Tuesday 12 January 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #8 Haldi ceremony !!

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

RV Mansion :

Aryan with Vansh sneaks to RV Mansion , but Riddhima catches them. 

Riddhima : Aryan jiju , and Vansh , what are you doing here ? 

Aryan : Vo…Siya

Riddhima  : And Vansh you ? 

Vansh : I came to help him..

Riddhima : From where did you come ? 

Vansh : From that window 

Riddhima : Which one ? 

Aryan points. 

Riddhima: Accha, so go back WITH IT ONLY..otherwise I will call all..

Aryan : No- no ok..Bye

Riddhima : Bye jiju..This is a secret but a condition, I will tell you on your wedding..

Aryan : Ok

Riddhima pushes them out.

Next morning, 

They all are ready. Let’s have a look – 

RV Mansion : 

Uma : Chalo , come apply haldi..

Riddhima : Yes mom..

Siya sits on the chair and Uma applies her haldi , then Ajay. They give her blessings. Everyone applies her haldi except Riddhima. 

Riddhima : Now may I ? 

They nod. She moves to apply haldi , she applies haldi and says,”Stay happy , May Jiju love you..” She smiles. 

Uma : Riddhima, take this plate and go to VR Mansion.

Riddhima : Yeah..

Riddhima takes the plate and goes to VR Mansion.

VR Mansion : 

Tara : Haldi hasn’t come yet from their house..

Riddhima enters and says,” Sorry, I got a little late..”

Tara : It’s ok, by the way, you are looking beautiful.

Riddhima : Thank you

She hands over the plate to Tara and applies haldi to Aryan. 

Riddhima : God bless you Jiju , I hope you will give me my gift. (She winks)

Vansh holds her hand and takes to the stage. 

Vansh : Lo Chad gya haldi ka rang , abhi sirf teri intezaar baaki hai (See haldi’s colour got up , only waiting for you)

Riddhima : Vo nazar mila ke nazar churane ka, Alam e Sanam kafi hai…( After seeing you, to divert your eyes, are enough)

They all clap..

Riddhima : One more for Jiju, Haldi lag chuki hai uske haathon mein , ( Haldi has been applied on her hands)

Vansh : Mehndi lagane tk ka waqt hai tere paas mein..( You have time till the mehndi)

They both giggle..

Aryan : Stop teasing me !!!!

Riddhima : Now, I will take your leave..

Vansh : Naah , after a dance ? 

Riddhima : Sure!

“Iski Uski plays” They both dance. Everybody claps.

Riddhima : Now, I have to go, otherwise mom will think something else..Bye…

She heads towards the door and says,” Jiju..I will be waiting for my two gifts..I will message you..Happy  haldi..” She smiles and goes..

Vansh : So sweet of her..

Aryan : Hm ? 

Vansh : Nothing…

Tara : Now, we have to apply haldi..

Daadi applies haldi , then Rudra, Tara…Now it’s Vansh’s turn. Vansh , while applying haldi says,”Aryan, think now, you have time (winks).”

Aryan : Hhhh…

The haldi ceremony is done. 

Aryan : So Vansh , I will give you a party tomorrow..

Vansh : Only me ? 

Aryan : No- no , I mean , I will give to you and Riddhima and Siya will give to her friends. By the way, Riddhima is..

Riddhima arrives and says,” Wow jiju ! But at different places, you both can’t see each other..”

Aryan : Hmm, wait, you here ? 

Riddhima : Vo…mom said to give these sweets but I forgot them in the car..

Aryan : Bhulakkad ! 

Riddhima : Tara Aunt, you know today Aryan jiju and…

Aryan : Aww, Riddhima, give these sweets and GO , we will meet tomorrow..

Riddhima giggles and says,”OK…bye..”

Aryan : Is there anything you forgot ? 

Riddhima : No- no…

She leaves..

Precap : Vansh : Riddhima, in your mehndi who’s V is there ?

Riddhima checks her hand and says,”Maybe it’s a mistake, there had to be a design..”

Heyaaa..I hope you liked this, yesterday at 7 pm when immj2 was going on my television then , I fumed with anger, by the end , I took a small stone to break it , but after hearing Siya’s voice, I felt better. Like seriously ? Mrs. Ahana ? Daadi too in their plan ? Hope that Siya saves Riddhima..

The post #Love from the heaven.. #8 Haldi ceremony !! appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/12/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: