Wednesday 17 February 2021

Kaira Destined To be Together Forever – Episode 3

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Kartik and Naira head in for the sonography. Kartik holds her hand as they meet the doctor

Doctor: Mr and Mrs Goenka the foetus has attained the proper development required for the first 4 weeks. But…

Kartik: But?

Doctor: Your wife is a bit weak. She has few deficiencies. But dont panic Ill give medicines for it and prescribe a diet too. Make sure she follows it

Kartik: Sure doctor. I’ll take full responsibility of my wife and baby

Doctor: Good . Many husbands fail to say this but I’m happy that you arent like them.

Kartik and Naira walk out. They see Naksh and Keerthi there.

Kartik: Im sorry Naksh. I know you will be angry but trust me I never mis trusted Naira..it was my anger

Naksh: Im happy that you have realised that Naira did not do anything wrong.

Kartik and Keerthi’s phones ring. Its Manish and Dadi

Keerthi: Dadi…

Kartik: Papa

Fb

Swarna loses herself on not finding Kartik at home. She creates a ruckus and goes out in her car. The car meets with an accident.

Everyone are shocked

Kartik: Papa Im at the hospital only. Ill see to maa

Manish: Hospital?

Kartik: You come here Ill tell in detail

Swarna is rushed to the hospital where Kartik and Naira are. The treatment goes on. Kartik and Naira are tensed for her. Kartik breaks down. Naira hugs him

Naira: Maa will be alright Kartik

Kartik: Kyu Naira..why is all this happening to us? Just now I felt a bit of happiness now again

Manish Dadi Akhil and Surekha come there. They are shocked to see Kartik and Naira together. Dadi understands what happened

Surekha: Kartik you forgave Naira?

Kartik: Chachi Naira did no mistake

He narrates the past on how Naira collapsed when she came to tell about Shubham and then Naira being pregnant.

Manish gets happy to hear it

Manish: My heart never believed that you will do anything wrong Naira beta. But sorry that day

Naira: Papa dont ask sorry. You lost your son…and even we reacted the same when you came during Muma’s death. If we can’t understand your pain then who will?

Manish : See now also you talk for us

Nurse comes there

Nurse: Who is Kartik here?

Kartik steps forward

Nurse: The patient is calling you

Kartik walks in. Swarna is petrified

Swarna: Kartik..kartik…dont leave me huh….i want you..

Kartik holds her face

Kartik: Im here only maa

Swarna: Sign the divorce papers…dont let Naira into our house she doesn’t deserve it

Kartik: Maa…please dont say that..Naira did not

Swarna: See see now also you support her only. Ill end my life if she comes

Kartik: Okay maa she wont come. Ill do as you say.You be happy

Naira who hears this is shocked.

Kartik comes out

Kartik: Where is Naira?

Naksh: She….

They all search for Naira but she is missing.

Kartik: I know where she is

He shows the tracker in his phone

Kartik takes the car and rushes to the park area where Naira often goes during anger. He finds her sitting in the bench crying. Kartik goes to her. She turns away

Kartik: Naira you are here…did you know how afraid I was

Naira: On not finding divorce papers?

Kartik: What

Naira: Im ready to leave you for maa’s sake Kartik. Here are the papers

She gives him the papers. Kartik tears them off and throws the bits away. Naira is surprised

Kartik: This is what you know me and trust me right?

Kartik turns to go. Naira hugs him to stop him

Naira: Sorry Kartik..I…..heard you promising maa so…

Kartik: Pagal ladki…that was to console her. I even tried to console her but she said about ending her life thats why I told her..how can I divorce you for that? I told it clearly before itself right

Naira: But?

Kartik turns towards her and holds her hands tight

Kartik: Naira..maa is too stressed and petrified. She needs me now that is why I lied about leaving you. I will never leave you…register that well.

Naira: Then how Kartik?

Kartik: For few days you stay back at Singhania house. Let maa recover. She will need some time for it. For this injury and her heart to heal. Till then if I do anything against her wish she will end her life. Once she gets normal Ill talk to her and take you to our house

Naira: Kartik…

Kartik: Dont worry Naira Ill meet you daily..Ill be with you

Naira: How?

Everyone except Swarna : We are here na for that

Naira and Kartik turn to see the entire family there

Naksh: We could not stay calm thats why we followed you

Manish: Naira beta We will all help you.

Dadi: When I learnt about the divorce I felt as if the sky is dropping on my head. How can You even think of it

Manish: But who sent the papers?

Dadi: Swarna

Manish Akhil and Surekha are shocked

Surekha: Didi ne?

Keerthi: Haan chachi..she hates Naira to the core

Manish: This has a limit. Why should Naira alone be blamed? Im sorry for not stopping Swarna that day Manish ji..Im sorry for not stopping Naira

Naitik: Manish ji I can understand your pain. That moment we cannot think of anything . So dont be sorry

Naksh: Ab bas kijiye. Second round is going on

Keerthi: Lets talk of Kartik’s plan

Manish: You were saying that Naira will be in Singhania house

Kartik: Haan papa….until maa recovers Naira will stay there..its not only for maa..doctor has said that Naira is weak and needs proper care which will not be given in Goenka house

Dadi: Dont question my love Kittu

Kartik: Nahi dadi..the situation is not suitable. Naira needs to be stress free but if she comes there now she will always be worried about Maa and her health..trying to convince her ..I dont want that. On the other hand Ill take the responsibility of going in Maa’s way to convince her

Manish: So we are putting on an act

Kartik : Exactly

All of them agree with Kartik

Manish: We are going to hospital to discharge Swarna and also to pick up Ashi

Naksh: Naira lets go home

Naira is reluctant to leave Kartik

Kartik: Naksh woh…

Naksh: Okay you guys talk your hearts out and then drop her home

All leave. Kartik holds Naira’s hands

Kartik: Naira I promise that I will never ever ask you to leave the house

Naira: I promise that even if God comes and tells me that your Kartik wants divorce from you I will not believe it

Kartik cups her face and kisses her forehead.
He then lifts her off the ground

Kartik: We are becoming Parents Naira…we are pregnant

Naira: Haan Kartik…

Kartik: I love you Naira…

Naira: I love you Kartik

PRECAP: AASHI ENTERS. KARTIK SNEAKS OUT

The post Kaira Destined To be Together Forever – Episode 3 appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/17/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: