Tuesday 9 February 2021

INSTORE FOR US… it’s her story (shot 7)

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Maya’s face is shown tensed

Adi:Ms. Maya as far as I know, this is the only place where people are living without any pain or problems in this world. Take a good look at them…

Maya looks around. It’s a graveyard.

Adi: see how everyone is sleeping peacefully.

Maya looks around scared.

Adi:actually, you are right. People in this earth have one or another problem. It’s like our moustache and beard, no matter how many times we clear it, it will continue growing. But when does it arrive, how we react to it is what will decide if we are happy or not. It’s all about our attitude towards the problem. What’s ironic is that… it is our problems that makes our life more interesting. Without problems, there wouldn’t be any difference between those who are sleeping here and us. Making it more simple, life isn’t about living without any problem. It’s about how we solve the problems and live on.

Maya reveals about Arjun,her lost love

A silence is there…. Adi breaks it.

Adi:but Maya, you went ahead to end your life because you lost your loved one,right? You had the courage to end your life . couldn’t you show the same courage to live? Thank God, that nothing went wrong. As a time like this, I have to say, we will attain peace for real, only when we accept our reality. Accept the reality, Maya.
Let him go.

Maya is teary eyed…

Adi::it’s easier to say than done. But you have to. You have two options, one is to keep thinking of Arjun and live in sorrow and second one is to forget him and start a new life. Choose the one that seems right to you.

Maya wipes her tears and nods…

Few days pass…

Night. ..

Maya’s phone ringing,

Adi:Hello, open the window… I am over there.

Maya opens and sees him,

Adi:come out, we are going somewhere…

Maya comes out and sees Aditya waiting.

Adi:Sit fast, before someone else sees us.

Maya:atleast tell me where are we going?

Adi: I told you we are going somewhere.

Maya:where?

Adi:to some place…

Maya frowns.

Adi:you trust me,right?

Maya:a bit too much.

Adi:then stop asking and come quietly.

Maya:Adi,please don’t take me to the graveyard again at this hour. I will get scared.

Adi:you never know me?

Maya; heh! ?

They reach somewhere…

Maya sees things surprised.

Some kids holding her photo and Happy birthday note. She smiles,

Aditya joins them.

Adi: okay kids, let’s start…1,2,3… Happy birthday to you…

Everyone sings with a sad face like Maya used to be.

Maya smiles seeing that… They cut cake.

Adi:All hail birthday queen,Maya Malhotra…

Kids:Hurray!

Adi:All hail beauty queen,Maya…

Kids doesn’t react…

Adi:beauty queen doesn’t suits right!

Kids:yeah!

Adi:All hail normal queen,Maya…

Kids:Hurray..

Maya laughs…

Aditya and Maya walks having an ice cream.
Seeing Maya face immersed in Cake.

Adi:it’s seems like you are directly coming from the graveyard.

Maya:even you look the same,

Both smiles.

Maya:Thank you Adi! I feel like a special person too. I love myself.

Adi:wow! You are on the right track baby. Be careful, don’t show face to anyone at home,they will get scared,

Maya:it’s not possible as there is no one at home.

Adi:No one at home!

Maya:yeah! No one except me

Adi:do you have any common sense at all? Instead of taking me inside and offering a coffee, you are making me stand here and thanking me

Maya: oh! I am sorry Adi.. please come in.

Adi:yeah,I will.

Maya:you are right, I have no common sense at all. Sorry.

Adi:it’s okay, common sense is not so common.

Maya smiles

They get in and Maya makes a coffee for him.

Adi:if it’s not Good, I will pour it on your head,

Maya smiles, Aditya takes a sip,

Adi: it’s too good. Your husband is too lucky to have this much of tasty foods.

Maya:I have decided to not get married.

Adi:you are insulting me!!

Maya:How!

Adi:what else? When a dashing guy like me is standing in front of you,how can even say you won’t get married?

Maya:Adi,please don’t joke about this! You are my only friend.lets not bring love in between our friendship.i have suffered enough because of love.

Adi: I am sorry . don’t worry I joked. We will be BFF. Happy now?

Maya smiles.

Adi: Conditions applied to you too. You should not bring up these topic either.

Maya:I won’t

They spend time together…

Thank you shesha,jasmine and zingo…

The post INSTORE FOR US… it’s her story (shot 7) appeared first on Telly Updates.



2/09/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: