Saturday 12 December 2020

Woh Chaand Toh Mein Hoon – PARTY TIME (EP15)

Hai friends so happy that you all liked the previous episode. Here comes the next episode. I know you guys have lot of questions like Who is the blackmailer❓What is the secret ❓ How are Shivika involved in this ❓ But guys everything will not be revealed in this episode..I’ll reveal it very soon.

Episode starts

Naira : Kartik…I’ll better quit this project and give it to someone else

Kartik: Shut up..If you give to someone else too this guy will definitely blackmail them. Moreover Naira if he was asking Mr.Oberoi’s room or office plan we can consider him as a business we can consider him as a business rival but now he is asking for Mrs.Oberoi’s room..a girl’s safety and privacy is at stake. How can we put her in risk

Naira: I’m afraid Kartik…if…Adi bhaiya…gets to know it….he….he…..will….

Naira breaks down again

Kartik: Shsh..Sherni ho tum Sherni don’t get afraid of this. We will tackle him. I don’t think he knows the secret..he is just playing with your emotions

Naira: I don’t think so Kartik. His voice had so much confidence

Kartik: But how can someone else other than our families know it..Raman uncle left Delhi to avoid this secret getting known right

Naira: He might be so close friend who turned enemy maybe

Kartik: Naira don’t worry we are not giving the blueprint and we are not letting Adi bhaiya know the secret..okay..now my girl has to go for some shopping

Naira: Why

Kartik: Then what will the hero’s queen wear for the success party❓ And moreover Oberoi’s are coming there too..what I say is let’s execute our plan

Naira: What plan

Kartik briefs her ( Sorry guys I won’t reveal the plan now ….it will be revealed with the course of the story)

Naira: Wow Wonderful Kartik..but

Kartik: What but

Naira: How Will she

Kartik: She will..definitely

Naira hugs him in excitement . The scene freezes.

Adi and Aliya are at the cafe

Aliya stands dumbstruck but suddenly she hugs him

Aliya: Even I too liked you Adi…I liked you following me too..but sorry I got angry today..woh

Adi: That’s totally fine..if  not I would not have told my love now

They share a beautiful moment.
Its next day and it’s Success party. Kartik and Naira reach the party area. Media is waiting for them. Urvashi is already there . She is looking at the entry for Kartik

Nisha: If he comes you go and pose with him..anyway he is the hero of your next movie

Just then Kaira reach the photo booth and media are there clicking and capturing the jodi

Reporter: Sir your kiss went viral.and audience love it.WHATS your say on it

Naira blushes

Kartik: How many ever heroines maybe paired with me but my life long constant pair is my wifey. If audience love us then it’s nothing but a great blessing

Reporter: Can we see you both onscreen

Kartik looks at Naira going red. He puts his arm around her

Kartik: She is getting all shy..and what do you say dear because this question can’t be answered only from my side

Naira : I don’t think so…

Kartik: Even I don’t think any director will cast us..(pause)..because even after saying cut we will be in our own world

They pose for photos and enter the hall

Just then Ishq Never fades heroine Nethra comes there

Nethra: Woah very good to see you both here..Naira how are you

Naira and Nethra share a hug

Kartik: My wife and my first heroine share a very good chemistry that they ignore me

Nethra and Naira stare at him. They share a trio hug.Urvashi as you all know is sitting there and burning seeing this happiness.

Sometime goes by and Shivaay and Anika enter the hall

Producer: Kartik Naira Nethra come here

Kartik Naira and Nethra go to him

Producer: He is Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi

Karitk and Shivaay get introduced

Kartik: She is my wife Naira

Anika: Everyone knows her after that kiss went viral huh

Anika hugs Naira

Anika in whisper: You know you are so lucky not all successful men do pda and unless they do it it’s us who has to protect our man..you know right other girls always eye for them

Naira in mind: She is very good..I must not break her privacy by giving him the plan..Kartik was right …I’ll.execute the plan…

All have some good time at the party

PRECAP: BLACKAMAILER: NAIRA..NAIRA..DO YOU KNOW SOMETHING..I AM THE ONE WHO KNEW THE SECRET BEFORE ANYONE ELSE..EVEN BEFORE RAMAN BHALLA…

HEY GUYS DO TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ON THIS EPISODE AND DO GUESS WHATS THE SECRET.

The post Woh Chaand Toh Mein Hoon – PARTY TIME (EP15) appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/12/2020 09:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: