Tuesday 23 March 2021

Namak Issk Ka 23rd March 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Namak Issk Ka 23rd March 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

IN the previous episode we saw that Kahani and Rani are dancing in the hall. Iravati stops them and says my husband is in hospital and you two are dancing here. Kahani says that a dancer dances even when she is sad. She says that I can feel Baba’s pain because I have a heart but you don’t. She also adds that it seems like you don’t care for Baba at all. Iravat says that I am dying to slap. Kahani retaliates and says that I know very well how to block and reply to such slaps. She says you don’t worry about me but yourself because the day I will have evidence against you I will expose you in front of the family. I know your nature, it will be good for you to understand mine. Raunak comes and instigates Iravat saying Yug is behind her confidence. Iravat asks him to leave.

 

Precap will be added soon

Update Credit to: Swapnil

The post Namak Issk Ka 23rd March 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/23/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: