Sunday 13 December 2020

Unknown to Friends (RIANSH) Episode #5

Hello everyone!!

Annoying or Interesting

The episode starts as……

At 07:00pm in RR’s house,

Ragini is eagerly waiting for everyone to arrive but especially Vansh. She’s walking back and forth, checking her dress everytime, checking the decorations and is really eager to let them in. And the doorbell rings. She rushes to the door but calms herself down before opening it. She opens the door and Ishani, Sia and Kabir walk in. She hugs them and welcomes them inside.

Ragini: Didn’t you tell me that Vansh and Angre are also coming?

Ishani: They are! Actually they have come and are attending a call outside.

Just then the duo enter inside. Ragini looks at Vansh and starts blushing but nobody notices it. Vansh and Angre take their seats and Ragini serves everyone some snacks and drinks.

Vansh(thinks): Ragini’s younger sister is nowhere to be seen. *Looking at Angre*

Angre: *Looks at Vansh and nods* Ragini, don’t you have a younger sister? Sia told us today.

Ragini(nervous): Yes! She’s gone to her friend’s place to party.

Angre: Didn’t you tell her that we are all coming here?

Ragini: I did! But her plans were already made.

Sia: By the way, What’s her name?

Ishani(interrupting): Guys, can we talk about something related to us now! Her sister had her own plans and that’s not a sin that we are questioning her so much. We’ll meet her some other day.

Ragini(thinks): Thank God she spoke!

Kabir: Ya! And let’s play something!

Ragini: Okay!

Sia: But after dinner because I am really hungry.

Ishani: BHUKKAD!

Vansh: ISHANI!

Ishani: Sorry!

They all move to the dining table. Ragini thought that she’d get to sit beside Vansh for dinner for the first time. But to her disappointment, Vansh had occupied the last seat and Angre was beside him. So she chose to go between Kabir and Ishani. They had their dinner with just the arguments of Ragini and Ishani related to brands while Vansh, Sia and Angre were irritated by their talks and Kabir enjoying the argument. They came and sat in the living room. Ragini sitting beside Ishani, Kabir beside Sia and Vansh and Angre together.

Vansh: What else are y’all going to do?

Ishani: Y’all? Seriously? Even you are a part, so shouldn’t it be ‘We’?

Vansh: Hmm…. Whatever!

Ragini keeps looking at Vansh and starts to notice his features but no one there gives a damn. Vansh gets up to answer a call and Ragini follows him. After he answers and turns back, he finds Ragini standing behind him.

Vansh: Do you want something?

Ragini: Vansh, I am the host. That should be my question.

Vansh: Okay, so I don’t want anything. Excuse me!

Vansh tries to go ahead but Ragini blocks his way.

Vansh: What!

Ragini: Nothing!

Vansh gets irritated by her acts, this scene is noticed by Sia who’s sitting with the rest.

Sia(loudly): Bhai, what are you doing there? Come here!

Ragini curses Sia under breath but keeps a smile on her face and they walk back and sit with others.

Ragini(thinks): I want Vansh to take my room by any chance and let Sia take Riddhima’s room. The guest rooms can be occupied by the Ishani and me in one room and Kabir and Angre in separate rooms. Ya! Good idea! However it goes yaar! Just Vansh in my room that’s what matters!

Ishani calls out to Ragini which breaks her thoughts.

Ishani: Ragini, it’s too boring here! Can’t we go in some room and have fun.

Ragini: Sure we can!

Saying so Ragini guides everyone to one of the guest rooms and they sit together but then,

Sia: Can I sleep?

Ishani(surprised): WHAT!

Sia: I am having a headache.

Ragini: It’s okay, I’ll guide you to another room.

Ragini takes Sia with her to Riddhima’s room.

Sia: Who’s room is this?

Ragini: It’s my sister’s room.

Sia: Ohh! Okay!

Ragini: Hmm.. you can go inside and rest.

Sia: Sure!

Ragini leaves from there and Sia gets a call from her Mom so she leaves outside the house to answer it. Ragini comes back to the room.

Ragini: Let’s play something now!

Vansh: I can’t!

Ragini: Why?

Vansh: I have just got some other important work.

Ragini: But…

Vansh(interrupting): And I am not going to skip it.

Ragini(half-heartedly): Fine! I’ll take you to your room.

Vansh follows Ragini and they come outside Ragini’s room.

Vansh: Who’s room is this?

Ragini: How does that matter?

Vansh: I need to know who’s room I’m occupying.

Ragini: It’s my room.

Vansh: WHAT! WHY?

Ragini: Just!

Vansh: Whatever!

Ragini leaves from there and Vansh enters her room. He sees the room, it’s not really clean and decorated as everyone thought it would be. He then notices something.

Vansh(to himself): It’s strange! All the pics in her room are only her’s or of my sisters along with her. Why isn’t there any picture of her sister’s with her? I wonder if she’s lying about her having a sister. But where’s Sia? I’ll give a check to her and come back.

Vansh comes outside the room and finds Sia coming back. He goes towards her and they are standing outside Riddhima’s room.

Vansh: Sia, where had you gone?

Sia: I got a call so I had to answer it.

Vansh: Okay! Where’s your room?

Sia: (pointing towards the room): Here it is! It’s her sister’s room. Whose room did she give you?

Vansh(with little hatred): Hers!

Sia(giggles): If you want you can take this room, I’ll go to her room.

Vansh: But…

Sia(interrupting): Bhai, I know that her presence irritates you when she becomes over friendly, so it’s okay!

Vansh: Fine! I’ll just get the laptop.

Vansh goes to get his laptop while Sia moves in Ragini’s room.

At 10:00pm in Riddhima’s room,

Vansh has just entered the room and is surprised to find the room well-decorated with fairy lights and flowers. The room is really clean and Vansh has no room of complaints. He notices everything in the room. The small photo frames which have quotes written over it. The bed which is well kept with a lamp on the side table. The study table, his eyes fall on it as it’s the most decorated corner in the room. He walks there and finds a note written:

Hello whosoever,

Let me tell you that I am not at all glad to let you stay in my room but it must be my sister’s idea to let you stay. I don’t know who you are, but all I know is that you are just come to sleep and your eyes should fall on my bed and not on my table. But it’s not your fault completely, I have decorated the table so well that it looks catchy. Let me tell you that you are NOT AT ALL supposed to open the bottom left drawer of my cupboard. 

Vansh was smiling the whole time he was reading it but was equally surprised. He developed a certain amount of curiosity to know what was there in the drawer and without thinking further he went and opened the bottom left of the cupboard. But to his surprise, there was a note as well, which read:

Hello whosoever,

I knew that you would open this drawer. Don’t tell me that you didn’t read the first letter, afterall you are staying in a stranger’s room and I don’t think that you would be interested to stalk my room, is it? And anyways, since you are Ragini’s friend I had high hopes that you would open this drawer and check what’s there. Even she does the same thing. Can’t help! Maybe this is the reason that y’all are friends. Whatever, you seem to be really a genuine person and I would love to give my number to you and become friends. And so for my number, open the second drawer of my side table.

Vansh is really surprised as how can someone give its number to a random stranger even without knowing the name and so he really wants to go ahead with it. He goes to the side table and opens the second drawer. Again there was a note which read:

Hello whosoever,

Congratulations for being a fool! You really thought that you would get my number? Haha! Not possible, there so many people are dying for my number and you thought that you would get it so easily. Nahh! I like to annoy people. And so for now you are my target since you had the guts to enter my room without me being present in the house. Anyways, I have been talking so much and now you deserve to know my name atleast, so for that you would have to go and remove the letter kept below the flower pot near the window.

Vansh who had really thought that he could get the number so easily was standing and smiling but now he had hopes that he would atleast know her name. So Vansh goes near the window and removes the letter kept below the flower pot and which read:

Hello whosoever,

I doubt how can you be fooled so easily? My name is not something which I can disclose to a stranger. And I am very sure that even my sister won’t let you know my name. The reasons are not supposed to be known to you. Anyways, I hope you are having a fun time with me and my letters and it’s not a bore. And yes, if you notice correctly you won’t find my pictures in the room. 

Vansh looks around in the room and is really surprised to actually see no picture anywhere. He wonders how can one not keep a single picture in the room but again continues reading.

The reason is I knew that someone would stay in my room from her friendlist and I don’t want her friends to see how beautiful, adorable, cute, sweet, amazing, fantastic type of sister your friend has. In short, I don’t want y’all to be jealous. So I removed all my pictures and you won’t find any so it’s useless to search in my room. Now enough of writing in this letter, let’s go to my bookshelf, the second row, third book ‘Broken with you’.

Vansh with a bright smile on his face goes to the bookshelf and opens the book and gets out the letter and…

Hello whosoever,

I must say that you are really shameless, I brought you near my bookshelf so you could read a book but before that you chose to read my letter LMAO. Anyways, it’s better if you do not touch any of my belongings and misplace them because if you do so then you would really need to save your skin from me. You don’t know who you are playing with. And it’s not good for you to do so. Anyways, my initial is ‘R’. I troubled you so much so you atleast deserve to know my initial. Please don’t say that you deserve to know my name, you only had to read the letter while I had to write them down for your entertainment or must say punishment for you to enter my room. Now go and check below your pillow.

Vansh quickly went and checked below the pillow, there was another letter,

Hello whosoever,

Good Night

Sweet dreams

Take care 

And please miss me!

From R. Sahni. 

Vansh had held all the letters in his hand and started smiling. Never had someone done such an impact on him over all these years. This was the first time it happened. He doesn’t know her name, nor has seen her but still these letters and her words to annoy him made him smile after so long. Vansh was a person who used to smile occasionally and today was an occasion to be made feel special. If someone else would have done it then Vansh wouldn’t even have read all the letters except the first one. But there was something which made him curious and to read all.

At Aryan’s house at 10:30pm,

Riddhima was sitting and thinking something and smiling as well. Aryan noticed it and went to her. Sejal and Rishi followed him. Aryan said, “What happened Riddhu?” Aryan’s words brought her out of her dream world.

Riddhima: Actually, I did something today.

Sejal: What you did? And to whom?

Riddhima: One of Ragini’s friends.

Aryan: That’s like my best friend. I am proud of you. And you don’t need to feel sorry for whatever you did.

Riddhima: Who the hell is sorry? I am happy!

Rishi: POPAT!

Aryan glares at him but then: What did you do Riddhu?

Riddhima: Actually…

*FLASHBACK STARTS*

Ragini: I don’t want you to be around at home when they come.

Riddhima(thinks): Great! You have always troubled my friends and annoyed them. But I won’t do that. I would entertain them. But let’s see what unfolds Ragini. I am sure it’s gonna change your friendship with whoever stays in my room and gets into my trap.

On hearing this Riddhima comes and hugs Ragini. Ragini is surprised as she hadn’t expected this reaction.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Riddhima: *Explains about the letters*

Aryan: *laughs* Oh My God! You became a postman!

Sejal: Doesn’t matter! But still it was a good one.

Rishi: I want to know what happens ahead.

Riddhima: Hmm… when my friends come over, she showers them with taunts and when her’s come over I showered them with letters.

Everyone laughs.

In Riddhima’s room,

Vansh(to himself): INTERESTING, VERY INTERESTING!! I must say that there is something in Ms. R. Sahni. I would have never read the letters but what made me do it? She had something in her writing which made me read more. But it was really fun. Nobody could have done this to me. Till today, I have hardly smiled on people’s presence but today I am smiling on your absence. And don’t worry, we’ll meet soon.

Vansh smilingly dozed off, it was after months that he smiled to bed but the question is, ‘Will he wake up happy?’

 

Precap: Riddhima sits on her study table, she opens her drawer and is surprised. 

 

The post Unknown to Friends (RIANSH) Episode #5 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/13/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: