Friday 12 February 2021

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th February 2021 Written Episode Update: Sirat arrives at Goenka mansion

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th February 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Kartik saying her family background is different, she isn’t your mumma, else she would have missed you, you have to forget her. He hugs Kairav. Kairav thinks mumma will come back soon, I won’t tell you anything, you won’t believe. Kartik thinks you have to believe that she isn’t your mum. Sirat hugs Nani. Kartik says Naira used to find happiness in little things, we will do the same, tell me, will we watch a movie or picnic. Sirat thinks I m coming to break this relation of looks with you by returning your kerchief, I want to make you believe that I m not your mumma. Kartik and everyone play basketball. He asks Kairav to come in his team in game and real life also.

Rhea says sorry, I overheard, does that girl matches Naira. Kartik says just her face resembles, I cleared to the family that she isn’t Naira. He goes. Rhea says that girl can make her place in his place, she can take my place. Rohan and Sirat are on the way. Her water bottle falls down. He stops the bike. She picks the bottle. She sees her bracelet and picks it. She asks him to see the fairy bracelet. He says leave it, its good luck, maybe this is not yours. She wears the bracelet. They leave. Dadi says Kartik and Kirti are fighting with their situation with bravery, I wish Naksh also comes out of his sorrow, no one loses in life. Gayu comes and says I will also play, which team will be mine. Kartik says no problem, play with any team. Gayu wears Naira’s team tshirt. Everyone looks on. Gayu makes a goal and says I have learnt this shot from Naira. Kartik says I will take revenge for this. They play. Sirat asks where is Goenka villa. The man guides her.

Kairav says I mis you mumma, please come back. Sirat and Rohan see the house. Rohan says what a house, it looks like a palace. She asks what do I have to do of the house, I need to talk to that father and son. He says you can just praise it, why are you tensed. She asks did I do a mistake by coming here, I was in hurry to apologize to them, but will it make a difference, truth can’t change. He says thinking will change, Naira’s pics will be there, its not easy to meet her family, my identity will change after going in, no one knows Sirat, we will go. He asks have you lost it, I know the Sirat who doesn’t step back from her decisions, you said just you can clear the kid’s misunderstanding, everything will be fine, its imp to end this matter, I will get petrol filled and come, you meet and come. She says its my work to fight well and end fear, anyone be the opponent. The ball goes out. Sirat stops the ball. Akshu cries. Rhea says I will get the ball, you see Akshu. Kartik goes. Rhea asks Gayu to get the ball. She says why shall I get the ball if there are others, if they are smart, then I should be smarter. Gayu says Naira would have caught the ball some how. Sirat feels tensed and goes towards the gate. Gayu opens the gate. She gets shocked seeing Sirat. She recalls Naira.

She hugs Sirat and says you are alive, I knew you can’t die, you will come back, I can’t say how do I feel, my Naira has come back, our Naira has come back, I m very sorry, I realized I was wrong, I couldn’t apologize, I always felt you will come back, thanks for coming back. Kartik asks Akshu to have milk. Kairav goes to get a toy. Manish asks why is she crying so much. Everyone tries to console. Kartik says you all are disturbing my baby. Rhea acts and says she is so cute, I wish I had a daughter like her, I think she wants a mother. Kartik says its already tough for me to convince Kairav that she isn’t Naira. Kairav asks whose toy is this. Vansh says it would be Akshu’s toy. Kairav thinks it means mumma is around. Sirat says sorry. Gayu says come with me, I will leave the house if you say, forgive me, I m so ashamed, everyone misses you, didn’t you miss us, why did you take time in returning. Sirat says I m not that…. Gayu says don’t get scared, come. Sirat says I have come from Jaisalmer. Gayu says Kairav had seen you there, Kairav and I had belief that you will come back. Sirat says sorry, I m not Naira, I should have not come here. She runs away. Gayu shouts Naira, stop. She goes to Kartik and says stop her, Kartik. Dadi asks what happened, who shall we stop. Gayu says Naira has come. They get shocked.

She cries and says Naira had come, I was getting her inside, she has run away, I swear on kids, I didn’t imagine her, I hugged her. Kartik says be quiet, if Kairav hears this, then it will be bad, we won’t talk about it. Manish asks is this the same girl. Akhilesh says she was in Jaisalmer. Surekha asks how did Gayu get tricked if she looks different. Sirat asks Rohan to come. He asks did you talk to them. She says no, I can’t go in, I made a big mistake by coming here, don’t know who met me at the gate, she got happy seeing me, she felt I m Naira, I wanted to say that I m Sirat, they love Naira a lot, that woman got mad, she was crying, everyone will cry, I can’t see them like this, the family’s wounds will get fresh, I will spoil things, we shall go fast. Rohan’s bike doesn’t start. Kartik says she can’t be Naira. Gayu says I have hugged her, won’t I identify her, same face, same voice. Kartik says no, she can’t be Naira, she can be her lookalike. Everyone looks on.

Precap:
Kairav says Kairav went with you. Vansh says he wasn’t there. Kartik sees Kairav with Sirat. He asks why did you come here, never come in front of my son. Sirat cries.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 12th February 2021 Written Episode Update: Sirat arrives at Goenka mansion appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/12/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: