Monday 19 April 2021

ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN (FROM GATE TO LOVE) EPI 1

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hii everyone…!!! This is me writing something for the first time… So if you have any ideas please do share with me😊

The episode starts….

A cute sweet physiotherapist and her friend are walking by a road talking about their monthly expenses and their career.

Girl 1: Sejal.. be happy with what your life gives you, I am working as physiotherapist and party planner, you are here for me all the time. I promise there will be no problems

Girl 2 (of course, Sejal): Yes Riddhima, I know you are with me, but I have decided to find a guy and get married (blushes) and you should too…!!!

Riddhima: Yeah, of course, but you need a ‘perfect’ man. Leave all of this now, reach the hostel, I will be back after getting holiday for some days.

Sejal: Yes you should, that VR is
so annoying, why doesn’t he understand that you don’t want to work for him..?

Riddhima : Yes I know, he isn’t even telling who is the patient and what’s his/her problem. How can I go to a place where I don’t even know who is who? You go, I will call a taxi.

Riddhima calls for a taxi.

Taxi driver: Where do you want to go madam?
Riddhima: To the city hospital
Riddhima to herself: Professor must be there.
Taxi driver: Have a seat.
Riddhima sat behind and the driver drove the taxi. After a while, she realised that taxi was on a wrong way.

Riddhima: This is not the way to the hospital, where are you taking me? Tell me or I will call the police.
Taxi driver: Sorry madam, if I didn’t take you there, sir will not spare me.
Riddhima: Where? Who?
The episode ends…

Precap: Riddhima  went out of the car, and saw a stylish girl and a boy looking at her nonchalantly. Riddhima is very confused and scared.

I think you all know what it is, let’s wait for the journey ahead and what will happen with Riddhima

The post ISHQ MEIN MARJAWAN (FROM GATE TO LOVE) EPI 1 appeared first on Telly Updates.



4/19/2021 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: