Friday 19 March 2021

Falling for my so-called sister (A RiAnsh Love Saga) Chracter Sketch

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello people! So, your mad and crazy writer is back with one more RiAnsh love saga..Yess, as I told I am that Jasmine’s friend, self-obsessed, you know (winks)

DON’T BASH OUT OR JUDGE ME JUST AFTER READING THE TITLE, FIRST HAVE A LOOK TO THE CAST ☻

First gonna show their pics and then will tell the story..

Deep Rai Singhania and Arohi Deep Rai Singhania

Deep Rai Singhania and Tara Deep Rai Singhania 

(Dear readers, don’t get confused and read till end) 

(I love this pic)

Riddhima Rai Singhania 

Vansh Rai Singhania

 Now coming onto their introduction, 

Deep Rai Singhania had married to both Arohi and Tara, and when they both got to know the truth, they started fighting but then he calmed them and explained them, Tara and Arohi both started loving Deep (totally unlike Season 1) And they both found a way , started living together with Deep (I know it’s quite weird) but they didn’t wanted to break each other’s heart and they share a good bond , and are not jealous. Arohi and Deep have Riddhima as daughter and Deep and Tara have Vansh as son. They both (RiAnsh) are each other’s so-called bro-sis, and the fact is Riddhima never tied rakhi to Vansh nor convinced her to do so.Let’s see what destinyhas for them.. (actually me, Let’s see what I have for them)

(They don’t have any siblings, because it creates hoch-poch to me) 

Riddhima is a carefree girl while our Vansh is a serious type of person, and currently he is out for his business trip but, but he’ll return soon..About, RiAnsh bond, you’ll know it in nxt part..Stay tuned!

Don’t worry I’ll update this ff also regularly, so take a chill-pill, but not to me, I have tons of work..

Pheww!!!

Hope y’ like it..

Toodless!!!!

(I was going to write noodles..Lol!!!) 

Next update tomorrow..Well, the whole Immj2 section is filled MOSTLY by my updates, Never mind! Bye lovelies, finally..

The post Falling for my so-called sister (A RiAnsh Love Saga) Chracter Sketch appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/19/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: