Monday 11 January 2021

Love Is In The Air Episode 8

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Hello everyone Sorry for not posting till today. As you all know Love Makes Life Beautiful’s final episode was posted yesterday so was busy with it. Hereafter Love Is In The Air will be posted regularly. Thank you for the patience. Lets go to episode

Episode starts

Cafe

There is an awkward silence between Akash and Naina after Ishani leaves. Naina’s heart beat is heard to her from the time she realised that she had blurted her love. She cursed herself as she had planned a dream proposal for Akash on his birthday. She looks at Akash whose face is blank with no expressions.

Few minutes later

The silence is broken when the waiter arrives to take their order

Waiter: What do you like to have sir and madam?

Akash: Bring us two brownies with ice-cream. Extra ice cream in one of it

Naina is surprised as he orders what she just thought of and that too he even mentioned her signature extra ice cream

Naina in mind : You know all this then why didnt you know my love

Few seconds later violins start to play in the background . She is blindfolded
Naina: What is happening?

Akash: Just wait madam

Akash takes Naina outside the cafe , opens the blindfold and he points at the sky

Naina is surprised and her joy knows no bounds

Akash: I love you Naina

Naina: You love me? From when? You did not….

Akash has a playful smile

Naina: Dont tell that you too played along with Ishani

Akash: I did sorry

Flashback 

The day before the case came to court (ie., the day before Naira and Prerna joined college)Ishani and Akash meet

Ishani: When are you going to propose Naina?

(Guys in character sketch I just told about Naina’s one side love I did not mention about Akash intentionally )

Akash: Ishani?
Ishani: Idiot Im your friend and I know you both. Naina is not just a friend for you

Akash: Yeah correct.
Ishani: Then why dont you confess?

Akash: How can I ? She considers me as a good friend.
Ishani: She also has feelings for you. But she is too shy to express it. She has a crush right from school

Akash: School? Oh my then why didn’t she say

Ishani: Just now I said she is shy

Akash: Then she must only propose .

Reality: 

Naina: So you wanted me to propose first

Akash: Haan..when we met in court you told that you know me well I questioned you as I thought you will accept but you used our friendship to escape that question. Then when Ishani hugged me I saw you getting uncomfortable and thats when the plan struck me. I purposefully left you both and went to keep an eye

Naina: I didn’t get you

Akash: I said I had work and went yet I was following you both

Naina: I didn’t know it

Akash: Yeah that’s because I am a police officer and undercovers aren’t meant to be known to others. While following I realised that you are normally casual with Ishani only when she got closer to me you felt uncomfortable. I decided to use this for making you propose first

Naina: You have arranged all this earlier that means you were sure that this will happen

Akash: Exactly

Naina gets angry.
Naina: You cheated me into confessing all of a sudden

Akash: If we did not do this you would have never told

Naina: I planned something for your birthday but you spoiled it

Naina turns to go when Akash stops her. He holds his ears and apologises. Seeing his cute face Naina’s anger melts and she kisses him.

****************

Its pretty late in Night When Kartik comes home. He is drunk and is unable to walk. Kartik bumps into Swarna as he slips and she holds him. He sees her and pushes her away

Kartik (stammering): Stay away from me

Swarna: Kartik why did you drink

Kartik: Because of you…you killed my mother…you planned everything so well and killed her. Your thirst for power and money killed my mother.
Swarna: Will you stop drinking if myself and Abir leave the house?

Kartik: Abir is my brother..my only sibling..thats why I am tolerating your presence and another reason is Dadi. If not I would have left this house long ago

Kartik storms off to his room and bangs the door. He slumps on the couch with his drink bottle

Kartik: Maa…..today when I held an unconscious Miss Naira in my arms I remembered you falling unconscious in my lap and leaving me forever. This lady killed you. Took away you from me…i will never forgive her.

****************

Hospital

Abir and Mishti are crying for Arushi. Thats when the doctors come out of the OT. They notice the wet eyes of Mishti

Dr: Mishti you should not cry like this. You are doctor and you need to learn to handle the crisis

Mishti: Sorry sir

Dr: But I dont think there is crisis too now.
Abir Mishti and Arushi’s parents are staring blankly

Dr: Arrey …Arushi is fine. Surgery is a success. She in Post Op care. Dont disturb her. She will be shifted to room tomorrow morning

The doctors leave. Abir and Mishti hug each other in joy. After moments they realise it and move apart in a relfex.

The scene shifts to Singhania house. Naksh takes her to her room and comes down

Akshara: What hahappened?

Naksh: Medicine effect Muma nothing else

Akshara: Did she eat?

Naksh: I took her to Krishna before coming here so she ate there

Naitik: Im very worried

Naksh: She will get better Papa dont worry

Meanwhile  Naira is lying in the bed.Kartik’s last Miss Naira is running in her mind.
Naira to herself: How did Miss Singhania suddenly become  Miss Naira? He carried me all the way to hospital himself and stayed there too

Her eyes fall on the clock

Naira: Oh My God its too late. Whatever he did he will not accept if I get late and tomorrow the first class is his …sleep Naira sleep

She swallows her sleeping pill and falls to sleep.

**************

Next morning Naira and Prerna reach the college. Anurag bumps into them

Anurag: How are you Naira?

Naira: Fine sir

Anurag: So are you participating in the culturals?

Naira stares blank while Anurag looks questioningly at Prerna who nods in affirmation
Anurag: Oh come on Naira. College life cannot be brought back. Do participate. It will be awesome

Naira: Sir..

Anurag: You are immensely capable do participate

Naira: Okay sir

Prerna is excited. Naira turns to her

Prerna: Naira you go to class I will discuss something with sir and come

Naira: Okay as you say

Naira leaves. Prerna’s happiness is shown in her eyes and Anruag notices this

Anurag: Naira is lucky to have a friend like you

Prerna: Im more lucky sir. Thank you for convincing her

Anurag: Arrey dont be so formal. Okay you will be getting late to class

Prerna gives him a flashing smile and runs to class.

 

PRECAP: KARTIK LOSES HIS TEMPER. NAIRA’s DANCE AFTER AGES. KEERTHI CALLS NAKSH. KUHU AND KUNAL ARE A COUPLE 

GUYS DONT FORGET TO SAY HOW YOU LIKED THE EPISODE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW

The post Love Is In The Air Episode 8 appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/11/2021 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: