Monday 8 February 2021

(KKB) LOVE in the Air- Episode 5

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Sorry Guys!! i was not able to upload any image in this particular ff.


Episode:5

In Staff Room: (LUNCH TIME)

(let the teacher of class A be A and the class teacher of class B be B).

(BOTH THE TEACHERS ARE Checking ASSIGNMENTS).

A: Oh! There are so many calculations to be checked!!!

A & B: This will never end. (they both realizes and laugh)

A: what happened mam B?

B: Mam as u know that MM (Manish Malhotra) [I will use the abbreviation of Manish Malhotra as MM in whole story] I have to select any 1 design but I stuck with 5 designs. Now that shall I do??

A: oh!! Why don’t you conduct a fashion design in collage?

B: I can but I have to submit names by today evening!!

A: Then try sending these 5 designs to MM and tell him at these are the 5 best designs made by our students. And ask him to select the best one himself.

B: Good idea! I will do it straight away.

[PARALLEL SCENE]

Prachi is giving collage tour to Sanju

Sanju(thinks): Thank u God!! You conducted my collage tour by my future wife!! Thank you!

[Prachi and Sanju are walking in the corridors and are talking. Ranbir sees it and breaks the glass in anger].

Prachi(thinks): God where have you stuck me with this jerk!! Ranbir is far better than him!! What Ranbir?? (screams)No… (Ranbir hears it).

Sanju: What happened Prachi?? Everything alright??

(Ranbir comes running)

Ranbir: What happened Prachi?? Did this jerk did anything wrong with you?

Sanju: Jerk?? Who??

Ranbir: YOU!!

Sanju: Hey!! Mind your language!! And Prachi you are not saying anything?? He is saying jerk to me!!

Ranbir: We will say Jerk to jerk only na.

Prachi: Guys stop fighting!!

[Just then Rhea arrives and whispers in Ranbir ear]: Did you forget about the meal treat which I promised you? (making Prachi jealous unconsciously. Ranbir notices it and unconsciously push Rhea back)

Ranbir: Rhea let me finish! (to Prachi): Then why did you scream no???

Sanju: Ya!!

Prachi(tensed): Actu-actually I just remembered that I did one question of assignment wrong!!

Ranbir, Sanju and Rhea: Laughs (later Prachi also joins the laugh).

Sahana and Aryan was seeing all this from a distance

Sahana: Looks like Prachi made a new best friend.

Aryan: Even Ranbir made. But okay he made a friend but why this jerk?? This is not Ranbir’s choice. Do we interfere between them??

Sahana: You can go if you want to. I don’t want to go!! Let them enjoy. Look Prachi completely forgot about me….

Aryan: Same with Ranbir. I HAVE AN IDEA!!!

Sahana: What??

Aryan (whispers): Shall we ignore them??? Then they will realize our true value!!

Sahana moves her head towards the ear in which Aryan is whispering. They are inches apart and share an intense eye-lock.

Dimpy (Rhea’s friend) was burning in jealousy.

(Evil eye strikes) Arhana realizes their position and move apart.

Aryan: So?? How’s the plan?

Sahana: Plan is nice but.

Aryan: But??

Sahan: I am just wandering that how come a monkey came with a brilliant idea.

Aryan: BECOMES FURIOUS.

Sahana runs Aryan chases her

Teacher B (Sees them playing Tom and Jerry.) in a low voice: They are made for each other (smiles).

B: Sahana and Aryan come here. (Arhana comes to B) This is collage not your house. If I saw you both playing Tom and Jerry again then I will send you both in principal’s room.

Arhana: Sorry mam

B: Did u both have had your lunch?

Arhana: No mam

B: Go to the canteen and have your lunch together in a table as your punishment.

Arhana: Yes mam

Arhana leads to canteen whereas teacher is happy.

Arhana ordered their lunch and was talking genuinely with each other.

Sunny was spying on them and gives an evil smile: Now I know how to destroy you ARYAN PURAB KHANNA!!

Kiara was also spying on Rhea and Prachi but sees Arhana having lunch and thinks they are made for each other…


Why was Kiara spying on Rhea and Prachi?

What is the plan of Sunny??

Precap: Sahana is crying bitterly in girl’s washroom whereas Aryan tries to console her. Whole class A is invited in party. Rhea and Ranbir dances.

Bye-Bye

The post (KKB) LOVE in the Air- Episode 5 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/08/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: