Sunday 6 September 2020

Relations…-Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 Brothers…living as a middle-class girl (Chapter 3)

Chapter:3


The next day at the mall,

S: Guys, I will come in a minute…ok

R: But, Bhaiyaa where are you going?

S: I have to get something……🏃

OmRu: Ok

After Shivaay walks away,

R: Om….I think we should follow him….

O: Why?

R: Seriously Om, don’t you feel bhaiyaa acting weird from yesterday….

O: hmm…When did you become so smart Rudy….?

R: I was born Smart Om…..

Om: Yeah, Riiiiigggghhhhtttt…..Now come let’s follow shivaay……

Now come let's follow shivaay

At the same time,

A: Gauri the dress you are wearing now doesn’t seen to be traditional at all…..

A: Gauri the dress you are wearing now doesn't seen to be traditional at all

G; I know Ani, but this is the only simple dress I have….rest all are designer wear….

B: I think we should first go and buy some salwar suits for you and some normal clothes for Ani dii and me as even we don’t have simple clothes…..

A: Yeah….Guys lets do one thing lets split and search for dresses ok..?

Gauvya: Ok

OmRu were following Shivaay and find him buying an Orange Suit….

R: Bhaiyaa(Brother) doesn’t like orange at all….and now he is buying an orange suit somethings wrong om….?….OM….?…….Where did he go now?…..looks like I have to search for him…now….

Om:Where is this Rudy now

Om:Where is this Rudy now…..He might have not listened when I told him to wait…i guess….I will search for him….

While Gauri and Bhavya searches for Anika to show her outfit after changing into a salwar suit

B:I am seeing you for the first time in traditional wears….and I feel weird….😕

G: Even I am feeling weird to wear this….and this bindi and all…..urggghhh

B: I don’t think you will be able to wear this for more than a month….

G:Bhavu are you challenging your dii(sister)…

B:Sort of….

G: Fine,I accept the challenge I will be wearing these types of dresses for the next 6 months and that too for 24 hours…

G: Fine,I accept the challenge I will be wearing these types of dresses for the next 6 months and that too for 24 hours

(Ignore the mangalsutra and sindoor)

B: Fine…But one more challenge….

G: What..?

B:Do not speak until I tell you to and act to fall in front of a stranger……

G: ok

B: I will select the stranger…..hmmmm….that one….with the long hair…..(You might have guessed who it is by now)

Gauri turned to see him but was not able to see his face but she walked to him as she was about to fall he catches him and they share an eye lock……

G(think):He is so handsome…..haaye…control gauri…control….Uh-Oh…I can’t speak to him because of this stupid challenge….wait till I see you….Bhavya Singh Raichand…..

O(think): She is so cute….but she looks like a traditional type girl…..

Om; Sorry, Are you Ok?

(No Response)

Om: Hello….?

(No Response)

Bhavya watches all this while laughing

G(think): What should I do Now…..Bhavya…Help me….*PUPPY EYES*

B(think): It won’t be a bad thing to get a long-haired Jiju(Brother in Law)….

At the same time Rudy who was searching for Om saw Bhavya laughing,

R: She is so beautiful…I will try to speak to her….

Om(think): Is she Deaf……Maybe I should show her some actions……

Maybe I should show her some actions

G(think):He is looking so cute…I feel like to pull his cheek…..

B: Maybe I should stop it…..It would be good to get a Jiju, Right…?

Bhavya gestures Gauri that she can speak

R: Bhaiyaa….

B: What Bhaiyaa…?

R: Arre…that is my Bhaiyaa

B(think): Even Jiju’s Brother is looking so cute….

B: Ohhh….and that is my Di

R: Do they know each other…..

B: Not yet….

R: Its good thing to get a traditional bhabhi(sister in law)…

B: and it’s a good thing to get a jiju with long hair

They both Hi-Fi each other, while Anika was searching for Gauvya and she slips and as always Shivaay catches her…..

A: Shivaay….

S: Anika….

Shivaay(think): What is she doing here in the men’s section….don’t tell me she has a boyfriend….

Shivaay: What are you doing here in men’s section, Anika?

Anik: I was searching for my Friends…?

Shivaay: I will come with you…to search….

Shivaay(think): I have to see if it is a boy…..

Anik: Why?

Shivaay: I am done with my shopping and…..I have to search for my brothers so…..

Anika: OK…then lets go….

While Rikara,

G(think): I have to act like a village girl in front of him….who is not educated at all…..Oh, God….I hate this….Urgh

G: No…Sorry….I…Sorry

O: Oh…You can Speak….

G: I….Speak…you…,.speak…

O; Looks like your English is not that good…..How about we speak in Hind….?

G: Haawww….I….First in school in English…..I very English…….

O: Haha….You are so cute…..

Although Gauri understood what he meant she pretended to not,

G; Cutttt….ShankarJi…Who cut you….?

O: Not Cut its cute….Just leave it….ok…What is your name…..?

G: Gauri….You?

Om: Omkara…

G; Omkaraji…help…..need me

O: You mean you need help…?

Gauri nods,

O: What help?

G: Friend lost …. find her

O: You need help to find your friend…ok…even I have to find my brothers….

Just the Shivika sees them and calls them….,

A: Gauri who is this?

O; I am Omkara….we just met….Shivay..this?

A:I am Anika Gauri’s friend

S: and my PA

S(think): I was scared think it was a boy….

S(think): I was scared think it was a boy

While Ruvya who sees this says,

Ruvya: That’s is my sister/brother

They both hi-fi each other again

A: Did you saw Bhavu?

G: NO….Bhavu…

A(think): Why is she speaking like this…..oh now I get it……she is a village girl…..

While she saw Bhavya coming along with a boy,

S: Rudy….who is this…..

R: Bhaiyaa….this is Bhavya

S; Anika….these are my brothers…..Omkara and Rudra

Anika: Hai

R: Hai…Di, I hope you are able to handle my Bhaiyaa….

A: Pray for me, Rudy

R: Di, Just by seeing you I can say that we will be BFF’s

A: Even I feel like that…..

Shivaay smile seeing how Anika started a friendship with Rudra and all leave the mall each thinking about their meeting in the mall……

After coming to their Flat,

B: I can’t wait to tell Sid that we got 2 jiju’s……*teasing*

AniRi: Not 2 but 3…..Rudra was also there…Right, Bhavu?…*Giving hi-fi to each other*

B:……*blushing*

G: Haha, Anyways, Ani, I saw that there is a need for a maid in OM…I thought to apply for the same…..

A: As a maid….?

G: Come on Ani, I am going to act like an illiterate so where do you expect me to work?

AniVya: That’s true but as a maid….I mean it’s not like I find it low…..Our family has taught us that every job is equal but you will have to work very hard right…

G: You guys know how much I love cooking and all….but mom and dad doesn’t allow me……now when I got a chance…….please……*Puppy eyes*

Anivya: Fine…..When are you planning to go to OM…..

G: Tomorrow, But first all three of us have to go to the temple…..It’s a new lifestyle for us from tomorrow…We have to start our new life by taking blessings……

A: Ok

B: Di you are behaving like a real village girl now…

G; That’s is the whole point Right…..

B: Ok…..*Rolling Eyes*

In OM,

ShivOmRu went straight to their rooms….thinking about their lady love……

S: Tomorrow I will wear this orange suit…..

O: Please god make us meet again….

R: I should have asked her number……

The next day in mandir just when AniRiVya were passing they saw an old lady going to fall they helped her and made her drink water this was all seen by another old lady and that was Dadi, Dadi was really impressed by them…..

After reaching OM…..

D:Today I saw 3 girls, just by seeing them I can say that they are just like our ShivOmRu…..

P: MummyJi, Looks like you are really impressed by them…..

D:Yes Pinki, I saw them Helping an old lady…..and I also heard them talking to each other…..I think those three are best friends…

J: If MummyJi is praising someone then they should be Good……

P: Now I wish to see them…..

D:They are indeed very good, and Just by seeing them, anyone can say that they are inseparable….I wish My ShivOmRu’s wives will also be just like them….

Pink and Jhanvi: Even We hope so….

Just then Gauri enters OM with Khanna,

P: Khanna who is this?

K: Maam, She came for the Job as Maid…..

G: Namaste….*took blessing*

D:You are hired Beta…

G: Thank You MadamJi….

D: You can call me Dadi beta, Khanna take her to Kitchen…..

Khanna nods and Goes to Kitchen along With Gauri…..

D: This is one of the Girl I was Talking About….

J: She looks like a good girl….

P: But she Respects Everyone….Look How she took Blessings…..But I think She is not Educated or else Why would she come as a Maid….

D: Yeah, Maybe because her family is poor….

P and J: Yeah…..

(A/N: Little does they know that Gauri is Richer than them….hahaha….)

In Oberoi Industries,

A: May I come in….

S: Come Anika…

S: Come Anika

(Ignore the background)

(Ignore the background)

A(think): He looks so cute in my Favourite colour…..I feel like to Pull hi Cheek….and the couch is Orange too even the carpet….So many things changed in one day…..

S(think): She is looking here and there

S(think): She is looking here and there…Maybe….She is very happy and impressed…She looks so cute…..*smiling*

S: Good Morning, Anika…

A: Good Morning, Shivaay…..

S: So, Anika….That will be Your cabin and since you are new Mishra will make you understand what all you should do…and you can tell me if you need any help…..

A: Ok….Shivaay…..

Just when Anika was about to go out of Shivaays cabin,Their comes a Naagini,

Just when Anika was about to go out of Shivaays cabin,Their comes a Naagini,

(Her Presence in this story is just for making fun…She is just an employee of Oberoi Industry….)

R: Shivu….

S: Its Sir for You Ragini….

A(think): She is flirting with him…..Is she dumb even I can see that Shivaay doesn’t like him at all….

Is she dumb even I can see that Shivaay doesn't like him at all

R: Ok….I know you are trying to get Raizadas appointment from the past 4 months….Raizada’s Princess is my Best Friend if you want I can talk to her…..

S: I appreciate It Ragini….But I don’t find it quite right to include the Raizada princess in all this…..Even if I have to wait for it….I am Ready…I don’t like taking Shortcuts….

A(think): Awwww…Even if he wants Raizadas appointment…he doesn’t want to take a shortcut…But when did this Naagini become my Best Friend…..

R: Think about it…Shivu….and I don’t like your PA….Just by looking at her…I can say that she is no Good…..

S: Get Out…..Naagini….

R: Its Raagini Shivu….

S: But I think….Naagini suits you more….

Hearing this Raagini goes out of his cabin glaring at Anika….

A(think): She dares to mess with me….I will teach her a lesson….

A: Shivaay….

S: Don’t mind her Anika…..Inform me if she messes with you Ok?

A: Shivaay…..I think you should take her help in getting the appointment….

S: Anika…How can I use someone for getting an Appointment….She may not even know about all this…..

A: Just TRUST ME for this Shivaay….Pleaseee*Puppy Eyes*

S(think): How can I say no to that face…and I TRUST HER

S: Ok Anika, I trust You…..I will call her…

A: Please say that you want to meet the Raizada Princess first…..

S: ok

R: Shivu, You called me….

S: Yes, Ragini I thought about what you said….and I decided that I will meet Raizada Princess….

R(think): Uh-Oh….I thought since Shivaay being an Upright person would reject me, and will appreciate me in trying to help him….

S: Why are you not saying anything, Raagini?

R: Shivu, I will call her to meet you tomorrow…ok?

S: Ok….thgen…tell her to come to my office tomorrow itself….

R: Yeah….

R(think): Its okay Raagini, since no one has ever seen this Raizada Princess I can hire someone and tell her to make some excuse….

A(think): I would like to see how you call the Raizada Princess…..

In OM kitchen,

O: Gauri, What are you doing here?

G(think?): How did I forget that he will also be here….

G: Me…..Maid….You…?

O: This is my house…..

O(think): Now I can see her all day….*smiling*

 G: So….Big…House…You….

O: Yeah…Did you like here….Call me if you need any help…Ok?

G: Yes….Yes…..

In RM,

Mah: Bhaiyaa, Jaan called me and told us to come to Oberoi Industries tomorrow….

Arv: Ohhh…Yeah…She called me too

Arj: She told me to say that Shivaay’s PA called us…..

Kar: She also told me that….Someone is pretending to be the Raizada Princess and coming tomorrow…..

Arv: How dare they pretend to be our Jaan…..

Arj: She warned that we should behave normally with her….

Neil: At least we can see her….

The post Relations…-Anika Singh Raizada, the only sister of 5 Brothers…living as a middle-class girl (Chapter 3) appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/06/2020 09:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: