Wednesday 21 October 2020

Hamariwali Good News 22nd October 2020 Written Episode Update

Hamariwali Good News 22nd October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

The Episode starts with Navya trying to talk to Adi. He says its sunday, let me sleep. She says I want to tell him that I m ready for a baby, I will make butter parathas and make this announcement. She opens the cupboard. She sees the bank account savings pass book. She says we have arranged 7 lakhs in 3 years of marriage, its time that we use this money for our baby. She goes. Adi says I didn’t tell anyone that I lost my job. Mukund does exercise. Renuka comes to give prasad.
Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Amena

The post Hamariwali Good News 22nd October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/21/2020 03:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: