Sunday 13 December 2020

FATE! (A Twinj FF): Chapter-9

Living a life with a totally happy phase is not something which will happen every time. Life is all about bad and good phase… It’s all about how the person takes it, is the person stay behind cursing the opposite one or just move on happily…. It’s up to the person to choose what exactly they want…. And choosing to move on happily is the best option, because a person can lead a happy and wonderful life a head… But why if the same past things collides with you again, what will be your exact emotion… What will be your stand for it….

That’s what Twinkle’s condition was, She was and is a girl who believes in living present life happily instead of thinking what will the future holds for her. She does what her heart says… She say and do the things only after knowing the consequences of the things…..but she would only look after herself making sure that her loved ones are happy or not…and to make them happy if she wants to get back hurt…she would take it happily…

Twinkle ones loved Kunj Sarna a lot….but if she looks now she doesn’t hold that same emotion for him now. She had totally moved on in her life…but only to hide things from the world….but she was not able to hide it from two persons and that was none other than Kirthi Sarna kunj’s mom and Praniti Sarna her sister cum Kunj’s wife. After that a lot things happened but kept it a secret at least in front of kids and Kunj. But now she knew that it’s the time to unfold the secrets in front of him because just because of her promise Praniti was not able to share it with her hubby …and she doesn’t want to make her sisters life a disaster one. So she choose to go what her heart says her to do…

At first it may create a problem but even she knows how to take care of it….so she was all set to make things more right……

Thinking all this she reached home only to collide with an over emotional kids who were to happy today obviously why not they finally met their chotti. Whom they always missed from last 1.5 years. But after freshening up they cuddled with Twinkle on either sides on bed and poured their heart out to her…

Ka – Maa!! You know I always wanted someone whom I can pamper….MAA…I know I have Sri with me but he is of my same age so I wanted someone who is younger than me… and when we got to know that we have a sister we took care of her….

Sr – But just because of some professional commitments of yours we were away from her…. we always missed her Mumma but we knew that you would make it alright but…when suddenly we saw her mumma we couldn’t control ourselves.

Ka – We both went behind her and asked her a lot sorry….but you know right she is a lot stubborn person….she didn’t forgave us. If she want to then she had a condition and if we fulfill it then only she will forgive us….

Sr – and you know Mumma what she asked us to do….?

Even after knowing she nodded no….

Ka – She literally asked us roam like a girl wearing all sort of girly things……(scrunched his nose)

Sr (grumpily) – Just imagine mumma being girls for one full day….voh b not only in the house but outside toooo……

Tw (controlling to laugh) – are you gonna do it?

Ka/sr – obviously Maa/mumma anything for her…

Ka – but maa she would forgive us na?

Sr – Even I wanna know that…

Tw – Even she would have missed you both and making her sad is our fault so she have that right to punish us right….and even I know my kids have their charm…she will not stay angry for too long too….

The kids just grinned widely….. Realizing it…

Ka/sr – haa voh tho he…

And all three smiled and kids tightened their hold on Twinkle only to pull them closer to her…. Trio were in to their thoughts. Suddenly Twinkle thought something and asked!!!!!

Tw – ummmhhh!!! Actually I wanted to ask you guys something…

Kids looked at her in confusion

Tw – just listen to me fully first and then react ok? Specially you karthi…. I want you to react peacefully….and then speak….

Kids nodded their head

Tw – Voh….the thing is…I think this the time that you need to know that who exactly is your dad!!!! (The moment she said it karthik just got up in a jerk only to be pulled closer by Twinkle) I told na karthi be patience….ha so ….I know you both wanted to ask it but doesn’t ask it thinking it may hurt me….so this time it’s me who is going to tell whom that person exactly is … Sriii!!!

Sr – ha mumma….

Tw – I don’t know how Karthi know about it…and he have took it way to seriously about the matter but I want you to act maturely this time …every stories have two sides and I will let you know one part of the story second part will be shown to you when I will say….. And karthi I know u hide it from Sri because you thought it might hurt him …it may hurt but now I know my kids are intelligent itself to do what is right and wrong and after knowing the part Directly come to me and discuss it am I ok?

Sri was lost because he always wanted to know about his dad…but always kept quiet thinking asking Twinkle means hurting her so he didn’t ever thought to ask it but here Twinkle itself is giving him a chance and it feared him listening to parts and all but he promised himself that he will not act impulsive…. So he just tightened his hold on her and hmmmmmed..

Karthik was just hurt because he knew what exactly happened because once he got hold of something related to his MAA and after seeing it….he just knew that whatever it might happen he won’t do such thing ever in his life….

Twinkle just got up and moved to walked to wardrobe and took a diary from a locker….she just roamed it and closing the drawer she came back to them and handed them this diary……

she just roamed it and closing the drawer she came back to them and handed them this diary

Karthik just fisted his palm in anger looking at the diary. And Sri was just looking at it with different emotions…..

Tw – Don’t read it for now but from tomorrow and don’t act impulsive it’s a request…

Kissing their forehead she went to sleep and here Sri just took the dairy and kept it in a drawer that was located near their bed and got off to sleep hugging Karthik who only tightened his hold on Sri….

At the same time here in Sarna Mansion…..

Entering inside the mansion Shikha yelled, “Dadiiiiiiiii…..Dadiiiiiiiii……kaha ho aap jaldi aaao naaa…….Dadiiiiiiii”

Listening the shouts Kirthi ran towards Shikha but seeing her happy brought a smile in her face….she just went and picked up shikha and sat on sofa

Ki – Itni excited waaahhh! Koi award mil gaya kya…!!!!

Sh – Dadiiiiiiiii

she just hugged her tightly but was not able to say anything due to over excitement, Kirthi just looked at Praniti and Kunj being confused only to see Praniti eyes twinkling like a star while smiling conveying that she is also a lot happy but why!!!!!! And kunj was looking at his daughter, seeing that how his daughter is not able to say anything due to excitement…

So he just went and kneeled in front of Kirthi and rubbed Shikha’s back and looked at Kirthi only to see that she was looking at him

Ku – Mom… actually she met her MAA and someone named Devils……

Kunj saw his mother staring at him in a shocking way with teary eyes….and looking at prani for ans.

Pr – Haan mom she met her MAA and Her devil’s…..

Kirthi just looked back at Shikha only to hug her and a tear rolled from her eyes and a smile graced her face…..

Ki – Bachaaa!!!! Aap kush ho?

Shikha just nodded happily and kissed Kirthi’s cheeks and hugged her back… Kirthi stroked her back and looked at Kunj and then at Prani….

Ki – Prani…..Did you saw her?

Ku – Not only her Mom but even I saw her….. Shikha’s MAA, Prani’s Sister and your Daughter…..

Shikha looked shocked listening to Kunj and looked at prani.

Pr – Yes mom….Finally they both met each other….

Ki – But how?

Ku – Well mom you know about the collaboration of our new field right (to which Kirthi nodded) well that company is none other than Twinkle’s and through that we met her…..well I don’t know anything but waiting for my answers thats all …

Ki – Shikha meri jaan ek kaam kro aap Kaki ko bolo fresh karvane aapko or aap aakar apun baat karenge tab tak muje mumma papa se baat krna chalega?

Sh – Obviously dadi….. will be back……. (Kissing her she went to her room along with kaki to get freshen up)

Ki – prani you could have called her here right….

Pr – you know na mom her habit she won’t come so easily…and this time it was fully coincidence that Kunj and Twinkle came face to face after a long time..

Ku – Mom, Prani I just wanted to know one thing…..Did you know her and be with her with in these years?

Kirthi just sighed, “Yes Kunj I was always with her from the time you both got married….even your dad knew it .. Obviously I did hide him about my meets to her…..And about Prani I won’t say it’s her right to say”

Pr – Kunj I know you have a lot questions related to a lot things…How when why but I just want you to be patience because you know what Twinkle said right she will be there to answer all your questions and more than me it’s her right to say….it but I would just say that keep trust on us…and do think maturely..

Ku – Prani, it’s not the thing that I don’t trust you guys but you know my gut feeling says that the things I am gonna get to know is not something pleasant. I don’t even know that whether it’s in a good way or bad way…and I don’t want to loose you Mom and shikha I only have you all guys…. Please don’t leave me ever…..

Kirthi just looked at her son and slowly ruffled his hairs…and kissed his forehead…in which kunj just snuggled to his mother’s warmth…

Ki – I know My boy…I didn’t talk to you a lot….I will always be proud of you…of the way you took our company to this position…. To be a good husband, a good son and a good father….but there are something that I am not proud off…..I won’t say that I am not happy of your life…. because I am the happiest but…in all this only I knew what bad face she have been went through and for that I won’t be able to forgive you my son….. There will be a justification of yours from your point of view but the strongest will be always hers….and in spite of knowing all this prani takes her side because she was also a person who saw her through her hardships not fully though but she did…..

Pr – I always wanted to say a lot to you Kunj but Twinkle had taken promise that I won’t say anything to you ….I don’t why she always says ..that. But I just followed her that’s it…..

Ku – I don’t know what you both re saying but Twinkle taking promise is because she doesn’t wanted our life to be spoiled she didn’t wanted to come between us ..tht may be the reason she took that promise…. But this time I will wait but please don’t let me wait for too long too….

Pr – we won’t….

But their session was interrupted by a message on Both kunj’s and Prani’s phone….and both looked at eachothers sighing and prani showed the message to Kirthi too…

Message

Twinkle here

Sreelokh Ltd. Xyz road…..Dadar West……

Bring Maa (Kirthi Sarna) With you….
And the answers will be given but not fully but ya will…..
Reach till 2 will conduct a meeting first and after that will talk about the matter is it ok?

If it is then text me back ok that’s all .

Goodnyt. Tc

Both replied Ok with a goodnight message and trio looked at eachother…And after their dinner Kunj and prani went to their room and slept cuddling eachother after some talks and Here shikha went to her dadi room and narrated her today’s happenings and slept hugging ..

.
.
.
Well let’s see what tomorrow holds for them…..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Do comment.

Thanking you
Ruh ❤

The post FATE! (A Twinj FF): Chapter-9 appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/13/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: