Thursday 18 March 2021

The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 15)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

So in previous chapter I didn’t able to thank you guys so,

@Sasmitha I hope I updated the new one asap dear….❤

@Amna thanks dear…❤

@Vyshnavi thanks a lot dear ❤

@pomu I think you are absolutely right dear ❤

@Annoyinguser I think maybe you are right dear ❤

@Ishu thanks dear ❤

@Thakur Priyanka thanks a lot dear…so enjoy my surprise ❤

@FirstRaysOfSun thank you so much Aho ❤

@Attractiveuser thanks a lot dear ❤

@Aisha thanks dear ❤

@Arushi thanks dear ❤

@Miss Bhanita Devi thanks dear ❤

@R.N. thanks dear ❤

@Krishna Agrawal thanks dear ❤

@Merra thanks a lot dear ❤ your word means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Niki thanks dear ❤

@Riansh1212 thanks dear ❤

@Jayashreethanks a lot dear ❤

@Priyadarshani thanks a lot dear ❤

@JJ thank you so much dear ❤

@Vkjhp thank you so much dear ❤

Thank you so much all of you ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

so here the 15th chapter and this is the surprise which I told you all earlier….๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Actually I know today is not the Valentine’s day but you have to imagine today is Valentine’s day to enjoy my surprise ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

……………………….


RA mansion,

It was mid night and the surrounding was fully clam and peaceful…. Riddu was in a deep sleep enjoying her night dreams…. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด

Riddu’s phone ring …. she had to awake because of that noisy ring….

Riddu’s POV,

Oh god don’t you let me sleep peacefully.๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–.. and who the hell call in this mid night .๐Ÿคฌ.. An unknown number? should I answer or not… ๐Ÿคจ

Riddu( sleepy tone); hello! who the hell are you… why… what’s the matter to call me mid night… I was dreaming .. it was such a lovely dream but your damn call spoil it๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’… areee who are you?

Voice; my name doesn’t important๐Ÿ˜… tell me today’s date?

Riddu( angry) ; WTF.๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ…. you spoil my sleep to know a date? don’t you have a calendar? ok ok give me your address , then I can send you a calendar tomorrow morning๐Ÿ™„ , but after that Mr. don’t call me late night to know the date … ok? nonsense…๐Ÿ˜ก

Voice; you mad girl..๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช you and your silly jokes…. I don’t want any calendar… Today is 14th February that means Valentine’s day….๐Ÿ˜  so I want to remind it…

Riddu; ( laughing); oh ho now I understand ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ… you have a crush on me and you want me to be your valentine… am I right ……๐Ÿค“

Voice; ☺☺☺

Riddu; ooops! sorry to tell you Mr. ….. I am married and you know my husband is the son of President ..๐Ÿ˜.. so don’t you dare…..

I cut the call saying that… poor man …๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he may be thought my joke as a real one… anyway do our  president have a son ?๐Ÿง( she laughed memorizing her foolishness)

Then she received a message from that unknown number….

Hai Mrs. president’s daughter – in – law,

go and check your room’s window ,may be president’s son kept something for you there…

Riddu( thinking); oh shit! that means he knew I lied to him๐Ÿ˜ถ…. oh ho see what my bull shit mind had done…. ๐Ÿ™„ let me check …

she went to the window to check his statement…. he is true … there is something packed with a short letter… she unpacked it…. it was a cute pillow ..๐Ÿ˜.. and then she read the letter with a smiling face…..☺☺

Hai Angel ,

Hai Angel ,

Happy Valentine’s Day…………

Here is your first valentine gift at 12 o’ clock….. when you see this pillow you will remember me…. so now go and sleep hugging my pillow …. and be ready to face my surprises….. 

                                                                                         ”your unknown lover”

Riddu ( thinking); who is this mad guy?๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ I mean who is this road side Romeo?

Morning ,

Riddu ; mom Sejal comes today so I am going to the air- port…

Arohi; OK Riddu, take care If you need then call me then I can send Nithik or Nakul

Riddu ; ok Mom bye….๐Ÿ˜˜

Riddu went to the air- port and waited until Sejal come. while she was waiting for the arrival of Sejal a little boy come and gave her a red rose saying ”Hai angel, love you” and he kissed her cheeks… she was amazed by this action๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

 she was amazed by this action๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

             Riddu; hey wait … wait… ( before she called that little boy went from there)

Then one by one little boys and girls came and give her red roses.. they left saying ” Hai Angel , love you” and kissing her cheeks without saying anything…… Now she has a bouquet of roses…

Riddu( thinking); what the hell is happening…  ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ™why those children gave me roses.. oh god I am going crazy now๐Ÿ˜ฌ

while she was lost in her thoughts a cute little girl came with a rose and bouquet of chocolates๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

while she was lost in her thoughts a cute little girl came with a rose and bouquet of chocolates๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

  but before  she leave Riddu stop her and,

Riddu; look at me baby… I am like your sister no so can you tell who tell you to give me this red rose and this…. ( making puppy face ) please…๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Little one; I don’t know him angel but he is handsome like a prince.๐Ÿคด๐Ÿคด.. look there ( she point her fingers to a man ๐Ÿ‘ค๐Ÿ‘คbut Riddu could not identify him as his back side was shown)… she ran towards him but suddenly he vanished among the crowd…

Riddu( thinking); oh shit I missed him who is this crazy guy…. wait wait all those children addressed me by ” Angel” and the one who sent the pillow also called me by ”Angel” that means……๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Then she got a massege from that unknown number….

Hai Angel,

How was my second surprise… I know how much you love to eat chocolates … I am happy that you are so desperate to see me… wait until evening… in evening I surely come to meet you… until then enjoy my surprises… I love to see your curious face…  Even now I am watching you from a distance ….                             

                                                                                                                                ”  Your unknown lover”

Riddu looked around but she find no one, she tried to call that number then someone patted on her shoulder. Riddu turned with a hope to see that unknown Romeo.

Voice; aree Riddu… what happened? why are looking at me surprisingly? did you expect someone else?๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž

Riddu; no Sejal nothing like that … I am really happy to see my bestie….๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Riddu hugged her tightly and waited until a cab come…

Sejal; where is your brothers..? ๐ŸงI mean why do you call a cab instead one of your brother?๐Ÿ™

Riddu; oh ho Seju we can have a fun today , that’s why ….๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

Sejal’; so do you have a plan Riddu baby?

Riddu; hmmm first I want to eat something grand๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹… after that anything ok?

Sejal;; okkkkk

Riddu; here the cab … Mister take us to the ”Cinemon ” restaurant

The driver didn’t talk anything and his cap made fully covered his face… Riddu get out of the car before sejal do and walked towards the  restaurant…

Sajal; wait Riddu… do you forget me? where have you lost? anyway the driver gave me this parcel which you forget in the cab… Riddu just looked at it… she was sure that it doesn’t belong to her…. she unpacked the cover to see what it was… she shocked seeing a gift box and a letter…๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Hai Angel,

Hai Angel,

see this is my forth surprise… you know I was really close to you… yet you do not recognize me…. how is my gift box… see today I have to act like a driver to get close to you… poor my heart…

                                                                                                              ” Your unknown lover”

Riddu( in a hurry); Sejal Sejal… where is he? oh shit where is that driver?๐Ÿคฏ

Sejal; he went Riddu why?

Riddu;( tring to be normal) nothing…๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ

They went inside the restaurant and have their meal….

Sejal; look everone celebrating Valentine’s day… but look at us..๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’( teasing tone) aree Riddu I heard that you got a rose bouquet today… is it true?๐Ÿ˜

Riddu( shock); how do you know?

Sejal; I guessed it.. but it seems my guess is right… no

Riddu; no no nothing… who is here to give me roses๐Ÿ˜.. shall we go?

Sejal; ok dr

when they stand up to go a servant girl came and give her a clothing bag saying” he gave me this to give you” Riddu was firming in angry ๐Ÿ˜ค๐Ÿ˜คas she was fed up this hide and seek game…. she angrily opened the bag , but her anger went seeing those…..

 she angrily opened the bag , but her anger went seeing those

Hai Angel,

So babe this is my sixth surprise… I know now you are getting angry… really sorry but see what I bought for you… I know you hates to wear high heels so here coat shoes, I know you do not like much to wear gold so here silver … please wear these and be ready to meet me at 9 p.m. in your home garden……

                                                                                                                  ”your unknown lover”

Sejal; who is that?

Riddu explain her the whole story of today…

Sejal’; so that’s why my shy baby redded when I ask about red roses….. anyway let me join you then both of us can see who is this new Romeo…

Both giggled and left for home….๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

At night ,

Riddu ( thinking ) ; who may be this guy?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I mean he know every likes and dislikes of me … Is it Vansh? but no no he can’t be..๐Ÿ˜. I don’t why I am so desperate meet that stranger… He impressed me within a day…. oh god.. but no if Vansh came to know about this guy I know he would surely kill him… ๐Ÿ˜Ÿno no I can’t let vansh to go again his devil mode … So I have to explain that guy that if tries to get close to me his life will be in danger…

Riddu get ready to meet that guy but she had only one intention that is to warn him telling the nature of Vansh …….

Riddu told Sejal to hide and see them in a distance …. Riddu went to the home garden and mesmerized seeing the beauty of decorations…๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

When she lost in those decorations

When she lost in those decorations.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.. she someone’s shadow . she could not see him properly as everywhere dark …. but she thought he may be the guy….

Riddu; listen Mr. , I don’t know who are you… but first I would like to thank for your lovely gifts… they are so adorable…. and these decorations … they are awesome๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ … you know you are first who gave me gifts on Valentine…. so thanks again… but there are two reasons to reject you… one is, I can’t risk your life… so today I am here to warn you… please stay away from me… I think you know Mr. Vansh Raisinghania… he obsessively loves me and so much possessive about me .. if he comes to know you  he will not spare you…. and the other reason is I think day by day I am falling for him … I think I love Vansh❤…. so please

Saying this she turned to go but then ,

Voice; stop sweat heart…๐ŸŒ

Hearing the word sweat heart and that familiar voice Riddu heart beat increase… by now not only her mind but also her heart know whose voice is that… she turned to see the biggest shock in her life… ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒThat guy slowly moved towards a light… then she saw Vansh standing near her… a small smile crept on her face☺

Riddu; Vanshhhh… you….๐Ÿ˜ถ

Vansh; ha sweat heart me… ๐Ÿ˜

Riddu; so Mr. VR you are that road side Romeo… not bad at all..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Vansh pulled her towards him which made her heart stop for a while…

Vansh; leave them… so finally you admit it

Riddu; what?๐Ÿค”

Vansh; you love me…

Riddu blushed remembering her words….☺

Vansh; I gave you so much gifts since morning … so where is my gift..

Riddu; sorry Vansh.๐Ÿ˜ฅ.. I don’t have anything to give you today… sorry

Vansh( leaning towards her); no you have..

Riddu; huh? ๐Ÿ˜•

Vansh about to kiss her but Riddu put her palm in his mouth ..๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ

Riddu; we are not married yet… so….. every romance after marriage ok?๐Ÿ˜œ

Vansh; seriously sweat heart…๐Ÿ˜’

Riddu; hmmm ๐Ÿ˜

Vansh; isn’t it unfair… I mean you don’t give me any gift… so

Riddu; so what ? ( before vansh say something Riddu kissed his cheeks making vansh surprised)

Riddu; Thank you Vansh ๐Ÿ˜˜.. thank you again and sorry for rejecting you twice…๐Ÿ˜”

Vansh; its ok sweat heart …. everyone needs  time to understand their feelings.. ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚

They talked and laughed and enjoyed their Valentine’s day completely forgetting they are in her home garden and there is someone who is watching them … Sejal ha it was her.. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

………………………

I hope you enjoyed my surprise ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Anyway until next stay safe and happy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

The post The Legend Of The Hatred (Chapter 15) appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/18/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: