Monday 30 November 2020

#Enmity to Love #Riansh #1 Siya and Vansh meet Riddhima

Hello guys ,Firstly,  please have a look to preface and cast ..Some corrections are made…. Your reaction on Preface encouraged me to write this episode more beautifully..

So, Here I go ! 

Siya is the same only..Handicapped ..

 

Episode begins :-

Siya : Bhai , Vansh Bhai !! 

Vansh : Siya , I am coming ..

Siya is in her wheelchair moving around the house in order to look for Vansh .

And suddenly , a paper comes on her face. She takes it and reads

“If you have any pain , then come to XYZ address , physiotherapist..” 

Vansh comes..

Vansh : Siya, what happened ? 

Siya : Bhai , see (hand overs pamphlet to him) Physiotherapist..

Vansh : Hmm..I think we should give it a try.

Siya : Yes Bhai..

Vansh : Get ready , we are leaving in 15 minutes. 

They both sit in the car and leave.

They reach there and enter inside. 

A girl is seen teaching stretching . Her back is towards Siya and Vansh.

Vansh : Ma’am ! 

Riddhima turns.

 

Vansh : YOU !! 

Riddhima : YOU !!! 

Siya : What ! Riddhima ? 

Vansh turns his face and the same does Riddhima.

Then , a person enters . 

The person : Riddhima mam 

Riddhima (turning towards him ) : Yes 

The person : Mam your fees(hands over the money) , you treated my daughter and now she is well..Thank you 

Riddhima : It’s ok ..

The person leaves. 

Siya : Bhai ,If you don’t mind can I get treatment done from her as I feel she will be able to do it.

Vansh : Siya , If you think I have no issues after all, it’s professional only. And Miss. Ahuja..

Riddhima (Interrupts) : Mr. Vansh , sorry but my name is Riddhima . 

Vansh : Ugh ! Miss. Riddhima , what will be the fees ?

Riddhima : Rs.4000 for two months..

Vansh : Will she be cured at that time ? And if not I won’t leave you  

Riddhima : Ya , sure ! 

Vansh : Ok ..So by when will Siya join ?

Riddhima : As you feel like..

Siya : From Tomorrow.

Riddhima : Ok ..

 

Guys, Vansh is very possessive about Siya , so he agreed..Otherwise Riddhima is his enemy..

I hope you liked the episode ..Let me know in the comments..And for this ff I won’t be writing any “Precap” 

Thanks..

The post #Enmity to Love #Riansh #1 Siya and Vansh meet Riddhima appeared first on Telly Updates.



11/30/2020 12:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: