Thursday 10 September 2020

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 11th September 2020 Written Episode Update

Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 11th September 2020 Written Episode, Written Update on TellyUpdates.com

Scene 1
Saru says please give me your hand. Guddan holds AJ’s hand and says I will go with you. AJ says we have to go one by one. Guddan says give me your hand. They both trip. Guddan says give me your hand. They both fall down. AJ holds Guddan. They land on a mid cliff. AJ hugs Guddan. Laxmi says please give us your hand. AJ says careful please. Guddan hugs AJ and says we will come up together only. Do you remember our first meeting. It was exactly like that. Laxmi says Sasu ma, you save us that day. We will save you today. Laxmi says let me get inspector here. AJ says Guddan calm down and breathe. It’s all fine. Guddan says you rule my breaths. AJ says hold my hand and let’s go.

Update in Progress

Update Credit to: Atiba

The post Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega 11th September 2020 Written Episode Update appeared first on Telly Updates.



9/10/2020 02:14:00 pmFilmSchoolWTFNo comments

0 comments: