Monday 8 February 2021

Swipe of love : has he really changed – Episode 4

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Everyone were served the cake except vansh Ridhima was puzzled all knew the reason why

Vansh got up

Vansh : I think I have to get my slice since noone got for me

Riddhima served him one he aske for another

Everyone were shocked how ,why ,what! It had been 3 whole years since vansh bhai ever ate a piece of chocolate cake .

Vansh : thank you Riddhima

Riddhima. : Np

Kabir who was also there spat all his water on angre’ s face every one started laughing bansh was noticing Riddhima and started laughing he saw her beautiful smile.

Angre : what the hell Kabir whats wrong

Kabir: sorry bhai but a phenomena has happened the great VANSH RAI SINGHANIA said THANK YOU

Angre: whaat , wait I’m eating I’ll give my expression later u know how much I love to eat 😋

Vansh was still confused je felt some connection

Vansh Riddhima ( thinking) : why is this that whenever I come near you I feel attached , I feel like hugging you and never leaving, why do I feel that I want you, without you there is no purpose of living.

After the desert the sister trio sat together

Sejal : I think this is it the moment has come we should do something

Sia : this is the least we can do for our bhai

Ishani : ikr bhai , has finally become that old loving bhai, he’s nomore uncomfortable around  girls I think she will be a best soulmate for him.

Sejal : so we need to start implementing our plan – A

Sia : what’s that

Ishani : it’s very simple almost every day most of the time bhai should be with Riddhima so that they start falling for eachother.

Sejal : cool

Ishani : it’s my birthday day after tomorrow so Sejal you said na Riddhima has fone a course in arts and she is also a good event planner

Sejal : yes

Ishani so she will plan my party

Sia ,Sejal (unision): so what will happen

Ishani : idiots bhai and Riddhima will spend a lit of time together na .

Sejal : oh yaaaaa

Sia : how did you think about it so fast

Ishani : we call ut talent sabke paas nahi hota ( not everyone has it )

Meanwhile near vansh’ s room

Riddhima and vansh dashed to eachother

Riddhima and vansh ( unision) : sorry!

Riddhima and vansh ( unision) : it’s ok

Riddhima and vansh ( unision) :  I mean

Vansh : ok you first

Riddhima : am actually searching for my phone idk where is it

Vansh: ok give me ur number I’ll dial it

Ridhima :ok it’s ___________

Vansh rang the phone Riddhima recognised the ringtone

Riddhima : it’s coming from there she pointed towards his room

Vansh : ok come in and take it j won’t mind

The trio who hidding and witnessing everything was very happy to see their bond growing minute by minute .

Precap: I remember that touch

The post Swipe of love : has he really changed – Episode 4 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/08/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: