Saturday 9 January 2021

Shaadi Mubarak 9th January 2021 Written Episode Update: KT’s strange plan

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Shaadi Mubarak 9th January 2021 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with KT saying we should have opened a detective agency for you. Preeti says its no use to talk. Nandini checks the cctv footage. She says what’s going on. KT says there are no cameras for bathroom, it will be our safehouse, we should make it a safe room, life set. She asks him not to joke. She says I feel bad the way I behaved with everyone. He says no need to get senti when you act, don’t worry for mom, I will explain her when this ends. She slips in his arms. Ik tara….plays…. he says don’t worry, there is no shower. She asks him to go and sleep on the sofa. He asks why. She says Nandini will be watching us. He says correct, I will go out. He goes.

KT goes out of the room and sleeps on the living hall sofa. Nandini smiles and says it means he is getting away from Preeti. Neil comes home and greets Kusum. He asks for Priyanka. She says she isn’t home. He says fine, I will call and come. She says wait, I need to talk. They sit. She says Priyanka told me about you, its my duty to respect love, its easy to love but keeping it in tough, feeling love is good, but one has to make many sacrifices to get it. She says don’t break her heart, I can’t tolerate it. She says you meet Priyanka now, when you can promise to keep her love.

Everyone gets ready for the photoshoot. Kushala says Preeti won’t come. Shivraj says she will be here. KT says we are here, its enough, please dad, come. Kushala calls Nandini to stand with KT. Preeti comes and pushes away Nandini. Kushala says you here…. you spoilt our family pic. Preeti says yes, it will be incomplete without you. She says I m Mrs. Keertan Tibrewal. Shivraj asks Kushala to let it be. They take pics. Preeti holds KT’s hand and poses. Arjun looks at them. Kushala asks who does this. Preeti asks them to have sweets.

Nandini gets a call. A man says we liked your profile. She asks what do you mean. They see a guy coming to propose Nandini. FB shows KT saying I know a junior artist who will trouble Nandini. A dwarf man comes riding a horse and gets band artist. He says I have come to marry Nandini. Everyone smiles. Nandini asks him to leave. Preeti says I have given the ad, don’t hurt him. She shows the profile. Nandini gets angry. Preeti says you came here to marry, you got a good response by this ad, KT is mine now, you can marry someone else. The man runs after Nandini with the garlands. KT stops the man. Nandini runs. Shivraj laughs. KT asks the man to leave. Preeti asks why are you troubled, you hate Nandini and won’t get to see her again. KT says enough, I hate her, she is my ex wife, but my love is hidden behind the hatred, I can’t lose her. Preeti asks what did you say, say it again. He says I love Nandini. Nandini gets happy. FB shows Preeti asking KT to trust her, and act to win Nandini’s trust.

Nandini thinks KT really loves me. Preeti cries and says fine, I don’t care, there are many married people who don’t love each other, I will not let anyone snatch my legal rights. KT thinks Preeti defeated me in acting today. Kushala asks do you still love Nandini. Preeti goes away. Arjun unites KT and Nandini. KT says now the truth is out, I have tried a lot to hate you, but I realized it now, that I still love you. Preeti thinks KT’s acting is good, Nandini is shocked, now be ready Nandini, we will make you fall down from the height, once we know the reason for your come back, I will expose your truth. She signs KT and smiles.

Precap:
KT says you said we will meet here and make plans. Preeti says yes, I have to tell you something. Nandini asks KT to come out. KT worries.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Shaadi Mubarak 9th January 2021 Written Episode Update: KT’s strange plan appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/09/2021 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: