormal. I will never forgive her.

Suvarna:- Manish ji, please calm down.

Dadi:- how can he calm down? He is a father. And why did Naira do this to our Tillu? For a revenge?

Surekha:-

I had already said not to trust her, but you all support her. Now see what happened.

Akhilesh:- Surekha, keep quiet. Don’t add spices. I think we should think how to cure it.

Suvarna:- But doctor said that he could only be cured by Naira.

Manish:- don’t ever say her name in my house.

Suvarna:- but…..

Dadi:- Manish is right. We should find another way.

Akhilesh:- we can consult a psychologist.

Naksh:- can I tell you something. Actually I know a psychiatrist, Dr Anchal. She is best. She get PHD from Delhi University. But….

Akhilesh:- what but…..

Kirti:- she is our relative.

Dadi and Manish hesitates to say anything.

Suvarna:- what are you waiting for? Say them to call her. Manish ji…

Manish goes from there to Karthik’s room. In the room Kartik was imagining Naira in his room.

Kartik:- Naira, you are the world to me. Everyday I want to see you. You Eyes, attracts me towards you. It kills me.

Naira:- I also love you, my frog, mendhak.

(Naira goes.)

Kartik:- Naira, where are you, Naira……

He faints. Manish rushes to him, everyone comes there. They lays Kartik on the bed. He was constantly saying Naira in his dreams. Suvarna cries.

Dadi:- Manish, we have to do something fast.

Manish:- Naksh….

In the train

Naira was looking outside and cries thinking about Kartik. She was thinking about first meeting, their love confession, marriage. Mishti consoles her, she lays Naira’s head on her lap. Naira slowly sleeps by crying.

Mishti’s POV:- sleep Di…. I know you can’t forget BFF, but no one can change your decision. I will be wait for your recovery. After that, I will tell everything to Kartik. It’s good that I get Rishabh’s number. I can contact him. One day, I will get you to your Mendak. This is my promise.( wipes her tears).

In Singhania house

Doorbell rings.

Anchal:- it must be Naira and Kartik. Everyone get ready. I will open the door.

She opens the door. Naman, Karishma and all burst balloons. But they get surprised to see Naksh, Naithik and Manish and Akhilesh.

Anchal:- Naksh bhaiya, what happened? Where is kaira? Actually, we had arranged party and all. Will they Come here?

Naitik and Manish cries.

Karishma:- what happened, Naksh?

Naman:- Naitik bhai, Naira…… Where is she?

Naithik hugs Naman and cries,” she cheated us, she cheated everyone, even that fellow Kartik”.

Karishma:- what are you saying? How can she cheat Karthik?

Naksh tells everything to Singhanias. Everyone was in tension.

Naksh:- Aanchal, actually we have come to ask you something. You are our last hope.

Aanchal:- naksh, no need to be formal. Tell me.

Naksh:- you are a good psychiatrist. Can you please treat Karthik. He is out of control.

Aanchal:- but bhai….how can I…..

Manish:- please don’t deny. I will beg you. Please treat my son. Please cure him. He is my pride, my happiness, my wealth, everything. Please…

Aanchal:- no, uncle….. Don’t do it. I will try. I will treat him.

Manish and naksh becomes happy.

In Mishti’s house

Kuhu:- Abir, call Mishti and ask where did she reach.

Abir:- she is not picking my calls.

Kunal:- oho, bhaiya, are you feeling sad?

Abir:- for what?

Kunal:- because, your gf is not picking calls.

Abir:- Hey, Mishti is not my GF.

Kuhu:- when did he said that Mishti is your gf. (Shares hy5 with Kunal).

Abir:- Hey, don’t tease me. You lovebirds always leave me alone.

Kunal:- we are not lovebirds.

Kuhu:- oho….you both draculas bhi na….. Mishti will come anytime. Do something.

Kunal:- Hey, noodles head, who is dracula?

Kuhu:- you both.

Kunal:- am I looking like dracula?

Kuhu:- no, actually you are looking like hippopotamus.

Kunal:- me, hippopotamus….that is you.

Abir’s POV:- these two are useless, always leave me behind. Anyway I like their chemistry, it’s beautiful. But Iam feeling bored. If Mishti was here, then she would be talking to me. Eyy, wait, are you missing that Mishti, why? May be because of kunal’s words. Or did I really miss her? Oh…no..

Kunal and kuhu sees Abir daydreaming and again teases him.

In the Goenka house

Aanchal comes to Karthik. He was imagining naira everywhere. Aanchal hold him.

Karthik:- who are you? Where is my naira? Where does she go? Naira….(screams).

Aanchal:- please calm down, Karthik.

Karthik:- naira…..

Aanchal:- naira will come.

Karthik:- really? When will she come. I want to see her now.

Aanchal:- I will get her. But, now she is very angry with you.

Karthik:- why?

Aanchal:- because you are not eating medicines. Look you have to be a good guy. Then our naira will come.

Karthik:- sach.

Aanchal:- haan. So now take this medicines and sleep. After you get ok, she will come.

Karthik:- ok (eat the tablets).

Aanchal comes to Manish and other family members.

Suvarna:- Aanchal beta, how is he? Will he be ok?

Dadi:- did tillu gets ok?

Aanchal:- dekho, I had just seen the patient. I will give the medicines to you. You all have to take care of him like a child. He shouldn’t get any shock. And please don’t say anything unpleasant to him. Slowly we can remove his hallucinations. Then with meditation, medicines, will power and all your support, we can get back him.

Manish:- thank you,beta.

Aanchal:- I know you all will be hating Naira, but please don’t tell anything infront of him. And now, Iam going, I will check him everyday.

Dadi:- Aanchal, can you please be here. If he gets out of control, how will we…

Surekha:- please beta. It’s our request. Please don’t be like Naira, who leave us.

Akhilesh:- Surekha…shut up.

Suvarna:- beta please live here.

Aanchal:- haan.

Everyone gets happy.

Aanchal’s POV:- everyone accuse Naira, but I know her, she can’t cheat Karthik. There must be a reason. I have to talk to Mishti. But before that, I will get Karthik normal, then u will find you Naira. This is my promise.

In Goa

Mishti and Naira were outside her house.

Mishti:- Naira di, don’t worry. Here, no one will find you. You are safe here.

Naira:- Iam afraid Mishti.

Mishti:- don’t worry. Nothing will happen to you. Here, there is a paatti, she is my caretaker. Tomorrow we will go to the doctor for check up. Is it ok?

Naira:- haan. (Naira smiles a little).

Mishti thinks:- I know didi, you are not happy. But I will make you happy.

She ring the bell, but no one answers. She rang it many times. The door opened on its own. They both get inside. Someone wearing a mask comes from behind and shouts at them, they get afraid. Two others come there wearing ghost like dresses and frightens them. Out of scareness and due to the effect of disease, Naira faints. Mishti screams. Someone puts the light on. The three remove their masks.

Mishti:- you fools…….why did you this?

Screen freezes on Mishti’s angry face.

Promo: “doctor said to not worry, naira is out of control. 3 years leap. Karthik is seen walking into a office. In Goa a girl is seen praying for Karthik”.

I hope you like this. Please comment.

The post BATTLE OF DEATH AND LOVE – CHAPTER 8 appeared first on Telly Updates.



5/24/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: