Thursday 7 January 2021

#Love from the heaven.. #6 Will Siyaan wedding be a step to riansh relationship ?

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Heyaa guys, I am telling you here only, this is gonna be a short update as I wanna say something special in the end. 

VR Mansion : 

Vansh is scrolling down in his phone and then , this picture comes :

 

He calls aryan . 

Aryan : Yes bhai 

Vansh : These photos , Are you in a relationship ? Do you really love her ? 

Aryan : Ji bhai , and we want to marry..

Vansh : Interesting..Very interesting ..Don’t you think you should have told me about this ?

Aryan : Sorry bhai…

Vansh : Have you told mom , dad and daadi..

Aryan : No bhai

Vansh : Then , when will you tell ? 

Aryan doesn’t speak. 

Vansh : I have told them and they have agreed. 

Aryan hugs Vansh and says,”Thanks bhai…” 

Vansh : Today we have to go for chunri

Aryan : Isn’t it too quick ? 

Vansh : You don’t want it, it’s ok

Aryan : No..noo..I will get ready..

Vansh : Sure.Theme is red.

Aryan : Okayy…

They all get ready and reach RV Mansion . Uma and Ajay holding a bouquet welcome them. 

Their all’s outfits : 

Tara : Now , let us start the ceremony. Aryan take this chunri and wear Siya. 

Aryan : Ji mom 

Aryan takes chunri and make it wear to Siya. Everyone claps. Tara feeds Siya some sweets. They all dance. Suddenly , Riddhima is about to fall Vansh holds her. 

Vansh : What happened? 

Riddhima : I am not feeling good…

Riddhima runs to her room. Vansh follows her. She picks out a medicine to take. Vansh checks the medicine and gives to Riddhima. After 10 mins, 

Riddhima : I am feeling better now. Vansh please don’t tell to mom and dad..

Vansh : Secret ? 

Riddhima : Hmm

They both smile and leave to hall..

Tara : Riddhima , can you make something for Vansh ? He hasn’t ate anything from past 6 hours.

Riddhima : Sure ..Vansh sir what you wanna have ? 

Vansh : Riddhima ma’am mitthibhaat would work..

Tara : Why are you calling each other sir and ma’am ? Oh..this is not school..

Vansh : Riddhima, mitthibhaat will work

Riddhima : Ok Vansh..

They both smile. 

 

That’s all for today..So, I just wrote this episode as a gift as it is Helly’s bday..Wohoo..

Here are sm of my edits for her bday..

Do tell which one is best . Vaise I like the last one..

Announcement: As you all are aware that I am school child , so I have to do my studies and morevoer , schools are opening soon for 5th to 12th and I am in 8th so ..i have aot of work to do ..i will not be updating daily..Just can tell that On Sundays , pakka I will update and Saturdays..Rest depends when I will be free..Keep loving..

 

 

 

The post #Love from the heaven.. #6 Will Siyaan wedding be a step to riansh relationship ? appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/07/2021 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: