Tuesday 12 January 2021

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #34 Lack of Trust destroys every relation !

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Aryan comes. He calls everyone and they gather.

Vansh : Aryan , what are you doing here ? 

Aryan : I just came to give Riddhima , her muffler..Riddhima take it..

Riddhima : IT’s not mine..

Aryan : Oh come on ! Don’t act…Take this…

Riddhima : It’s not minee..

Aryan : See, when you came to my house yesterday night, then..you left it..

Riddhima : When I came ? 

Vansh : Riddhima, what is he speaking ? 

Riddhima : V..an..sh..

Vansh : I was also not at home yesterday night, did you go there ? 

Aryan : Yess..

Riddhima : Nooo

Aryan : Yes

Riddhima : No..

Vansh : Then , your muffler ? 

Riddhima : It;s nt mine..

Vansh : Riddhima, you are lying..

Riddhima:  Waah , You trust this Aryan but not me.

Vansh : You are just trying to change the topic..

Riddhima : Really ? 

Vansh : Yeah

Riddhima : You don’t trust me ? Your Riddhima ? 

Vansh : No Riddhima….I  can’t say anything…

Riddhima : What you want me to do  ? 

Vansh : Just to speak the truth..

Riddhima : I am

Vansh : Riddhima, I didn’t think that you would turn out to be so cheap..

No one dared to speak in between, their voice was loud..

Riddhima : Cheap ? Me ? Vansh Rai Singhania , don’t dare to speak this..

Vansh : YOU ARE CHEAP ! Why will Aryan blame you ? 

Riddhima : Seriously ? Vansh ,  I didn’t know you would turn out to be this kind of man..

Vansh : Same here !!! CHEAP GIRL..

Riddhima : Enough..

Tears roll down from her eyes, she went to room , packed her bag and took it in the hall.

Riddhima : Bye Vansh..I will never come here..Divorce papers will be arrived to you soon

Vansh sings,” Ek pal mein tumko mai bhula dunga, dil todne ki yeh saza dunga..(I will forget you in a second, this punishment I will give you to break my heart)

Riddhima leaves. After an hour, 

VR Mansion : 

A man comes and calls Vansh. 

Vansh : Yes..

Man : Hi I am a lawyer, Ms. Riddhima Ahuja has sent me, here are the divorce papers..

(He gives it to him)

Vansh (thinks): I didn’t think that this would lead to divorce, but still she cheated on me..

Vansh signs them..

Lawyer : Thank you , Ms.Ahuja said to give this to you..

He gives a note and exits. 

Note : – Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania, forget me , I will never come to you again , you didn’t trust me and where trust isn’t there , the relationship is over. Happy solo life !

Vansh crushed the paper and threw it down. 

That’s it for now..IF you want a new episode today , 10 comments..be quick !! I know that this might hurt you.but trust me you will be happy soon , I am saying of a new episode because in immj2 too , there is a sad track going on..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #34 Lack of Trust destroys every relation ! appeared first on Telly Updates.



1/12/2021 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: