Saturday 13 March 2021

Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha 13th March 2021 Written Episode Update

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha 13th March 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Darsh holding the laddoo plate. He thinks Nandini. Nandini hears he is Darsh. She says I would have given the phone, but Gunjan kept it. Gunjan takes her selfies and sends to Ragla. She calls him. He answers the call. She scolds him for not liking his pic. He says I m working hard to run house after marriage, I love you, sorry, I will recharge your phone tomorrow, I m going for interview. The man asks doe she know you are marrying today. Ragla says I shouldn’t tell everything to everyone. Gunjan says I will have breakfast and go. Everyone is happy. Rajvi takes Tosha with her. Shobit asks them to talk to Rajvi about Charmy. She asks for Darsh. Darsh hears talking about the challenge, Rajvi has fed money to girl’s dad and got the challenge fulfilled, poor girl’s life got ruined. Darsh drops the driver’s uniform. Vipul asks Rajvi to attend the guests. Tosha sings a bhajan. Charmy says I have seen Tosha somewhere. Shobit says spare my family from your detective mode.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha 13th March 2021 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



3/13/2021 11:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: