Saturday 6 March 2021

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 6th March 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 6th March 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Sirat telling Kairav about her school. She says look at this pic, its my fake boxing match pic, I was around 10-11 years old. He says you had used filter in this pic. Sirat says no, its real pic, see there is date and shop name written. He says you stayed in Udaipur, then Cape Town and came to India, I have seen your pics. Sirat says no, I have just stayed in Jaisalmer. He asks how can this happen. She says you have Naira’s pics, I m Sirat. He says Sirat is your mission name. She says no, I m not your mumma. He says I know, all secret agents say this, but you can tell me in private, do you have a secret chip in your body. Sirat says don’t know what movies kids watch these days. She says just Lord can see and hear us, I swear on Mary Kom. He says you are really funny. Kartik comes and collides with her. She says your nose turned red. She laughs.

He says its my nose, not any Gulaal. She asks him to see his nose. He says I have a video conference in 15 mins, will I go with this nose. She says apply ice. He says get it, tell me wi fi password, I don’t have mobile data. She says hotel 7 star. He asks is this the password. She takes his phone and says network is here. He asks shall I stand on his table and have a meeting, you are stealing wifi. She says no, its my arrangement with the hotel manager. Kairav looks on. Sirat says yes, don’t be surprised, have the meeting. Kartik says fine. He stands on the stool and gets network. She says I had told you, stand here and do your meeting. He asks in this way. She says yes. He says I have to do a meeting, but stand in a circus, I will go and get a dongle. She says let him waste money if he wants. Kairav says she changed a lot. Sheela asks Mukesh to have the milk. Mukesh says I m drinking the poison, I can’t forget it. She says we got money, Maudi didn’t make us out, everything is fine. He says Sirat got me insulted by that bodyguard, did you find out about him. She says I tried, I didn’t know. He says you can’t do it.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 6th March 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/06/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: