Sunday 25 April 2021

Riansh os : BROKEN AND ALONE WITHOUT YOU BY CANDID 11

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Let me make it up to u guys

Riddhima’s pov

“Tere ishq mai marjaawan”  he said and jumped of the cliff i ran, i ran towards him but in vain i could only catch his scarf he was gone, the love of my life slipped through my hands he died in front of my eyes

I reached home crying Ishani came running to me “bhabhi, bhabhi are you ok bhabhi is true” we reciprocated a hug she cried in my arms then angre supported ger dadi was in a dilema aryan crying, chachi and chachu stood in a corner as a rock she cried vansh was gone siya i went to my room it was hard to digest unable to believe it was all so surreal . I closed my eyes to look back to our memories.

Saathi rey thoda sa thehar jaa

Abhi raaste kuch badal se jaayenge,

” From the next week you will be Mrs Riddhima vansh rai Singhania.”

O saathi rey thoda thehar ja

Yeh paanv bhi ab sambhal se jaayenge.

“Your power, your money, nothing can force me to marry you”.

Phir wohi barsaat hogi

Aur ashq saare dhul se jaayenge,

” Stop spying on me sweetheart, u will not find anything think” he said sarcastically witha smirk .

Roshni din-raat hogi

Aur sab jharokhe khul se jaayenge.

“Indeed destiny has something waiting for us , that is why fate brings us infront of eachother again and again.”

Phir wohi barsaat hogi

Aur ashq saare dhul se jaayenge,

” Riddhima riddhima re you ok , cant u take care of yourself if i didn’t hold the chain then ,”

Roshni din-raat hogi
Aur sab jharokhe khul se jaayenge.

” Then , then what vansh?”

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai

Yaara tu hi duaa,

“Riddhima are you drunk.”

Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai

Kyun judaa tu huaa.

” No vansh what is this i dont drink.”

Kehna tha aur kya kya mujhe,

“Riddhima until i am there with you nothing can happen to you.”

Neend kyun aa gayi phir tujhe.

“Vansh please stay with me.”

Mmm…saathi rey thoda sa thehar ja

Abhi mausamon ka badalna baaki hai,

“Vansh see its raining , come na lets enjoy”

O saathi rey thoda thehar ja

Kuch door saath chalna baaki hai.

“Riddhima hold my hand these coals won’t burn you trust me .”

Phir unhi raaston pe

Tere mere kadmon ka milna baaki hai,

” Riddhima how many times have i told you , why are u so careless what do u mean u got hurt by some barbecue’s.”

Dard mein, ranjishon mein

Sang bujhna aur jalna baaki hai.

” Vansh do u like these watches?”, ” I love them”.

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai

Yaara tu hi duaa,

” Riddhima relax come ive a gift for u”.

Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai

Kyun judaa tu huaa.

“You kept a fast for me too,” “how could i not sweetheart”.

Yaara tu hi toh bandagi hai

Yaara tu hi duaa,

“I love you vansh ”

Yaara kaisi ye berukhi hai

Kyun judaa tu huaa.

I love you sooo much more than anyone else.

Haan tere aur meri darmiyaan

Ik i love you to riddhima

Ab bhi baki hai ik daastaan.

“I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is a life after that, I’ll love you then.” he kissed me .

  1. “Vaaaaaanshhhhhhh” i screamed my lungs out and then my unconsciousness drifted me into an unwanted slumber forever.

The post Riansh os : BROKEN AND ALONE WITHOUT YOU BY CANDID 11 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/25/2021 08:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: