Thursday 18 February 2021

Swipe of love : Jealous? Who? Me? Nah! Episode- 16

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

As my exams will start shortly I will try to cover as many episodes I can so that is why I’m posting soon hope u guys don’t mind

Disclaimer:

No one was harmed during the episode not even the 🐔 😂🙄

PLEASE DON’T TAKE KAARYAN MOMENTS SRSLY THEY ARE ONLY FOR FUN PURPOSE AND SOLELY FICTIONAL.

-Bunty ( candids thumb).

episode starts :

After the movie and all that hogging it was 1 and they wanted to sleep. Aaryan and kabir had already slept next to each other , sia was about to wake them up when Riddhima and vansh stopped her

Vansh : sia u must not wake someone who is damn tierd they attended many clients today let them sleep .

Sia : ook, where should we sleep

Ishani : in our rooms

Sia , Sejal started bickering and looking at them in Riddhima and vansh slept off and angre too made himself comfortable, they wanted to have some funn so Sejal took out her phone and made a video starting from riansh with a nice song and when it went towards kaaryan the song changed into something funny. She soon posted it on their group V7.

By the time she was done with all the editing Ishani dozed off in the floor mat above sia and Sejal took the whole sofa for herself .

Next day morning-

Dadi : my baccha’s will be very happy when I give them this surprise 😊

Dadi entered the house with a smile when she saw them

Dadi : ye kya ho raha hai

Angre: ( in sleep) chedkhaniya chedkhaniya kabi ulti yo seedhi..

Dadi : angre wake up!!!

Angre : salute ( in sleep)

Dadi : wake up all of !!

They all woke up and realised that they were sleeping over except for Sejal

Aaryan Kabir ( unision) : what we slept here

Riddhima: I was comfortable🙂 idk about vansh ( looking towards him )

Vansh: my hand is numb😵

Dadi : Riddhima vansh your marrige dates are fixed

Riddhima : what marriage?

Dadi : ok first get ready and come u won’t understand like this .

They checked the group and all of them burst out laughing 🤣

Riddhima : today is which day

Vansh : Sunday

Sia : means double funnn let’s stay at home today.

Vansh : dadi came ?

Aaryan: ya

Angre by that time got ready and came

Angre : vansh come fast we need to go to Ayka

Kabir: angre today is Sunday

Angre : whaaaaat I didn’t know

Dadi: will u all atleast come for breakfast!!

All: ya

They went

Aaryan helped Kabir as his leg was numb

Kabir: thanks

Aaryan: anytime

They shared an eyelock

Dadi: come fast both of u

Aaryan : ya just helping Kabir

(They all brushed I mean ofc )

Then They came and sat next to each other

Dadi : so both of u listen to me I’ve planned your wedding it will happen on 21 of feb, the shirdi baba told that is only the auspicious time and ur kundali’s match well .

Riddhima: ok

Vansh : ok

They enjoyed thier sausages.

Angre : headline- mumbai mai hua ek chicken ka accident .

Vansh : what the hell anything

Dadi : leave that paper will u.

Angre : yes dadi 🥺

Riddhima : so guys what are today’s plans

Aaryan : phir Hera pheriheri and some chill in the house

Ishani: sounds cool too me

Sia : ya

Sejal : riddhu when will we go shopping we need to go today

Riddhima :it’s SUNDAY !!

Sejal : oooh yaa

After the breakfast

Aaryan: riddhu , Sejal come we’ll take a bath and come back

Riddhima: ya

Vansh ,Kabir( unision) : we’ll also come

Sejal : what will u do there

Vansh : pick and drop service

Sejal : bhai u r getting married after two days relax

Riddhima – vansh and Aaryan – Kabir went in the bike , Sejal was driving her scooty

Riddhima : vansh shift back

Vansh : why

Riddhima: because I’m going to ride it

Vansh : ok

They reached there

Riddhima: Aaryan u did the laundry right where are my shorts

Aaryan : I didn’t Sejal did ask her

Sejal : I kept it in ur cupboard

Riddhima: it’s not there

Sejal: it’s there

Riddhima : it’s not there

Sejal : it is

Riddhima: it isn’t

After a lot of bickering

Aaryan threw the shorts towards riddhima but it hit her face  vansh and Kabir burst out laughing

Riddhima : Aaryan what the hell

Aaryan: tell this idiot she kept it in my cupboard

Sejal : ooooh I remember keeping two nike shorts in his cupboard

Riddhima : Sejal u need therapy

The wore shorts and normal t shirts like normal ppl and reached vr mansion.

Dadi : Riddhima u rest today from tomorrow u have a fixed schedule

Riddhima: ikr

Vansh took Riddhima aside and fixed her in the wall and looked at her with love

Vansh :  3 days and u’ll be Riddhima vansh Raisinghania.

Riddhima: ik I’ll loose my bachelor life

Vansh : Riddhima , ok atleast give me a kiss

Riddhima : ok close ur eyes

He closed his eyes he felt her lips come towards his but she kissed his cheeks

Riddhima : you have to wait a lot for that Mr. Perfect

They were sharing few moments when Kabir and Aaryan interrupted

Kabir ( fake cough): can we watch the movie now

Aaryan winks

Vansh  : ya sure

After they were done with the movie they ordered dinner and they heard a knock on the door

Aaryan : I’ll get it

He went there opened the door

Aaryan : you what a pleasant surprise , omg how did you know I was here

He hugged her she reciprocated

Girl: riddhima u r getting married and u didn’t tell me good that Sejal called me.

Aaryan: u knew Sejal

Girl : no

Aaryan : then how ragini

Sejal : I took ur phone scrolled through your contacts and I invited her I knew she was ur best friend and dadi told to invite very few ppl so..

Aaryan : ok ok I understood

Kabir who was seeing ragini  so close to Aaryan became jealous

Riddhima: ragini how’s Morocco

Ragini : oh that was great

She met all of them spoke to them and enjoyed her time but Kabir wasn’t liking her presence

Hi

I’m bunty that is what I call myself u guys can also call me that,thank you soo much for your support and concern towards MEa THUMB I’m very happy, after all this is all my hard work she only sleeps all day so before she sees this article I’m going to submit it or else she will erase it hahaha. Thank you for you love ppl I read the comments today and thank you for your wishes for my recovery ❤I loved it Oh shit! She’s coming I’m going to submit it 😂 bye love u ppl.

– bunty👍🏻candids  thumb .

Ps: I’m single 😉😏.

The post Swipe of love : Jealous? Who? Me? Nah! Episode- 16 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/18/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: