Friday 25 December 2020

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th December 2020 Written Episode Update: Christmas celebrations

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th December 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Naira waking up. She takes a selfie with Kartik. She wakes him up and says we have to work a lot. They say Lav and Kush also understood that family has to be together. He asks Naira to make tea. She says I will get tea. He holds her hand and asks for something else. She says no, you will just tea at this time. He thanks her for support. She says thanks to you also. He checks the folder and says Naira, where are the files, Lav Kush get up. Everyone comes. Kartik says don’t know where did the files disappear, it got deleted, I didn’t do it. Manish says we just came. Lav says maybe you saved in pendrive. Kartik says I didn’t take backup. Manish says you knew it was an imp project. He sits worried.

Kartik says I will try and retrieve the data. Naira asks Manish not to worry. They try. Naira wishes everything gets fine. Dadi asks her to come along. Gayu says the family worked all day for the problem, when I m telling you, you don’t want to say anything, its the limit. Naira says no, Gayu can’t say this. Dadi says I have said what I saw. Naira asks what did you see. Dadi sees Gayu staring at the laptop. Naira says Gayu can’t do this, I trust her. Dadi says I wish your trust is right, I have seen the world, not everyone is like you. Naira says she is my sister. Dadi says yes, that’s why I wish she didn’t do this, else see what I do. She goes. Naira says no, this can’t happen.

Gayu says the family stayed awake all night and worked hard, and on the other hand Samarth… She prays for them. Naira prays. Kartik says we couldn’t do it, we tried everything, but we didn’t get those files, maybe it was not in our fate. Lav and Kush shout we got it. Kartik checks and shouts to everyone that they got the files. Manish smiles. Naira thanks Lord and runs to see. Manish says just mail the designs to office mail id. Naira says congrats Kartik, I had faith that we will get it. He says I had no hope. Naira sees Gayu smiling and thanking Lord. She thinks my faith won even here, I knew Gayu will not do this.

The kids are sad. Krish says everyone is sad, we won’t be doing Christmas party. Kartik and Naira come and crack jokes. The kids laugh. Naira asks what did you wish this time. Kairav says happiness of the family. Naira says Santa fulfilled the wish, everything is fine, no need to cancel the party. Kartik says even if it didn’t get fine, we would have not cancelled it, never miss a chance to celebrate with family. Naira says celebrate if you have a reason, else make a reason, never leave celebrating festivals and stay together. The kids promise. They show the decorations. Kartik says we will do the rest, the party will be rocking. Naira says I will get other items, Kartik handle the kids. Kartik asks her to take a car, not run to the market. Kairav says our party is going to happen. The kids go out to say. Naira says I will go now. Kartik says okay. She asks shall I go. He says go if you want. She murmurs you don’t know anything. She gets angry and goes. He smiles. She says he doesn’t understand anything. He pulls her close. O morey saiyyan….plays…

He says you don’t have courage to say it that you wanted to romance. She says no, don’t challenge me. He flirts with her. He hugs her and says you are going away from me for a hour. He kisses her. She asks if I have to go for two hours. He kisses again. She says for three hours. He kisses her and says don’t get late, I don’t feel good. He says listen, be careful. She nods and leaves.

Kirti says file was found and project got submitted. Naksh says Kartik and Naira worked a lot. She says yes, no problem stays for long in front of them. Naira calls him. Kartik calls Kirti and says I want your help, I want to give a good Christmas gift to Naira. Naira says something special. Kartik says some accessory. Kirti asks what. Kartik and Naira say bracelet. Kirti says with a modern touch. Naksh says customized. They end calls and say Kartik and Naira want to take a gift, bracelet. Naksh says I have told you about their companionship, they think the same and at the right time. Kirti says we have to see if our choices match. Naksh says we will give them such bracelets that they always remember.

Kartik takes care of kids. Kairav says I m making a scrapbook for our family. Kartik says we will keep it on the dining table to show everyone. Kairav says no, its just for family, I have a special page for mumma. Kartik asks everything for mumma. Kairav says I love you both. Kartik says she is really amazing, you can dedicate the entire book after her. Naira sees some kids wishing. She smiles. Kartik says wow, I have handled house, kids and work, I m so proud. Krishna screams. Kartik runs to help her. Vansh screams. Kartik goes to help him. He goes to Krish, Kairav and Akshu also. The kids ask for his help. Kartik worries and shouts Naira…. Naira writes a wish that she always stays with Kartik, her family and children never get sad. The note flies off and gets ruined.

Precap:
Kartik gets a file and says Manish has divided the property. Everyone looks at Manish.

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 25th December 2020 Written Episode Update: Christmas celebrations appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/25/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: