Sunday 27 December 2020

#RIANSH – LOVE, EMOTIONS & RELATIONS – Episode 15 – Riddhima apologies

SUBSCRIBE FOR LATEST UPDATES

I am so sorry guys. I wasn’t well so couldn’t post for 2 days. Hope you’ll understand and excuse me for the delay in uploading the episodes. Now am back and will post regularly (hopefully) 🙂

 

Episode starts with….

Vansh: Riddhu!!! Why are you saying sorry! It was we who should be sorry for her. I can’t see you apologizing in front of anyone at least, not for our mistake

Kabir: Bhai is right. You need not say sorry. It’s we who have committed mistakes so it should be us who should say sorry. And we did and we hope Shreya accepts our apologies

Riddhima: Kabir! Vansh!!! Not now. Just stop it.

Riddhima: So, where was I, yea am sorry Shreya all this happened because of me so even am supposed to say sorry and in fact it was me who should have said sorry before them. As said earlier they love me and can’t see anyone being rude to me so they behaved that way. But they aren’t bad from heart they are the best. If possible, please do accept our apologies.

Shreya who was shunned by all that happened was in shock and didn’t react as she never expected her boss to say sorry and now everyone in the cabin was asking for apologies and she was out of words as to how should she react. She gathered words and finally spoke

Shreya: Sir, Ma’am am sorry but your apologies wasn’t needed. I can understand why you would have reacted that way. It was my mistake that I crossed my limits because of which you lost your cool. I have no grievance. I can understand may be even my friends would have reacted the same if someone behaved with me the way I behaved with Ma’am so I can totally understand your stand sir. So, please don’t ask for apologies. I would be uncomfortable. You are my superior and you asking for apologies is so not acceptable

Riddhima: Shreya be it superior or junior, if they have committed a mistake they should apologise and these two have done a mistake by bursting out on you so they are supposed to ask for apologies and if possible, forgive them including me.

Shreya: Ma’am you are embarrassing me. I am unable to react. I don’t know how do I react

Riddhima (smiling): Its ok take your time and decide if we are worth apologies or not. We can wait

Shreya: No Ma’am I didn’t mean about apologies, I meant about how should a person react when their superior apologies. It’s not about accepting apologies it’s about how can I

Riddhima: Why can’t you? When they can apologise why can’t you? It’s your right to be eligible for apologies and it depends on if you’d accept it or not!

Shreya: Ma’am ok I’ll accept but before that can you all please forgive me!

Vansh: Shreya let bygones be bygones. We aren’t upset with you. We understood that you were doing your duty and nothing else so just forget that and move on

Shreya: Thank you so much sir. Thank you, Ma’am, thank you Kabir sir. And sorry once again.

Saying so she left and Riddhima turned around to see Vansh and Kabir staring at her

Riddhima: Impressive, am proud of you both.

Vansh & Kabir sighed a relief

Kabir: Bhai where the hell did you get this sample! She’s such a stubborn creature.

Vansh: She’s indeed a sample and am glad I have that. She’s only mine… I mean am glad she’s my friend

Vansh went and hugged her feeling proud

Vansh: Am proud of you Riddhu, you stopped us from having any guilt. Thank you

Riddhima: Welcome… welcome…. (sticking her tongue out)

Riddhima: Ab tumhe kya invitation deni padegi group hug ke liye? (Now shall I give you invitation for a group hug)

Kabir: Aaya (here I come)

They all shared a warm hug and

Riddhima: Chalo, I’ll leave

Vansh: Where?

Riddhima: Home

Vansh: If you wait for an hour, we can go together

Riddhima: Ok then. I’ll work on my plans till then

She sat on the couch in his cabin while Kabir left for his cabin and Vansh got back to his work.

He was staring glances of his love once in a while. He was observing the way she was keenly drawing something and occasionally was chewing her pencil and then is hitting herself for doing so. He was smiling at her cuteness.

Vansh (thinking): Riddhima if someone else was in your place then they would have used all their power to insult and throw that person who insulted them but it’s you who cares for others even before yourself. This makes you stand away from the world. You have got all the patience of the world.

Breaking his thoughts came office boy to serve some snacks as Vansh asked him to get for Riddhima.

Vansh: Place them here

Office boy placed and left

Vansh: Riddhima,

Riddhima (turning towards him): Haa

Vansh: Come have your favorite Jalebi

Riddhima (excited): OMG!!! You got it for me.

Vansh: Any doubt!

Riddhima sat opposite to Vansh and was enjoying her food while Vansh was adoring his wife. The way she was licking her fingers after every jalebi was something which explained that she loved them and that was enough for him. Breaking his thoughts and her food time, was a call on her phone and she excused herself and went out to answer the call.

Now the staff is aware of all that happened with Shreya few minutes back, every individual was astonished to believe that someone could control their boss who was adamant but today as per Shreya’s description, they understood that its only Riddhima, their boss’s best friend who can control him. Some girls were planning to befriend her and get close to Vansh while some men were trying hard to grab her attention to woo her.

 

 

 

Precap: She was about to fall back on her bed when Vansh pulled her through her wrist and made her sit

Hope you like it.

If there are any suggestions or improvement needed, please do suggest.

The post #RIANSH – LOVE, EMOTIONS & RELATIONS – Episode 15 – Riddhima apologies appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/27/2020 08:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: