Sunday 1 November 2020

Love after arrange marriage Ep-13- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Love after arrange marriage Ep-13- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Replies to comments will be down , coz .. its 4 pm when I am writing so now only my 12th ep has got posted , so it has only 2 comments …Till I will write this episode there will be more ..

Episode starts with..,

Vansh says,”Now you see.” He fills a bucket with water and spills on Riddhima. Riddhima is angry , she also does the same. They both get wet and are shivering.

Vansh says,”Riddhima, go change your clothes.” Riddhima also says same . They both look at each other and then go to change their clothes. Riddhima changes her clothes and comes . Vansh says(in a angry tone)”Riddhima.” Riddhima comes. She gets scared and says,”What happened?” Vansh says,”Riddhima, since you have came .. You keep my things away , so not getting it .. Where is my charger??” Riddhima says,”First, talk to me politely, also , Its your charger .. It charges you ??” She laughs. Vansh says(in anger) ” Riddhima tell me where is my ch.. my phone’s charger.” Riddhima says,”Why are you angry??”  Vansh says,”I am very possessive about my phone , so .”  Riddhima says,”Its in the drawer.” Vansh takes it and leaves. Riddhima cries . He sees Siya coming. She looks sad. Vansh goes near her and says,”Siya, what happened?” Siya says,”Bhai, I have a boyfriend, he called me to his house , I saw that in his room all things were scattered , I tried to arrange it , he came and screamed at me.I left from their and started crying .” Suddenly , Siya’s boyfriend’s call comes. She keeps it on speaker . Her boyfriend Kabir says,”Siya, I am really sorry for what I did, but don’t get sad , let us go somewhere and enjoy ..Also , how’s Vansh Jiju  and how’s Riddhu Di .??” Vansh whispers in Siya’s ears,” Don’t tell him  that I am here.” Siya says,”They both are absolutely fine, I am coming.” Siya leaves.

Vansh thinks,”I also got angry on Riddhu because of my things , so I will have to convince her.” Vansh goes to the room . He sees that Riddhima’s crying bitterly . Vansh goes to console her but she ignores . She calls someone and says,”Vansh scolded me, please help me Sejal.” Vansh snatches the phone and says,”Sejal , she is kidding , she told me that she’s gonna prank you.” He cuts the call . Riddhima says,”Vansh, why you cut the call??” Vansh says,”Sweetheart, this type of small nok-jhok keeps happening but any outsider may it be best friend shouldn’t know about it…” Riddhima says,”Vansh I understand you but..” Vansh says,”Lets go to a trip and enjoy.” Vansh comes down . He says,”Everyone pack their bags , we will be leaving for a trip.” He informs Siya and Kabir about that too.

Precap: They enjoy at the trip…

Replies to comments..,Only 2 comments ..Rest will b answered there …

  • M- You have seen …
  • Mrunal – Thankuu ..

Guys ..Its short coz .. I hv already posted 1 recently ..Soo..sorry fr thatt ..

Wait !! I have a question for you ..Please answer it..in comments ..

Did you like my idea of inserting pics ??? Shall I insert more ??

Tell me ur views about it ..

Don't forget to follow @chotisardaarni_sidnaaz ..

If you have any questions to ask either in comments or on my Insta story …

Thank you for sparing time …

The post Love after arrange marriage Ep-13- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/01/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: