Thursday 19 November 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th November 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th November 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Guddan says I am back my daughter. Mama is here to protect you. I know you have many questions. I will answer. I survived falling from the cliff but I lost my memory. I didn’t know my name or identity. When you were well I wasn’t and now you. But God has united us. You will get up and hug me. I forgot to tell you, you are same to same. Papa’s cooking genes are in you but my looks. People misuse your kindness. You won’t have to suffer anymore. I will teach them all a lesson. Mama Guddan is here. Choti is in tears. Guddan says you won’t cry. I know your in laws aren’t good but Agastya is a diamond like your dad. Everything will be fine. They will pay for your tears with blood tears. I will expose all of them. I promise you that. But Choti has to make a promise as well. You will get well soon and talk to me. Get up. You can. Choti tries to move her hand. Guddan says I love you my Choti Guddan.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 20th November 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/19/2020 07:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: