Sunday 13 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #14 Accident…

 

Hey guys..I am so sorry for being late as I was indulged in some work.

Episode starts as..,

Riddhima and Vansh have food and leave for home..Riddhima packs her things and leaves  from there saying goodbye to everyone..She gets into her house remembering the good time spent with Rai Singhania’s..

Like this , many days pass..Riddhima and Vansh hadn’t met each other for a week as they were indulged in work..Kunal and Vansh meet frequently..

One day..

Kunal comes to VR Mansion..Vansh welcomes him in.

Vansh : Hey, How’s Riddhima ? Long time..

Kunal : She is good but is indulged in work..

Vansh : Oh, that’s why we aren’t meeting..Missing her..

Kunal : Vansh..it’s December, she has more work as it’s winter so people face problems..

Vansh : Hm..

They are talking and Kunal gets a call. 

Kunal : It’s from Riddhima..

Vansh : Put it on speaker..

Kunal : hmm

The call is on speaker.

A man speaks : Hello 

Kunal : Hello..Can you tell me who you are ? 

Man : There was a girl lying  unconscious on the road , we brought her to hospital and got her phone, this was the last dialed number here.

Kunal : What ..Which hospital ?

Man : City..

Kunal hangs up and Vansh and Kunal rush to the hospital..

At the hospital, 

Kunal called on Riddhima’s phone and the man picked up.

Kunal : Hello

Man : Yes , I am here ..outside ICU..

Kunal : Okay..

They both reach there.

Kunal : Thanks for helping..

Man : It’s ok , take care..

Kunal : hmm

Kunal and Vansh go to the doctor.

Doctor : She is fine, she will be discharged in 1 hour but you need to take care of her..

Vansh : Yes doctor..

Doctor : Please fill this form..

On the form , there is a column “Status with patient” 

Vansh : What shall I write here now ? …

Kunal : Good friend..

Vansh smiles and writes. 

Vansh enters the ICU and Kunal goes to get some medicines. 

Vansh removes Riddhima’s mask and helps her to get up and drink the water. 

She drinks it but is not in the condition to speak as she is weak. 

After some time, Riddhima is discharged..She is with Vansh and Kunal in the car. 

Kunal : How did it happen ? 

Riddhima :A car hit me..Just that’s it..

Kunal : Pakka ?

Riddhima : Hm..Vansh , drop me to my home please..

Vansh : No, you are going to my home..

Riddhima : But..my parents..

Vansh : I already talked to them..as in your house renovation is going on ..so

Riddhima : Okey..

VR Mansion : 

Riddhima isn’t able to walk properly so supported by Vansh. 

It’s 10:30 am :

Vansh’s room : 

Riddhima : Vansh , I have to go to my workplace..

Vansh : Naah..Not in this condition..

Riddhima : Please try to understand..

Vansh : Make me understand, dear..

Riddhima : See, if physiotherapy treatment is stopped for even 1 day , it can cause harm..If Siya’s treatment won’t be done today , then she might not be recovering..

Vansh : What ? 

Riddhima : Ya, Like this there are many more..So, now I can go ?

Vansh : Hm..But not alone..

Riddhima : Shall I take Kabir with me?

Vansh : Don’t even speak that b***ered’s name, you aren’t going with him..

Riddhima : But what’s the problem ?

Vansh : That b***ered is the problem..You are going with me..

Riddhima : I  don’t wanna take you along..

Vansh : Why ?

Riddhima : Vaise hi

Vansh : But still I am going..

He holds her hand and they leave from there..

At Riddhima’s workplace..

They both enter inside and then patients also start coming, some are having problems in arms and some in feet..Riddhima starts treating them..

Myra (a patient ) ; looks at Vansh : Riddhima mam , is he your friend ?.

Before Riddhima could say anything, Myra continued.

Myra : I have heard a lot about him , He is too smart and handsome..I mean just above the world..Sir, can I click a photo with you  

Vansh :  Hm..

They both clicked a selfie..Riddhima was angry. She called someone..

Riddhima : Ma’am , can you take Myra home ? I think she isn’t well today..

Myra’s mom : Ya sure, We are nearby only..

Riddhima hangs up. Myra’s parents come and take her..

Riddhima : Vansh , this is the reason..The girls flirt with you..

Vansh : Oh, so my dear Riddhu , darling , is jealous..Say like that.

Riddhima : I am not !! 

 

That’s all ..I know it’s small and forgive me for that ..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #14 Accident… appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/13/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: