Tuesday 10 November 2020

Love after arrange marriage Ep-27- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Love after arrange marriage Ep-27- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Hey guys, I am happy to inform you that I have started a new ff on Wattpad…I feel its more good than it ..Its name is “Am I in Love?” You will find it on my id @Riansh_obsessed ..I request you to give love to that one too ..Please support me and read that one if you liked my this ff a bit …Thank you so much !! Vote there too ..I will be waiting !!!

Its only on Wattpad

Episode starts with..,

Vansh saying,”But mom you did this ..” Anupriya says,”Beta, please forgive me ..” Vansh says,”Forgiveness Naah !! I would give the three of you a punishment…Ajay, take Aryan to his room and lock him inside..Don’t open the lock for at least 1 week ..And Aryan , don’t worry you would be given food and water..” Ajay do’s the task .. Vansh says,”Now, Chanchal pack your bag , Ms.D’Souza , leave her to her house ..And she shouldn’t come back here for at least 2 weeks ..” D’Souza does that ..Vansh says,”Mom, you ..Now you see , Its my instructions to all the servants , not to agree her order and also , she will cook her food herself ..Also , Its my request or you may take it as a warning , nobody will talk to her …for at least 4-5 weeks. .Got it ?” Everybody nods yes …Vansh holds Riddhima’s hand and goes to his room… Vansh says,”Riddhima , I am really sorry for what my family did ..” Riddhima says,”NO problem Vansh, for you I  can tolerate everything…Please don’t leave me ever..” Vansh says,”Am I foolish or dumb ..that I will do this again ..” Riddhima nods yes.. Vansh says,”What ! Am I foolish ??” Riddhima sighs no… Vansh asks,”Am I dumb ??” Riddhima laughs and says,”A little bit..” Vansh gets angry …Riddhima tickles him ..He laughs.. They spend some time together.. Its dinner time ..Everyone eats dinner..Suddenly Riddhima starts coughing ..Vansh asks,”What happened ??” Riddhima isn’t able to speak so she takes a paper and pen and writes ,”Vansh , I am choking ..Foolish !!” Vansh says,”What foolish ?? OH !! I mean you are choking..” He brings water and gives it to her…She says,”Foolish , you know I was choking still was asking ..” Vansh says,”Sorry , but what happened suddenly” Riddhima says,”Ms. D’Souza does this vegetable contains broccoli ??” Ms.D”Souza nods yes. Riddhima says,”Oh…I have allergy with it ..” Vansh says,”Manoj !! (His chef ) Take care next time …No broccoli in Riddhima’s food ..” Manoj nods .. Vansh says,”Take care.” Riddhima sighs..They both eat and go to sleep ..

Precap : Riddhima fells down … 

You will have to find out from where she falls ..In next ep ,

I know its small …because This is written in a hurry ..But already in morning 1 ep had come soo …

Bye till then …

 

The post Love after arrange marriage Ep-27- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/10/2020 05:16:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: