Thursday 22 October 2020

Love after arrange marriage Ep-2 – Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

Love after arrange marriage Ep-2 – Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2)

First of all, I will answer the comments I got from Ep-1 ..,

  • Greeshma_geetha – Thank you so much for your support , I am glad you liked it.
  • Chhavi- Thanks for loving it , Yeah I also liked the part where Riddhima almost fallen !
  • L- I will  improve it and  soon make you happy.
  • S- Thank you for liking my FF.
  • M- I will make next episodes longer , Thanks for your wishes.
  • Seanna-I will increase the length of episodes , Thanks for your love.
  • Cherry- I am writing the article now only , so I think will be uploaded by today (22-10).., I will try to upload daily.
  • Naira U Singh-Your wait is over , new episode is down !!
  • Poojitha- I didn’t understood that , I think you want me to change the title of the series .
  • Abhipasha Banerjee- Thanks for your love and wishes .
  • Lover of RiAnsh- I will upload on daily basis only dear! Also, I will keep your points.
  • Bhuvaneshwari- Thank you dear…

So basically, you guys liked it but It should be a little lengthy .., I will take care …, Thanks for your love and support. Keep It Up !    

Episode starts with ..,

Riddhima is in her room . She thought of taking bath and goes to the washroom. She takes bath and then realized  that she had forgot to take some clothes, so she goes to the room to take it. On  the other side, Vansh is talking to someone and enters inside, his eyes don’t go on Riddhima ., But Riddhima sees Vansh and rushes inside the washroom. She puts clothes and comes out. Vansh looks at her , he asks “Have you brought some good clothes to wear in Aryan ‘s wedding?” Riddhima picks her suitcase and shows some clothes to Vansh and says, “I have good clothes, see.” Vansh says,”These are good clothes ? Wait, I will arrange some clothes for you. Riddhima says,”No need, Mr. Rai Singhania. ” Vansh calls Ms.D’Souza(His Servant) and asks her to arrange some good clothes for Riddhima. Vansh leaves the room .Riddhima closes the door and thinks ,”I think Vansh would be good but he didn’t listened to me , even !” After some time, Riddhima goes down and  makes arrangements for Aryan and Chanchal’s engagement. Siya (Vansh’s sister) comes there and praises Riddhima and her work . “The house is looking beautiful”, Siya said. The engagement happens . Aryan and Chanchal exchange their rings. Everyone claps. After some time, everybody dances and soon the party gets over . Vansh announces that tomorrow will be haldi and sangeet. Everyone goes to their respective rooms and sleep. Next morning,all got ready . It was haldi ceremony, they all applied haldi to Aryan… Like this sangeet ceremony also happens .

The Wedding Day

Everyone is getting ready. While, all came down but Riddhima doesn’t. Siya goes to call Riddhima. She enters and see that Riddhima is looking beautiful. She praises her and asks to come down. Riddhima goes down. The rituals take place and soon Aryan and Chanchal get married. They all party and dance together. Riddhima goes to her room . Vansh  goes to look Riddhima. He knocks at Riddhima’s room. Riddhima opens the door and Vansh enters inside. By chance, Vansh slips and falls along Riddhima. Riddhima thinks that Vansh did it intentionally , so gets angry and slaps Vansh . Vansh gets angry too. In anger, Riddhima takes her suitcase and leaves the house. After sometime, Siya asks Vansh about Riddhima , he says,”She left , she had some urgent work.” Riddhima books a cab and goes her home. She goes inside . Her mother was talking to someone,”Yes, We are coming tomorrow there and we will decide.” Riddhima asks,”Mom , where we have to go tomorrow?” Her mom answers,”We have to see a boy for your marriage, so we have to visit to his house tomorrow, sleep now!”

Precap:- Vansh and Riddhima’s parents get their marriage fixed.  

The post Love after arrange marriage Ep-2 – Riansh (Ishq Mein Marjaawan 2) appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/22/2020 10:14:00 amFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: