Thursday 6 February 2020

Nazar 6th February 2020 Written Episode Update

Nazar 6th February 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Ansh says I can’t marry. I have to stop what’s happening. Avi says let’s handle what’s happening today and then we can find the way out. The guests ask where is Ansh? Mohana says let me check. Ansh says I will see I can’t marry at all. Mohana comes. Ansh says I don’t want to get married. Mohana says why? Ansh says I already married once. Mohana says if one girl wasn’t right doesn’t mean you won’t marry again. Ansh says I am not a kid. I can decide what to do with my life. Mohana gets angry and says so you won’t listen to your mother? Mohana says he’s just nervous because so many people came all of a sudden. Avi says he’s not mentally prepared. Chetali says he doesn’t have the clothes either. Mohana says so he doesn’t want to marry right now? But he will marry later right? Vedeshree says yes he would.

Nishant says Vishalika is Aikain’s enemy. If Piya comes in front of Mohana, she would get very angry. Mohana would get her powers back. Patmayan says I don’t care if that happens. Nishant says you would be the happiest if Mohana loses her powers forever. Would you want her to be Aikain again?

Ansh says I will marry. Piya says what? You can’t marry. Her eyes turn green. Chetali says what is Piya doing?

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Nazar 6th February 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/06/2020 01:41:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: