Sunday 4 April 2021

Namak Issk Ka 5th April 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Namak Issk Ka 5th April 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Yug is sad and recalls Kahani’s words that his heart is confused, he should ask himself what she is to him, he said I love you to her but then made her a liar in front of everyone. Yug tries to ignore her but he keeps imagining Kahani everywhere. He sees Kahani in front of him and she asks who is she to him? He has to tell otherwise she will leave, Yug screams no.. Gunjan comes to him and says I have good news, Rupa is pregnant. We are arranging a party tonight. Yug smiles.

Iravati asks Rupa why she told that dancer about being pregnant and not to her family first? Saroj says it was happy news but you told that dancer? Rupa says it’s not happy news, what will I tell my baby? That its father left me for a dancer? What’s this child’s mistake that Ronak is the father? I was talking to myself and Kahani heard everything. Iravati says then why did you stop her from leaving? Rupa says my husband is at fault, he has given all pains to me and Kahani helped me with my baby. She has done a favor on a mother so I can never repay her.

The party is going on for Rupa’s baby. Gunjan hugs Rupa and says I am so happy for you, I am going to be an aunt. Iravati says we could have another happiness today if Kahani had left but Rupa didn’t let her go. Rupa asks her to stop saying all that.

Yug is talking to guests at the party and looks at Kahani. She tries to ignore him. Yug goes behind her. Kahani doesn’t listen to him. Kahani tries to go into the room but Yug stops her and says I didn’t remember what happened yesterday, I shouldn’t talk to you today. I shouldn’t have blamed you for lying. Kahani ignores him. Yug pushes the door and goes into the room. He asks her to listen to him. Kahani says why should I listen to you when you were not listening to me in the morning? She pushes him out of the door and locks it. Yug says I will come back when I have the answer about who you are to me, I will clear all the confusion soon. He leaves from there.

Iravati looks at Kahani’s photo and says what will happen tonight will be unknown to anyone. I will push you to a new low tonight. Everyone will think you left because of the baby.

Yug tells Kahani that I know you can’t forgive a friend so soon but you can talk to me, I want to listen to you today but you are silent now? Kahani thinks you don’t understand my silence. Yug tells Kahani that he is leaving. Kahani cries and sits on the door.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Namak Issk Ka 5th April 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/04/2021 11:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: