Saturday 13 February 2021

Sharad Malhotra and wife Ripci are celebrating Valentine’s week in Dubai

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Sharad Malhotra’s show Naagin 5 recently went off-air. The actor seize the opportunity for a small, romantic getaway with wife Ripci. In a interview with BT Sharad said, “My wife and I thought of going out of Mumbai for a few days. Coincidentally, Naagin 5 wrapped up and I still have some time in hand before I start something new. Also, it happens to be Valentine’s weekend, so we thought of taking a small vacation. We have been home for the entire year in 2020 and didn’t travel because of the Pandemic. Now that everything just happened to fall in place, so, here we are in Dubai!”

When asked about Ripci, Sharad is all praises and says, “I think, as a person, she is very mature, she has seen life, she has traveled the world, she has a different take, a different perspective to everything that’s happening around. I am literally like a kid at heart, I keep jumping around. I am a super hyper person and she calms me down,” adds the Banoo Main Teri Dulhan actor.

Talking more about his relationship with Ripci, Sharad adds, “We are two different people as partners, but at the same time, it’s the love that binds us together. She is more like a friend and less of a wife, we are best friends,” he added.

The post Sharad Malhotra and wife Ripci are celebrating Valentine’s week in Dubai appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/13/2021 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: