Saturday 3 October 2020

1st Epi – Bigg Boss 3rd October 2020 Written Episode Update

Bigg Boss 3rd October 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Grand Premiere

Salman welcomes everyone to the new season of Bigg Boss. Salman says our audience will watch us from live telecasts to avoid any trouble. Salman says three ex-contestants are in the house.

Sidharth, Hina and Gauhar are shown. Sidharth says I never gave up, I won the last season. Hina says I have fought on my terms in the house. Gauhar says I have always stood for the right, I am a BB winner Gauhar Khan.

Gauhar dances h

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post 1st Epi – Bigg Boss 3rd October 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



10/03/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: