Saturday 13 March 2021

The Story of Two Mafias-3-Riddhima and Vansh confront each other

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Rai Singhania Mansion :-

Kabir : Boss, I have founded..

Vansh : What?

Kabir : Riddhima Singhania is Riddhima only..

Vansh : Idiot! That I too know that she is Riddhima..But what’s the matter?

Kabir: I don’t know, I didn’t found it!

Vansh : Damn it! Foolish person..Riddhima, I’m coming to defeat you, be ready..

Singhania Mansion :-

Riddhima : I’ll have to fight with Vansh at any cost..

She packs her guns in her purse..

Riddhima : I’m coming….

……………………………………………………………………….

They both are driving to each other’s house when on the road, Riddhima sees Vansh..She gets down of her car and goes to his car.She knocks on the glass of Vansh’s car window..

Vansh (without seeing her) : Move, I don’t want to give any money..

Riddhima furies with anger and starts banging the glass more..

Vansh (still not seeing her) : Can’t these beggers understand..Go (he gestures)

Riddhima bangs more, Vansh turns and sees her, he gets down from his car.

Riddhima : DO I SEEM LIKE A BEGGAR TO YOU, MR. VANSH RAI SINGHANIA ?

Vansh : Not absoluetly but yes, a lil bit..

Riddhima : WHAT!?

Vansh : Is this the way of creating a hustle on the road?

Riddhima : This is my way!

Vansh : I don’t want to get insulted, we’ll go somewhere and talk..

Riddhima : Oh! Mr. VR is scared, ok, let’s go..

He holds her wrist and says,”VR never gets scared, mind it!”

Riddhima : Whatever!

He makes her sit in the car forcefully.

Riddhima : Mr. VR , I’m not that Riddhima..

Vansh : Shut up!

Riddhima : Is this the way to talk to girls? Have manners..

Vansh : O please! Don’t talk about the MANNERS..

Riddhima : Oh yes! If I’ll talk about manners in front of you , they will get ashamed..Right?

Vansh : You’re crossing your limits..

Riddhima : I make limits , and if I do so, I can cross them..

She smirks..Vansh drives to a hotel..

Inside the hotel room :-

Riddhima : Why have you DRAGGED me here?

Vansh : I wished it so did it! Simple, isn’t it?

Riddhima : NO  (loud tone)

Vansh : I don’t like anybody talking in louder tone with me..

Riddhima : Then, what? I’m not your PUPPET..

Vansh : Enough! You want to know why I brought you here?

Riddhima : Ofcourse..

Vansh : Then listen! You were hiding from me..May I know why?

Riddhima : Th..

Vansh : Lemme complete..You came to my car..Did I ? You made a hustle on the road..Did I ? Whatdo you think of yourself? I know I lo..

Riddhima : I know what I think of myself..And you, you always plan to trouble me..Bomb in my house, was fixed by you, right?

Vansh was left dumbstruck, Riddhima smirks.

Riddhima : Now, what happened? Why are you left dumbstruck? Don’t have answers? I’m not that RIDDHIMA that was innocent..You were planning to KILL me, right?

Flashback :-

Vansh : Kabir, Put a bomb at her house, but remember a low level , that doesn’t destroys much..Just I want her to know who VR is now..

The bomb is put.

After some time, 

Riddhima : What do you think, VANSH? I have CCTV at every corner of my house..

She throws the bomb..

Flashback ends. 

Vansh : That was just a low level bomb..

Riddhima : How do I TRUST you?

Vansh : You’ve to..

Riddhima: NO, I have many options, and Mr.VR , lemme tell you if you try to harm my  family, I’ll harm your brother, Sid who works in MY company..

She smirks..

Vansh : I’ll say him to resign..

Riddhima : Oops! He can’t..Haven’t you read our company’s policy?

Vansh : Which policy?

Riddhima : He can’t resign by himself in 3 months of work..

Vansh : You want money? Take it how much you want but just..

Riddhima slaps him on his face and says,”I am NOT SO CHEAP MR. VANSH RAI SINGHANIA..DO HELL WITH YOUR MONEY..AND NEXT TIME, I WILL NOT SLAP ,I’LL KILL YOU ALIVE…MIND IT!”

She left the room..

Vansh : I’ll take REVENGE of this slap..

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Precap :- Vansh : Tch! Tch! Tch! Ms. Riddhima is caught? I feel bad for you..

Riddhima : Leave me or be ready to face the results..

…………………………………………………………………………………..

That’s it for the part, but why is Riddhima caught? Did y’ like the episode? Do mention..Gbu♥

The post The Story of Two Mafias-3-Riddhima and Vansh confront each other appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/13/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: