Wednesday 23 December 2020

Story after 6 years #RIANSH #IMMJ2 – Episode 3

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

Episode starts with…

Riddhima: Sejal lets go home they must be waiting for me.

Sejal: sure, lets go I can’t wait to meet them it’s been so long. I have come to Delhi after 3 months. Yaar I miss you Riddhu why did you have to move. It’s six years I think it’s time to come back I miss you, all our friends miss you come back to Mumbai.

Riddhima: Sejal we have discussed this before as well. You know that city haunts me. It has my and Vansh’s memory that I can’t relive. I don’t want to go through the same pain again I went through six years back. I decided to come here to start my afresh.

Sejal: I know! But I miss you yaar.

Riddhima (smiles): I know anyways we are getting late I need to go home.

They leave to go to Riddhima’s house.

At Riddhu’s house as soon as they enter two five years old come running and hug Riddhima.

Girl: mumma how was your day?

Riddhima: It was awesome darling!

Boy: mom look what I found while coming back from the school and shows her a rock

Riddhima fondly touches their cheeks out of love and

Riddhima: Shaina (girl) and Shovan (boy) go and change your uniform and wash you face and hands I will serve lunch. You are hungry right?

Both kids in union: yes! Very and smiled cheek to cheek. While going to their room they notice Sejal at the door and run to her

Kids: Sejal maasi! We missed you

Sejal: I missed you too kidos! And gives them a kiss each.

Sejal goes to Riddhima near the dining table where she is setting up lunch for all 4 four of them.

Sejal: Riddhima your kids are so adorable just like you my cutie! (winks at her) and hugs her from side lovingly.

Riddhima: are you done with your antics? And asked her to sit down

While waiting for the kids to get changed Sejal and Riddhima got talking again.

Sejal: Riddhu I still can’t believe I am an aunt like really a massi! Ha

Riddhima: I know when I got to know that I was pregnant with Vansh’s kids I couldn’t believe my ears. I was on cloud nine. But sadly, I couldn’t share my joy with him. I tried calling him many times to tell him, but he didn’t pick my phone. I lost hope after a while and decided to give birth to them alone.

Sejal: I know, and I am proud that you have come this far from my cute riddhu to a successful doctor and a super mom. I don’t know how you manage everything alone I mean house, kids, full-time work, oh god! Just thinking of all this makes me tired you have been doing it effortlessly.

As Sejal finishes her sentence the kids come running down the stairs playing with each other. They don’t discuss further as they don’t talk about Vansh in front of the kids since they are young only five years old and do not know about their father yet.

They have lunch and spend time together. It’s night-time and kids have gone to bed while Riddhima is finishing her hospital work (patient files). When Sejal comes with two cups of coffee.

Sejal: Riddhima you have to come to my wedding.

Riddhima: really Sejal you have to invite me like you think I’ll only come if you invite me.

Sejal: Ha I know yaar but Sameer and his family were insisting that I invite you like they don’t trust you will come without an invitation haha.

Riddhima: don’t worry I’ll come but..

Sejal: I know you are hesitant on coming to Mumbai but don’t worry it’s a big city he is easily avoidable.

Riddhima: true don’t worry I’ll come. By the way I’ll drop you off to airport tomorrow morning and then leave for the work okay?

Sejal: Done deal boss!! And laughs

They call it a day and go to their respective rooms.

Inside Riddhima’s room: she finishes her work that she was doing before Sejal interrupted her downstairs. She gets a call from her boss.

Boss: Riddhima we are very happy with your work and heard praises about your working style and would like you to lead our hospital team and become the hospital head for our Mumbai branch. Please tell if you are keen.

Riddhima: Sir can I let you know by tomorrow morning.

Boss: sure, no problem.

Riddhima (thinks): This is a good opportunity for me. It will give my kids the financial security they require, with better position and better pay I can send them to good schools give them the life they deserve. But it’s in Mumbai, how will I get myself to go back to the city. This is strange that I need to go back to the same city to start my new life where I ended my old life.

Next morning…

Riddhima, Sejal and kids are in the car. First Riddhima drops off the kids to their school. It’s just Sejal and Riddhima in the car when Riddhima starts the convo.

Riddhima: Sejal what if I told you that your wish came true.

Sejal (confused): What do you mean?

Riddhima explains her convo with her boss and the leadership opportunity she is getting also that the vacancy is situated in Mumbai.

Riddhima: I know it’s going to be difficult for me, but I have to do it for my kids and their future. I want to give them the best life possible. I have to go back.

Sejal: OMG I am so excited. Riddhima!!! I can’t wait for you to move back.

They reach the airport. Riddhima goes to the hospital.

 

Meanwhile in Mumbai at a business event:

Man: congrats Vansh your company is one of the top companies in India.

Vansh: Thanks uncle

Man: Beta I wanted to discuss my son’s wedding and also some business with you. How about lunch?

Vansh: why don’t we have go to VR mansion I’ll let dadi know she will prepare a good menu.

Man: sure

They both head to VR mansion.

VR mansion:

Vansh enters the house and a little girl 5-year-old comes running into his arms.

Girl: mamu!!!

Vansh: how is my little princess

Girl: I am fine but mumma is angry because she can’t find her lipstick

Vansh: typical of Ishani. Don’t worry mamu will talk your mumma.

Ishani: Sakshi what are you doing here go finish your homework papa will help you he is waiting for you in the room.

Sakshi: okay mumma. And goes from there.

Vansh: Ishani what is this you are shouting for a lipstick. You can buy more why create a scene.

Ishani: Bhai it is my favourite. Makes a face and then says okay fine and goes from there.

While the man and Vansh go the study and discuss business.

Vansh: I am more than happy to collaborate with you Shivin uncle. After all we are family friends my papa and you have been childhood friends.

Shivin: sure, beta by the way where is maa I want to meet her she would be upset if I go without meeting her. Let’s go eat lunch and also meet maa.

Dadi: Hey Shivin how are you beta?

Shivin: I am fine maa how are you?

Dadi: good

All family members gather at the dining table, greet Shivin and have lunch.

Shivin: by the way guys I have good news our Vansh has become the one of richest people in India, also his net worth has increased to 10,000 crores. It’s a proud moment that in just six years Vansh has doubled his net worth.

Everyone in the family smiles and wishes Vansh on that. Just then two girls enter the mansion.

Chanchal: Janvi beta come have lunch it’s not good for you stay hungry during pregnancy.

Janvi: yes mummyji

Aryan: come I’ll help you

Janvi: Thanks jaan

Girl (no.2): baby I am so happy for you. I can’t believe my boyfriend is one of the richest people in India. Now I can proudly flaunt you and your success.

Dadi (feels awkward with this PDA but lets it go): Tanya beta why don’t sit and eat.

Tanya: sure dadi

Dadi (thinks): There is so much difference between her and Riddhima. Riddhima was the ideal bahu of our house perfect for my Vansh. Cultured and decent who knew all the rituals. I wish she hadn’t cheated my Vansh.

Vansh: Tanya come sit and eat

Janvi: Di I can’t wait for your and Vansh bhai’s wedding. I mean my sister and my brother-in-law. Just perfect!

Chanchal: How can they marry Vansh didn’t divorce Riddhima six years back. They are still married. I mean she left just like that and when we tried to locate her for her to sign the papers, we couldn’t find her

Listening to her Vansh got angry and left the dining table. Knowing his angry no one dared to stop him since Riddhima was a touchy topic even after six years.

 

One Week later:

Riddhima moved to Mumbai with her kids and Pragati (her colleague’s daughter. She is in her early twenties). Pragati wanted to move to Mumbai and try journalism so Riddhima took her along.

Riddhima had spoken to Sejal about a bigger house since they are going to be a big family. Riddhima is super nice to everyone so she considers Sejal and Pragati and family so asked Sejal to find a big five-bedroom house. One for each member and one spare as quest room in case Pragati’s mom decided to visit them. The kids shared a room.

They all entry the house. It was decent house in a good locality. Now that Riddhima is financially stable she could afford a decent place.

Shaina: wow mumma the house is so nice

Pragati: wow di this house is so cozy.

Shovan: Shaina let’s look around and see what we can play with.

They both started running around playing tagging with each other. Meanwhile Sejal, Pragati and Riddhima started setting up the house.

Riddhima: I have to join the hospital tomorrow and also go talk to the school principal about these devils’ admission. I hope everything gets managed since both my kids are little devils very naughty. I don’t know how I’ll manage tomorrow.

Sejal: don’t madam. Why fear when I am here. I’ll take care of these devils and baby sit them for you.

Riddhima: Thank you. I owe you this one haha.

And they call sleep

 

Janvi considers Vansh as elder brother and loves him. Vansh does the same since everything between him and Aryan got solved six years back the had a happy relationship after that and Vansh was happy for Aryan to get a sweet girl like Janvi in his brother’s life. Also, Chachi chach had a change of heart since Vansh saved Aryan’s life from Kabir six years back and owe it to him. So basically, everyone in VR is positive and love each other and Vansh.

P.S Janvi plays a part in bringing Riansh together. You will learn more about Janvi in next episode.

Precap: Raisinghanias, Khurannas(Sejal in-laws), Riddhima, Sejal and Pragati board a cruise. Vansh and Riddhima come face to face. Riddhima is shocked to learn about Sejal’s in-laws. Tanya and Riddhima face-off. Sejal defends Riddhima from Tanya’s accusations

Questions for you guys:

Why is Riddhima shocked to learn about the Khurannas, when she already knows them beforehand. What will happen when Riansh come face to face (love or hate). Where are the kids?

 

That is it for today. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also thank you everyone for your comments. Looking forward to reading your feedback and what you think may happen in the future.

The post Story after 6 years #RIANSH #IMMJ2 – Episode 3 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/23/2020 08:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: