Thursday 10 December 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh#11 Happy Birthday to you !!

Hi all, I hope you all are fine..On the request of AA , I used Helly’s that  photo in my cover…

Episode begins with…

Next morning , 

2 people are talking on the phone..

1 : Do you know it’s ********’s birthday..

2 : Yes..How could I forget that ? 

1 : So, we have to celebrate ok ? 

2 : Hm..

1 : Don’t wish ****** otherwise it will be ruined..

2 : Yep..

1 : So, today at 5 pm..

2 : Yes..Make sure ***** doesn’t get to know..

1 : Yeah ! 

They both hang up. 

Now, 

Vansh : ****** shouldn’t get to know..

Siya : Hmmm..

They all are planning for it..After a while, they are finished and it’s 5 pm now..

There’s complete darkness in the hall . A girl steps down . 

Girl : Who is there ? Why are the lights off ? 

Then , suddenly lights are on ! 

And Everyone shouts : Happy Birthday To You !! 

Girl : Thank you everyone..I thought you all forgot it !! 

( So now , I am revealing..This was a suspense , you might be angry on me for not revealing it earlier..I thought to make it suspense so)

Vansh : Riddhima , we can’t forget your birthday…

Aarohi : Right..

Riddhima : Well , I am glad to have friends & family like you all..

They all smile..

Kunal : Now let’s celebrate..

Riddhima : Hmm..

Uma : Wait..Vansh and Riddhima , you were enemies, right ? 

Vansh : We were but now friends..

Uma : Thank god , finally patch up..

Anand and Deep : If you all are done, then can we go to the club..

Riddhima and Vansh : No Dad..Not today..

They both smile looking at each other..

Then, Riddhima cuts the cake and everyone wishes her and gives gifts..

Riddhima thanks them all ..Then , they all party..

Vansh (to himself) : Shall I confess my feelings ? It’s her birthday..But it’s too early..I will wait..

Riddhima (dancing) : Vansh , what are you thinking ? 

Vansh : Nothing..Just business..

Riddhima : I will help you afterwards, now enjoy..

Vansh : Hmm..

Riddhima accidentally is about to fall , Vansh holds her..They both share an eye-lock. Everyone starts looking at them. Uma pretends to cough..They both realise .

Siya: It’s not been 2 days even to your friendship and…

Vansh: That’s nothing like that , she was about to fall , I saved her..That’s it !!

Ishani: Ooo…Ok..If you say so..

 Soon,  the party gets over. The adults go into their rooms..While,  Riddhima and party ..goes into her room .. They rest for 5-10 minutes and then are on a way to open the gifts..

Vansh : Riddhima , open fast naa..

Riddhima : They are my gifts, I will open them slowly- slowly..

Vansh : As you wish..

Riddhima held the first gift , she started opening it by removing single tape..

Vansh : Tear it off !

Riddhima : I am an organised person..

And the first gift was from Uma and Deep

Riddhima (happily) : Wow..My favourite …Chocolates..Yay..

Next was a gift from her mom and dad. She was very happy while opening it and then her expressions changed..It was a book

 and a note ,”Riddhima , We know it is the best gift you got..You should learn from your mistakes..Happy Birthday dear !”

Kunal : Riddhima , what is in the note.

She reads that and everyone starts laughing..

Kunal : Seriously ??? A book..

Riddhima : Now you see , what I will do tomorrow ..(evil smirk) 

Next , she opened Ishani’s gift ..It was a bracelet…

She got very happy and thanked her. Now , Kunal’s gift.

Riddhima : I am expecting that gift bhai..

Kunal : Oh..Maybe it is that only..

Siya : What that-that ??? 

Kunal : Let her open . 

She started unwrapping the gift paper and her eyes glowed.She hugged Kunal..

Riddhima : Bhai ..it’s amazing..Loved itt..

Kunal : I know you would..

Vansh : What is it ? 

Riddhima (showing) : This gown , I wanted for the past 2 months…Thanks bhai…

Kunal smiles..

Riddhima opened a gift , her eyes widened…

Siya : I hope you liked it

Riddhima : Hmmm..I loved it even..This necklace is just pretty….Lovely..

Vansh : Now, my gift ! 

Riddhima : Hmm.Oh , the bigger one..

She started unwrapping it..It was a photo frame..She is very happy to see it and hugs Vansh. 

Riddhima : Thank you so much Vansh..

Siya pretends to cough..They both break their hug.

Vansh : Always welcome.

They all finished with the gifts and went to sleep..

 

Guys, In the next episode an alcoholic proposal will be there..Can u guess anything about it ? BTW sorry for a short one , my exam is there..Also , you all must be thinking that it’s written my love…and nobody said anything..Actually, Riddhima didn’t showed it properly to them..so..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh#11 Happy Birthday to you !! appeared first on Telly Updates.



12/10/2020 04:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: