Wednesday 10 February 2021

Swipe of love : connected to hearts : episode 7

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

He was interrupted by sia

Sia : bhai where are you post, everyone had their dinner and left.

Vansh : oh ok where is riddhu

Sia : she went to check the decoration

Vansh: ok

Sia went to ishanis room

Sia : our plan is working bhai went in search of her !!!

Aaryan who was also there heard it

Aaryan: what are you talking about

Sejal: shld we tell him

Ishani : ig …

Interrupted by sia

Sia : yes we shld

She was swooning over Aaryan

Sia: I mean he will be a help to us and afterall what will he do alone

Ishani : ok Aaryan now listen carefully

Ishani told him everything

Aaryan: really wow is it true I’m so into this

Sia: yes cool.

Meanwhile in the garden

Vansh went towards Riddhima

Vansh: I’m sorry riddhu I didn’t mean all

Interrupted by her

Riddhima: hush let bygones be bygones it’s ok

Riddhima turned towards him and her glance fell on his watch it wasn’t a kid watch it was his father’s which he always wore since his 7

All the past school days where she had noticed a boy wearing the same watch .

KidVansh : where can my watch be I can’t loose it it’s damn important.

She was noticing.him and smiled

Kid riddhima: it’s on ur hand

He looked around and then his glance fell on his crush

He smiled

Kid vansh: what

Kid riddhima: ur watch it’s on ur hand

He looked and they both started laughing at his foolishness

Kid vansh : thank you

They both had an eyelock when the bell rang and they left abruptly

Everyone knew him in school by the Rrahul no one knew his real name nor did riddhima he was the popular guy of 8 grade every girl liked him but he had lost his heart over the simple sweet and cute Riddhima he didn’t know her name they weren’t in the same class .He couldn’t find a way to express his feelings to her

Present

Vansh: earth to riddhu

Riddhima: Rrahul( she murmured under her breath while she was staring at his watch)

Vansh: riddhima

Riddhima: ya what happened

Vansh : finally where were you lost

Riddhima: nothing

Vansh : btw the decoration is good

Riddhima : thank you MR.perfect

They went back inside and Riddhima called Aaryan that they were going but Ishani denied

Ishani : how, why not fair tomorrow is my birthday and u will stay here with me both of u legs have a night out

Riddhima: I don’t have a night suit

Ishani: you can wear mine

Vansh: ya riddhu stay

She agreed the trio and Aaryan were happy

They all strted binge watching Netflix Riddhima didn’t feel like she went outside in the garden vansh too followed her

Vansh: hey what happened don’t you wanna watch it

Riddhima: I don’t feel like

Vansh : ok .

He sat next to her on the plain grass

Ishani: yes they are out

Sejal: hash finally can we change this movie

Sia: ya

Aaryan : I knew it if we put documentary she won’t sit a second I don’t know how did she sit for 1 minute

Sejal : wait but she Said she like art documentary

Aaryan : yes only art documentaries .

Sia : ooooooooooooo now plz change this movie

Meanwhile

They were talking

Vansh: so riddhima tell me which school did you study in.

Riddhima: actually I studied in a boarding school abc international school

Vansh: me too

They both looked at eachother and then they were submerged in an eyelock thier hearts were speaking an unknown language which connected them .

Vansh: oh actually I didn’t see you

Riddhima: me too

They had a smile they were confused to ask them or not

Riddhima changed the topic to remove the awkwardness

Riddhima : vanshh I am hungry

Vansh: what should I get popcorn

Riddhima : nooo I want ice cream

Vansh: riddhu how will I get ice cream it’s midnight

Riddhima: ur the great VANSH RAI SINGHANIA ig u can do anything

Vansh : ok come

They went to an ice cream shop

Vansh bought 2 ice-cream

Riddhima: is it the right flavour , why didn’t u ask me

Vansh: don’t cry eat it

Riddhima: oh THANK YOU vansh

Vansh: no problem

They went to the Beach and played with the ways on thier way back

Vansh was sure that she is her unknown love he didn’t need any proofs

Vansh ( thinking) : I can’t bear my feelings for you but I will confess on valentine’s day

Riddhima: vansh what u thinking

Vansh: nothing riddhu what is ur idea for valentine’s day

Riddhima: that’s a sudden question

Vansh: no was just asking

Riddhima: chillax was just joking I feel that u don’t need to show ur love through gifts or anything u just need to make that person feel special love is not measured kn the basis of hiw many gifts chocolates u gift but how much love and respect u have for that person

Vansh: I feel the same

They talked a lot and reached home but this they were THREE

There was person who spotted them

Unknown: ma’am u r right he’s got someone

Unknown: how could he !!!!

She threw her phone

Unknown:vansh rai Singhania only I can have ur property not anyone else now I’ll do something u haven’t have imagined in ur lifetime wait for it nah why would u it’s coming to you I am coming back to India to mumbai to destroy u !!!!

Meanwhile

They all went and slept

Riddhima and vansh were engrosed in each other’s thoughts they new eachother but we’re just finding a way to confess

Next day

Ishani ‘s birthday everyone wished her and then got ready for the party riddhima word the gown vansh gifted her she looked jaw dropping vansh was impressed by her ethereal beauty

He went towards her

Vansh: ahem ahem hello Madame would u care for some dance

Riddhima: oh yes mr..

Vansh : Mr. Perfect is the name my bff calls me

Riddhima : oh is it then ok Mr. Perfect

They danced had fun it was night by the time

Unknown person got to know more about them

Unknown: I am coming to India vansh just wait for 5 days and I’ll destroy you

Precap: Riddhima : I love you

The post Swipe of love : connected to hearts : episode 7 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/10/2021 07:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: