Saturday 24 October 2020

Love after arrange marriage Ep-5- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Love after arrange marriage Ep-5- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Happy Durga Ashtami and Maha Navami..!!

Follow @chotisardaarni_sidnaaz

Reply to Comments from Episode 4

  • M- Thanks for giving me support. Keep Loving!!
  • Abhipasha Banerjee- So sweet of you!! Thanks
  • Riansh Lover- Thanks keep supporting!!
  • Diha-Thankoo

Episode starts with..,

Riddhima takes her lehenga-choli,while Vansh comes to the room and is stunned to see her.He sees  that the knot of choli is not tied properly , he ties the knot . They look at the mirror and share an eye-lock. Vansh leaves the room, then. Riddhima shies. After some time, Riddhima cooks halwa in the kitchen , Vansh sees her and goes to her. He says,”I, your husband has kept fast and you are eating halwa! Interesting,Very Interesting..!” Riddhima says,”Its our wish whether to keep fast or not.” Vans says,”Eat it and Enjoy! ” He leaves in anger. Riddhima thinks,”Vansh, you don’t know that I have also kept fast , I am cooking this halwa for daadi.” Vansh goes to daadi and says,”Daadi you have only convinced me to marry Riddhima( a FB is shown (Daadi convincing Vansh to marry Riddhima) ). Daadi says,”Yes, What happened??” Vansh says,”I have kept fast for Navratri , and Riddhima’s cooking halwa.” Daadi says,”She’s cooking halwa for me , Vansh.” Vansh says,”Damn it! I got angry on her.” Daadi says,”Vansh beta.., See wedding is not a ritual but an emotion , so we should  respect our life partner,Go and say sorry to Riddhima.” Vansh goes to Riddhima and says,”Sorry.” Riddhima asks,”Sorry ! For what ??” He says,”You also kept fast but I told you like this .” Riddhima says,”No problem ,Vansh.”

Vansh goes down and calls all to come down for Navratri. Everyone comes there. They all do Navratri Pooja and Aarti. Its Garba and Dandiya  time. All perform the dance in couples. Vansh and Riddhima shares an eye-lock. After some time, they all go to sleep. Vansh’s drinking water and it suddenly falls on the bed. Riddhima says,”Vansh,What you did ?? Now , only 1 person can sleep here!” Vansh apologies. Riddhima makes a bed on sofa. Vansh says,”Riddhima, why are you sleeping there ? I will sleep because I spilled water.”  Riddhima says,”Aww., Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania, you are so innocent.., I am making it for you, I would sleep on bed only , So don’t worry..    ” Vansh gets angry and takes his pillow and  goes to sleep on sofa. While,he’s going his feet hits with a glass table, Riddhima comes and says,” It hurted you ?? You sleep on bed, I will adjust on sofa.” Vansh says,”No problem Riddhima, you sleep on bed.” They argue. Siya comes there and asks,”What happened Bhaiya-Bhabhi ??” Riddhima tells about it. Siya says,”Why are you fighting like kids, you can change the room or can change the mattress.” They both nod yes. The trio changes the mattress. Siya goes to her room . Riddhima and Vansh sleep..

Guys, I know today’s episode is short …, because today its Durga Ashtami and Maha Navami , so I was busy in helping… Its  about 2 pm and I have just sat properly …So please adjust ..

THANKS 

Don’t forget to follow/visit @chotisardaarni_sidnaaz

The post Love after arrange marriage Ep-5- Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/24/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: